Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Controversial Actress Biodun Okeowo Says “I Kept My Virginity Till Marriage” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Actress Biodun Okeowo Says “I Kept My Virginity Till Marriage” (3016 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Actress Biodun Okeowo Says “I Kept My Virginity Till Marriage” by EReloaded(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Controversial but beautiful Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo, has revealed how she kept her virginity till her marriage with ex-husband.

Biodun Okeowo, whose marriage with her first hubby collapsed after he suspected her of warming the beds of other men said in an interview with Vanguard newspaper she kepy her body intact till her first wedding and is surprised at the spate at which people go about having indiscriminate sex.

The actress, who is also known in the industry as Tolani Oshorin disclosed that she has moved on with her life despite breaking up with the father of her two kids.

The vegetarian actress when asked what part of her body are her selling points disclosed that she values her hips and eyeballs most.

http://connectme.ng/biodun-okeowo-kept-virginity-till-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rihanna’s Nigeria Kid Sister – PHOTOS / Kelly Rowland And Her Boobs Steps Out Without A Bra / Serena Williams Is Smashing Hot For Instyle Magazine New Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.