Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. (50068 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by perez019(m): 3:34am On Aug 25, 2014
In my mechanic's voice: eledami ma sun o grin

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Blaqsmith(m): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2014
This one na skool?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by 42ultimate(m): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2014
It will be good if we can know the percentage of the students having a car of their own, but it is obvious from what we are seeing that many are living above the poverty level. We hope Nigeria too will be like this one day.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 25, 2014
nice
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by peculiar3(m): 3:37am On Aug 25, 2014
....vision 2040 accomplished, all naija students will be strolling with private jets grin̶̲̥̅̊ cheesy̶̲̥̅̊ grin̶̲̥̅̊ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2014
U go fear cars naa.. Wetin person no go c! Hmmmm I'm nt jealous tho shocked
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by PapaBrowne(m): 3:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Ever walked the new Jumeriah Beach Walk at night? On that street is the most amazing collection of super cars I have seen ride on a 1 km stretch at one go. Dubai is crazy. The display of ostentation wealth is beyond reality.

Interestingly, and this is one solace, the music ooozing out of many of those Lamboghinis, Feraris and Maseratis are the likes of Psquare, Davido, Dbanj, WizKid and the like. I feel a sense of patroitic pride anytime I hear our music been played out in Foreign Lands. But I have been amazed at the frequency I hear them played out of those supercars by them moneyed arab kids. I wonder what the attraction to Nigerian music is.

11 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by slap1(m): 3:55am On Aug 25, 2014
In Naija universities, guys go dey form with Golf 3 and Camry (tiny light).

8 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by davidif: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2014
olapluto: And their brothers are suffering in Gaza. May Allah deliver this ummah. Money miss road arabs.

What of your brothers suffering in the Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Guinea or pretty much all of Africa?
Always quick to judge other people without looking at yourself.

15 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2014
I ask myself these questions-do dey go to skool to secure a job and live comfortably?or dey just attend cos dem wan get the pali
Do they even concentrate in skool?
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Vixen101(f): 5:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Enjoy....
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Our music has the grove that put u in flexing mood.Their music is boring na.I feel itz our beat and rhythm dey like.
PapaBrowne: Every walked the new Jumeriah Beach Walk at night? On that street is the most amazing collection of super cars I have seen ride on a 1 km stretch at one go. Dubai is crazy. The display of ostentation wealth is beyond reality.

Interestingly, and this is one solace, the music ooozing out of many of those Lamboghinis, Feraris and Maseratis are the likes of Psquare, Davido, Dbanj, WizKid and the like. I feel a sense of patroitic pride anytime I hear our music been played out in Foreign Lands. But I have been amazed at the frequency I hear them played out of those supercars by them moneyed arab kids. I wonder what the attraction to Nigerian music is.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by lilprinze: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2014
chi too much money. look at the kind of cars students drive to school the Arabs are just too rich.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Amya(f): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2014
The indigenes of this country are assured a wealthy/upperclass lifestyle from the day they are born. All of them. They make up 20% of the entire population which is pretty darn small. Immigrants are just 'baboons' working for them to be 'chopping'

6 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by SirHouloo(m): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2014
While some Lecturers here still use 1976 Peagout 504 proudly. I am moving!!!
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by caniva(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2014
List not complete. shocked

why you no include my Hummer-H7, i packed it behind the School Library, close to Canteen Junction.

abeg update ur topic.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2014
well,my kids will goto that school. Time to log off.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by naijaspeak(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2014
[size=18pt]The sights of all this expensive cars is the height of Arab exploitation of slave labour. Their government has a well drawn out plan that favour employers of labour in the gulf countries to pay peanut to asian and african labourer who come to the UAE and Qatar to work ( mostly philippinos, indians, nepali, bangladeshi, srilankan, pakistani )
The bulk of the country wealth is made available to themselves and their spoit children. It is not funny when you see their kids drives a big car to their univiersity. This kids do not even work.

I do not fully blame them it is our african leaders that I blame.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Atmmachine(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014
In Olamide's voice "Story For The gods"

No be thier papa money dem dey squander ?

God punish GEJ grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by agrovick(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2014
See motor, off to dubai
Genea, u'v been sighted
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by wiringdpt(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Haha that car reminds me of Mr Bean grin
moneyhungry: these cars are below average in osun state university... ojuolegba campus. see the latest by one of our students.
its called Ferrari KEKELA.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by coolebux(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Padipadi:
Atimes, I wonder whether I miss road to waka come this country.

#Naonlyyouwakacome? grin

6 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Abuklaw(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2014
olapluto: And their brothers are suffering in Gaza. May Allah deliver this ummah. Money miss road arabs.
you've spoken my mind. These people are aware that substantial part of middle east and Africans are wallowing in extreme poverty. Are they wealthier than Bill Gate? NO! But Bill has a foundation which cater for the needy.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by samlexxy: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Abuklaw: you've spoken my mind. These people are aware that substantial part of middle east and Africans are wallowing in extreme poverty. Are they wealthier than Bill Gate? NO! But Bill has a foundation which cater for the needy.
You don't go around judging ppl...that's bullshit...do you think its everyone dah flaunts their investment in charity or is it a must you have a foundation before you help the needy or less privilege....stop been Judgmental Hommie...

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by persie98: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2014
students cars....wow
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Genea(f): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2014
agrovick: See motor, off to dubai
Genea, u'v been sighted
lol,hw did u sight me o
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by rozayx5(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2014
after the vanity crew received bashing in the other dubai thread they have avoided this one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by xtervaganza(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz: Imagine spending 30-40Million Naira on just a car.

Complete madness and misplaced priority.

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.
how is it mislpaced priority?

Its not as if they bought their cars with their last dollar like some of us do

These car owners are actually being modest, they can buy an airplane if they have the chance

These are stinking rich babies

GOD bless us too

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moremi Statue Of Liberty - Photos and Video of The Tallest Statue In Nigeria / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) / Visa Free Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.