Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. (50058 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by piagetskinner(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Love the audi R8 nd porsche
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by gorgeousnogo(f): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Being a gf 2 one of these kids is not a bad idea at all... *thinkin*... #doing masters in dat university go make sense die

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
It is good to be an Arab (dubai, Kuwait or Qatar). Some Arabs in africa are suffering. I noticed that in Dubai, they used they Asians to do the work while they make the money. During my few trips to Dubai, I only see them coming to spend few minutes or hours in their shops. The Law enforcement agencies in Nigeria who have frustrated those students out of frustration
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Arab men are crazily rich so I don't envy their kids. A thief robbed an arab man of a million dollars, the arab man asked police to free the thief that the thief is a hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by otusnorahs(f): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
I love good cars sha! I will get der no hw. Money just dey embarass person.o man, See mobes!!!!
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Jasi7(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ive noticed dat dis guy's topics have been making the front page for days now..i checked out his topics in d last 4days all of dem were in the front page...how na?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Libkid(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
MEILYN: oh boy. Even yahoo no fit give you this kyn money. Na corruption sure pass ooo or blood money.
lwkd
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by duby91(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nice cars...i go soon buy one of them.
At least their head still dey cool enough to go school even as they have all the money that could last them till they die. unlike our nigerian brothers, once they get one small money their head becomes empty and school would be the very last thing on their mind.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by duby91(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
gorgeousnogo: Being a gf 2 one of these kids is not a bad idea at all... *thinkin*... #doing masters in dat university go make sense die

Lol! you no go gree graduate...na to dey carryover the masters until you finish to build houses for naija.

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Melkuk: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chai! Na only dem waka come skool...?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Haywhymido(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
olapluto: And their brothers are suffering in Gaza. May Allah deliver this ummah. Money miss road arabs.
dont mind 'em bro
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
omo see ride abeg! The God that bless them will surely do same for us all.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
@cap28

Please keep your contribution here clean, there is no need for name calling or swearing.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by agrovick(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: mmmmmmm sighting of life
grin

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by NewDelhi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz: Imagine spending 30-40Million Naira on just a car.

Complete madness and misplaced priority.

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.
Work hard to be successful and work hard to make it in life if you want to enjoy luxury too. You don't need to be jealous.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
What are the students studying sef? grin one of those cars fit pay for undergraduate,masters and if you want, doctorate degrees grin
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by niggereyez(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
angry
gorgeousnogo: Being a gf 2 one of these kids is not a bad idea at all... *thinkin*... #doing masters in dat university go make sense die
like seriously. ... u are falling d hand of the female - dom
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
NewDelhi:
Work hard to be successful and work hard to make it in life if you want to enjoy luxury too. You don't need to be jealous.

So funny. Jealous you say? undecided

Very myopic way of thinking, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by lockupman(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Baba you nova see bastard money na y...its not madness at all.

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by enomakos(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
for students?

man nigerians de suffer
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
lockupman: Baba you nova see bastard money na y...its not madness at all.

Ok bra. No qualms, God dey.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Godsate: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
So, my own dey the list. That's good
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Tats(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
They aren't all Emirati kids who own those cars. The students include rich kids from other Arab countries. Students in that school also come from countries like Kazakhstan, Nigeria, etc.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by faithboi: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
moneyhungry: All these cars are below average in osun state university... ojuolegba campus.
See the latest by one of our students...
its called Ferrari KEKELA.
abeg I no fit laugh

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by NewDelhi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz:

So funny. Jealous you say? undecided

Very myopic way of thinking, grow up.
You are stupld and I mean very very stupld. You are busy here on a forum complaining about the wealth and cars of people that don't even know you not to talk of the possibility of your existence. The truth is they have made it and they are sucessful in their own way so its left to you to think big and be inspired to make it to such level where you can drive such cars. If your thinking faculty is fixed with all its necessary departments, you won't call their wealth outrageous, neither will you call it madness. Its apparent that your growth is really stunted because only kids fantasize of big cars while growing up. Don't even bother replying me since you are the last person I will be replying on nairaland before it get deactivated and dumped . But just in case you do reply, all I just wanna tell you is take the path that's best right for you to achieving your goal and rather than standing on the ghetto dreamz, its best you think of the urban dreamz.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ibkgab001: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
YoungWiseCash: chia.. just student

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
NewDelhi:
You are stupld and I mean very very stupld. You are busy here on a forum complaining about the wealth and cars of people that don't even know you not to talk of the possibility of your existence. The truth is they have made it and they are sucessful in their own way so its left to you to think big and be inspired to make it to such level where you can drive such cars. If your thinking faculty is fixed with all its necessary departments, you won't call their wealth outrageous, neither will you call it madness. Its apparent that your growth is really stunted because only kids fantasize of big cars while growing up. Don't even bother replying me since you are the last person I will be replying on nairaland before it get deactivated and dumped . But just in case you do reply, all I just wanna tell you is take the path that's best right for you to achieving your goal and rather than standing on the ghetto dreamz, its best you think of the urban dreamz.

Thank you aburo. Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Walatala i must make it.there no get 2 head,as mama born me na so dey born them 2.

Ori owo,owo lori(*2)moji lowuro yi mo ba eleda soro.
Owo aje,aje lowo mi(*2)moji lowuro yi mo ba eleda soro.

Eleda mi jo masun.
#ALBARKA.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Imoy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2014

Dis na poverty mentality.

Bros jst pray make God give u money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / Vehicle Falls Off Gwagwalada Bridge / NAF Acquires Super Tucano Aircraft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.