Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany (1070 Views)

List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Lagos State Recalls All Sacked Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
For all those who were rejoicing about the sack of doctors in the country, the president is ill and has been flown to germany. Where will you go to?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Ezedon(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
God is my healer
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Alexcollins(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dats d xracter of a failed govt.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by smithoo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP. What you just highlighted is a serious matter. The country should just ban foreign medical trips for elected officers period. That is the only way our elected officers can fix our healthcare sector. To your question, cant afford foreign medical trip. GEJ please bring back our doctors. I still believe in GOD and them.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Arosa(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's a very serious matter indeed!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
There goes our lesson in morality.

" They don't really care about us"

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by vedaxcool(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
matify:
There goes our lesson in morality.
" They don't really care about us"

Couldn't have said it better, those without the means are left to the elements, while the same individual who is supposed to look for the welfare of everybody continue to use their money to take good care of himself.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by komekn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shameless double standard and Hypocrite of a President GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
VOTE out GOATLUCK EBOLA JONATANK come 2015

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ezedon: God is my healer
Yes. But what about those who don't know God or still fall sick anyway.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
dadojo: For all those who were rejoicing about the sack of doctors in the country, the president is ill and has been flown to germany. Where will you go to?
Have you been in Nigeria or just back fron Equotoria Guinea?

Useless doctors that have refused to work in the name of "strike" while they keep receiving salaries at the end of the month.

I really wish they were sacked. Government only suspended their Ressidency services to avoid any wage arears.

Your brothers destroyed Nigeria.
Buhari rcvd treatment frm overseas,
IBB,
SHONEKAN,
ABUBAKAR,
OBASANJO,
YARADUA WHO EVEN HIS CORPES WAS IN OVERSEAS HOSPITAL.
The list is endless.

SO WHY SHOULD PRESIDENT JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK CASE BE DIFFERENT?

JONATHAN MUST REMAINING OUR PRESIDENT TILL INFINITY.

GEJ BEYOND 2019.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by stanech: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
emmydeep:
Have you been in Nigeria or just back fron Equotoria Guinea?

Useless doctors that have refused to work in the name of "strike" while they keep receiving salaries at the end of the month.

I really wish they were sacked. Government only suspended their Ressidency services to avoid any wage arears.

Your brothers destroyed Nigeria.
Buhari rcvd treatment frm overseas,
IBB,
SHONEKAN,
ABUBAKAR,
OBASANJO,
YARADUA WHO EVEN HIS CORPES WAS IN OVERSEAS HOSPITAL.
The list is endless.

SO WHY SHOULD PRESIDENT JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK CASE BE DIFFERENT?

JONATHAN MUST REMAINING OUR PRESIDENT TILL INFINITY.

GEJ BEYOND 2019.

Exactly my point.
My vote for Jonathan will not be because of his performance but because he's the best of them all..

Let them bring their presidential candidates then we will compare

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by shizzleStar: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019 cool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Brahms(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ezedon: God is my healer
Eze, what has your God done to Ebola patients?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by tit(f): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
The doctors were already on strike so GEJ could not make an appointment with them.
Who wan die?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by Ezedon(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Brahms: Eze, what has your God done to Ebola patients?
our faith are not the same
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by publicenemy(m): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2014
dadojo: For all those who were rejoicing about the sack of doctors in the country, the president is ill and has been flown to germany. Where will you go to?

The Doctors deserve worse.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by size38: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Any man/person that drinks too much as GEJ usually do will always find it difficult thinking straight. I know GEJ do not have any Nigerian Doctor treating him whenever he is sick. He prefers a Doctor in Germany, france, USA, Israel, India, spain etc. Now after sacking 16,000.00 doctors in Nigeria, he is sick and have been flown to Germany. But on getting there, the German Govt have sacked all their own Doctors as he did here in Nigeria. He goes to USA, France India, Spain etc all their Doctors have all been sacked. What will GEJ do?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by komekn(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
stanech:

Exactly my point.
My vote for Jonathan will not be because of his performance but because he's the best of them all..

Let them bring their presidential candidates then we will compare

Currently we do not know who the presidential candidates are going to be including GEJ, so unless your clairvoyant or have decided to vote without rational which would be the foolish use of the privilege to vote.

How can you conclude that GEJ is the best of them all
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Sacked Doctors And Went To Germany by comos: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
size38: Any man/person that drinks too much as GEJ usually do will always find it difficult thinking straight. I know GEJ do not have any Nigerian Doctor treating him whenever he is sick. He prefers a Doctor in Germany, france, USA, Israel, India, spain etc. Now after sacking 16,000.00 doctors in Nigeria, he is sick and have been flown to Germany. But on getting there, the German Govt have sacked all their own Doctors as he did here in Nigeria. He goes to USA, France India, Spain etc all their Doctors have all been sacked. What will GEJ do?
How do you know?
have you been to aso rock?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Holds Bama As Military Pounds Town / Boko Haram: Gani Adams Decries S/west Govs’ Attitudes / Abubakar Shakeu Dismisses Nigerian Millitary Claim That He Is Dead In A New Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.