Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle (1494 Views)

Why Are Fairly Used Vehicle Parts "TOKUNBO" More Expensive Than New One's / What Should One Do When There Is A Recall On An Imported Used Vehicle? / ***how To Check Automatic Transmission Before Buying A Used Car*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by Pluslargent(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dear forumites, i am bout to commit some funds to the purchase of a nigerian used SUV with a millage of over 120k,though av not yet seen the vehicle my sources say all factery setting still working, since i reside in a differrent state i would like the experienced hands in the house to enlighten me on the precautions to take and red flags to watch out for before closing the deal...thanks for the anticipated contributions..
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by MANGAM(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by Pluslargent(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks mangam..it was an invaluable piece ...but i noticed they never mentioned diagnostics??
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by MANGAM(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
I hope this will help https://www.nairaland.com/1032268/factors-note-before-buying-car
Pluslargent: Thanks mangam..it was an invaluable piece ...but i noticed they never mentioned diagnostics??
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by Pluslargent(m): 1:59am On Aug 24, 2014
yeah it did...at least i now av a good grab on the v6 engine..
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pluslargent: Dear forumites, i am bout to commit some funds to the purchase of a nigerian used SUV with a millage of over 120k,though av not yet seen the vehicle my sources say all factery setting still working, since i reside in a differrent state i would like the experienced hands in the house to enlighten me on the precautions to take and red flags to watch out for before closing the deal...thanks for the anticipated contributions..
For experienced car handlers just check that everything works ruggedly and can be manipulated without need for pampering. If the repairs needed are within your budget than carry go. Most importantly make sure it's a direct swap, money for car. Nigerians are dubious, don't allow anyone promise you delivery at a later date.
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Armada
Re: What To Check Befor Buying A Nigerian Used Vehicle by lonelydora: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Range Rover Sports

(1) (Reply)

** / Frsc Number Plate Registration: Be Warned / Safety Features To Look Out For In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.