Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107833 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Its like no one want to visit this thread any more.

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hello house, greetings to everyone. It's exams rush sorry I haven't been chking in. I have a exhibition coming up soon so I have been sooooo busy. Onose, outstanding and all my madams biko pardon me. I would want someone to throw some light on the production of this piece. It's wire works.

3 Shares

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
chinamims:
Hello house, greetings to everyone. It's exams rush sorry I haven't been chking in. I have a exhibition coming up soon so I have been sooooo busy. Onose, outstanding and all my madams biko pardon me. I would want someone to throw some light on the production of this piece. It's wire works.
This is a french beaded flower and i know how to make it, abeg do you think that it's the same with the beads with petals i posted in the other diy thread?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
I did this before the naira land attack
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
YemtopVentures:
I did this before the naira land attack
we've missed ur presence in the house o,
please ma After making the flowers,what will i do to the stems in order to be able to use it like the ones in these pictures? thanks ma

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please house i need help on this wirework design.thanks

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
chinamims:
i hope these pictures will work for you

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beadslady wat gauge of wire should one use? U know the pics I sent the bead or round object is at d centre.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
chinamims:
Beadslady wat gauge of wire should one use? U know the pics I sent the bead or round object is at d centre.
Sorry i forgot to at that,you will use 0.5mm,
step 1),string one round bead(the middle bead) and then plenty of seed beads that you know will be enough for you,
step 2)fold your wire into feed,basic and stem as in picture 1, note:your round bead and seed beads should be in the basic wire.
step 3) pass your feed wire into the round bead, note; (you now have both your feed and basic wire in side the round bead),then start wrapping your basic wire around the feed and stem like in the rest of the picture.
do'nt cut the stem off each flower because you will use it to gather each flower together in the end.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks beadslady. Ow ur side?
Thebeadslady:
Sorry i forgot to at that,you will use 0.5mm,
step 1),string one round bead(the middle bead) and then plenty of seed beads that you know will be enough for you,
step 2)fold your wire into feed,basic and stem as in picture 1, note:your round bead and seed beads should be in the basic wire.
step 3) pass your feed wire into the round bead, note; (you now have both your feed and basic wire in side the round bead),then start wrapping your basic wire around the feed and stem like in the rest of the picture.
do'nt cut the stem off each flower because you will use it to gather each flower together in the end.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
chinamims:
Thanks beadslady. Ow ur side?
Gentility dey bite me for here o,abeg upload your pics when you are through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ouch, Chinamims d exhibitor. Na only me waka go my sister's wedding on Saturday. Thebeadslady is having my back. Thanks Thebeadslady, you are always here for us all.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi guys. Pls where in lagos state is the best place to get all kinds of neck stands at good prices? Thanks
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
SerenaT:
Hi guys. Pls where in lagos state is the best place to get all kinds of neck stands at good prices? Thanks
trade fair, you will get as big as N5000 neck stand
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks for responding maam. But pls,is it trade fair or GL? Wana be sure pls cos I wana get more than 5
YemtopVentures:

trade fair, you will get as big as N5000 neck stand
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
outstandingjk:
Ouch, Chinamims d exhibitor. Na only me waka go my sister's wedding on Saturday. Thebeadslady is having my back. Thanks Thebeadslady, you are always here for us all.

**Blushing** ,you are all very welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bavasoney: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
I salute my ogas in d aos oooo, na real ember rush weldone mas
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
outstandingjk:
cake nko?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by nellywaz: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
I m Just a first timer here,I was looking for a tutorial on this bead.please Any help

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by nellywaz: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
The beaded ball is different from the one I know. Please help
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2014
nellywaz:
I m Just a first timer here,I was looking for a tutorial on this bead.please Any help
this is beaded ball using matting method
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2014
nellywaz:
try this link
http://www.fusionbeads.com/Woven-Beaded-Bead
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by nellywaz: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Thanks, I will going there now,will show the finished product When I done.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by nellywaz: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Please the ball is smaller than the one in the picture. I will make it Big Like the one in the picture and there is ball inside
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
nellywaz:
Please the ball is smaller than the one in the picture. I will make it Big Like the one in the picture and there is ball inside
it is a beaded ball - there is a big plastic bead or metal bead that we call golden balls under it
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by noncy21: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
YemtopVentures:

it is a beaded ball - there is a big plastic bead or metal bead that we call golden balls under it
pls what is the size of the golden ball? Tnx. Hi house!
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
noncy21:
pls what is the size of the golden ball? Tnx. Hi house!
will be 14
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by noncy21: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2014
YemtopVentures:

will be 14
ok. Thanks ma.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
House pls help me with this bead,thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thebeadslady:
House pls help me with this bead,thanks in anticipation
I would have said it is almost d same pattern Toynex gave few pages back until I wanted to exhaust my BIS on YouTube, watch beaded fur bracelet on YouTube and you will get. Aka try my hands on it too.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2014
outstandingjk:

I would have said it is almost d same pattern Toynex gave few pages back until I wanted to exhaust my BIS on YouTube, watch beaded fur bracelet on YouTube and you will get. Aka try my hands on it too.
Thanks very much.off to YouTube i get!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.