Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,818 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users (12371 Views)

10 Most Annoying Things People Do While Driving / Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / Your Experiences With Nairaland Auto Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by SAMBARRY: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz...its funny when ur not the victim...but its very very annoying... grin
grin
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by nnamdiosu(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
So many
Lemme think

1: driving towards Osisioma, one randy keke was just blasting his horn behind me, I gave way, he overtook and stopped right in front of me. I swerved,kissed his bumper a bit...came out - evaluated my own car (nothing do am), entered back and zoomed off without looking @him or the passengers.

2: Going to village, one point road is spoilt...via say my car no be jeep I slowed down to wiggle into the pothole, naso one Armada use speed - enter that same pothole and jumped out (then he gave me that buy a jeep look cry) . I say shuooo! I must buy jeep o.

3: Pedestrians!! The ones in Aba are so angry especially when they see it's a lady. They would just be strolling like "hit me na, since you no get brake".
So, sometimes I hold my clutch and fire, let the car roar...you need to see them run for safety. grin

4: Those heavy-duty-vehicles behind me that come too close for comfort.
One used the ukwu of my car to do brake in PH where I went to pickup a cake. I just shut my eyes for a minute, memorised my lines, looked behind me...cake done fall-scatter.
Naso I jump out with vex, the man was already on the floor, begging...I just weak. embarassed

ur so funny at no 2 and 3. at no 4.....did the man pay for the cake?
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by cupidhero(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[i] So many
Lemme think

1: driving towards Osisioma, one randy keke was just blasting his horn behind me, I gave way, he overtook and stopped right in front of me. I swerved,kissed his bumper a bit...came out - evaluated my own car (nothing do am), entered back and zoomed off without looking @him or the passengers.
Ehhn! grin So you are that married lady wey dey terrorise pedestrians in aba and osisioma? I don catch you today.
grin Eze Ikonne must hear this!!

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
In that case delta road users are civil. You wan try lagos road users. A car can hit an okada man and before you say jesus is Lord the rest of the okadas will just come out of nowhere. They don't even want to know what happened, a fight will ensue in the middle of the road and then they will cause long traffic congestion on the road. The traffic warder or police might be busy in his own stand jisting with his fellow colleague and pretend like they didn't see the bike men who are fighting on the road or the hold up they have created.its even worse if you go and meet the traffic warders or police. He might be busy eating amala ewewdu goatmeat even with a bottle of stout.if you tell him he will say madam don't disturb me I am eating

Eko akete...Lagos na wah..all man for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
nnamdiosu:

ur so funny at no 2 and 3. at no 4.....did the man pay for the cake?

For where?
Cake of 23,000? Where im c money'
The man and his second were crying. Whether na fake cry sef...hahaha.

I just look the man, very old man...lying down on the floor for small me. I realised life ain't fair. It pained me o, that was my birthday cake.

cupidhero:

Ehhn! grin So you are that married lady wey dey terrorise pedestrians in aba and osisioma? I don catch you today.
grin Eze Ikonne must hear this!!
hahaha.
Aba people showed me something o, I had to start behaving in a mad way too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by caprini1: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oh I hate with passion some drivers with nice looking cars that will drag and drag with you in traffic,beg for space to enter their lane,na lie...but when the road suddenly becomes free,and you zoom off past them,its like their cars are held back...why drag road na? When ur car engine is even dead?
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by caprini1: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

For where?
Cake of 23,000? Where im c money'
The man and his second were crying. Whether na fake cry sef...hahaha.

I just look the man, very old man...lying down on the floor for small me. I realised life ain't fair. It pained me o, that was my birthday cake.
Always adjust ur front passenger seat and keep ur cakes there.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Mattpopson101: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
tegamarro:
JUST YESTERDAY ONE ABERO BIKE MAN THAY ACT JAMES BOND WITH MY LIFE THAY SPEED PASS TINEY ROAD INBETWEEN 2 TRIALER I JUST HOLD MY HEART FOR HAND HIANNNNNN grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by paix(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
The ones that annoy me most are those that are desperate to overtake you but only to park immediately after overtaking.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmm...with all ds lament from ppl I dey fear to settle down in Lagos oh...

Perhaps will reside in the highbrow areas like Island & stay away from the Mainland..e be like sey na there all ds crase dey rampant.
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by IykeWest: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
DrJoe1:
you are driving slowly and i want to overtake you, all of a sudden you zoomed as if you just wake up from sleep ....
so annoying ..
Guilty

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by segzicres(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
lol. lagos has too many crazy drivers. that's how December on red picanto broke down on 3mb , on the fast lane o ,no hazard lights on. I almost crashed into it if not for God.

The keke napaep, those ones will be forming okada and be trying to wriggle their way through traffic.

All those old danfos with old drunk men, when they bash your car will now be begging snd forming old man like me is begging you and you don't have respect.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Mutuwa(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ordinarily one should look ahead of the car in front of him in some cases so as not to apportion blame to the car afront him if it stops for unknown reason(s).But abj drivers go use horn annoy u eh! When mayb na d car in front of u stop,or at the go of the green light when a slower car de ur front.
E de vex me so tey i go turn bk insult d driver.
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by scobaba: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
I love. Abuja. Road users.

Every. Road user in warri. And benin should be jailedangry

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Juzec: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
kenonze:

I cant believe u are a girl/lady. u talk like a guy....comical and rough nigga.
lol....i dey tell u bro
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Juzec: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lmao @ no 4....me mak no get motor dey alwaz dey do am weneva i manage enta better car
as i neva get car yet...
ma own b say no pour me gutter dey claim right or i go break ur nose
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
himkers:

you schooled in gwags bah?

No sir I no school for gwags
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Charles4075(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
The one I hate most is when those Edegbe and Ohonba line buses overtake you and put on their double sign inviting you for ''Need for speed hot pursuit''.. Nearly had an accident running on 180km/hr with those 2 buses recently if not for high way patrol officers who stopped us that day.. See passengers insulting drivers and even me too join my own car ohhh. say I be devil incarnate..

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Bernardinho(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
lol drivin eh,, evri one drivinq slower than u is a mumu n any one drivinq faster than u z a maniac #fact#
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by streetzdreamz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
jkendy:
I hate it wen an on coming vehicle flashes its full head light without diming while mine is dimmed to give way for safe driving

It meks me look stu:pid while driving
bro u nt d silly one in d picture here but the insane road user that doesn't know or choose to ignore simple traffic rules,that sh*ts drives me insane also,I give u a dim light u swtich on ur headlamps,man I'l just flick d switch and d headlamp,searchlight turns on,let's both bear d brunt!d most annoying part is dis attitude in a rainy night with poor visibility,den one muhfucker will be happy to blind me with his lamps,lols I'd rada we both fall in a ditch.@topic nothing drives me more insane than motorists acting all gaudy with dia rides like we on a race tracks,overtaking and suddenly slamming on d brakes to make a stop without trafficating,I'l be like why overtake in d first place wen u knw u stopping a few distance away? d insultive crews,the slow decision makers,driving a sedan like they r driving a mark truck.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by 3ace(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Keke Napep turning a two-way lane to three-way lane thereby risking breaking your door mirror or scratching your car. Some are even more annoying that they take middle of the road once they realize you're blocking them from passing your right side.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by KMB: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
So many
Lemme think

2: Going to village, one point road is spoilt...via say my car no be jeep I slowed down to wiggle into the pothole, naso one Armada use speed - enter that same pothole and jumped out (then he gave me that buy a jeep look cry) . I say shuooo! I must buy jeep o.

3: Pedestrians!! The ones in Aba are so angry especially when they see it's a lady. They would just be strolling like "hit me na, since you no get brake".
So, sometimes I hold my clutch and fire, let the car roar...you need to see them run for safety. grin

4: Those heavy-duty-vehicles behind me that come too close for comfort.
One used the ukwu of my car to do brake in PH where I went to pickup a cake. I just shut my eyes for a minute, memorised my lines, looked behind me...cake done fall-scatter.
Naso I jump out with vex, the man was already on the floor, begging...I just weak. embarassed

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by KMB: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Drivers that stop right in front of you to drop or pick up passengers angry

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by KMB: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by IamDanto7(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chanchit:
There was a day I was in the car with my dad and brother, and this driver was just forming formular1 with his Danfo.
My dad- eh! Omoale! (Eh! Bastard)
The conductor replied- ko ni dafun'ya yin lona orun.(May it not be well with ur mother on her way to heaven)
I was lmao with my brother, but the look on my dads face shows he did not find it funny. I still had my grandma then.

Can't stop laughing grin cheesy
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
People that force their vehicles into tight spaces & end up scratching your car?

Like can't you think? angry

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by emperorchedda(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
There was this idiotic woman who left her lane and blocked mine when the traffic light was green on my lane, she just stopped in front of me when she was supposed to stop in front of her lane where the light was red I kept on blowing horn but this fool won't listen

Another foolish woman unbelievably stopped to traffic in the middle of the road! My lane was green and I could only horn for her to give way, this zombie surprisingly gave me a hand signal to move pass her in a space that won't even be enough for a keke, pedestrians were telling her to move to her lane but she kept giving the signal, God knows I was going to kill someone that day because I was in a hurry.
Women are the worst thing behind the steering since GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
coming back from Ilesha on Monday, i wasted close to 15 minutes following 2 trucks, they were moving at about the same pace but somehow, each felt the other was slower.

everytime one overtakes, the space between them would hardly occupy my van when the other would suddenly wake up and start his own overtake madness.
it got so unbearable i had to glue my hand to my horn.
they soon figured things out and let us go.

One other lagos madness is bikes seeing you reversing and they still wanna keep going, i wonder if the dust they inhale stains their brain.

At intersections, i love how the road becomes available after a learner breaks the chain and the waiting crew be like, you guys are gonna pay for this
and every vehicle starts moving bumper to bumber without hitting each other until another learner makes the costly mistake and passes the mantle to the waiting team B

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
I do number 4 a lot.
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Rapmoney(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2015
hardbody:

where do i start from? As i type, i am running late for a meeting in d mainland, my driver is struggling, quite a number of other users are behaving as if they have no where to go

They say when u are driving, take it that all other road users are mad grin
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Rapmoney(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2015
KMB:
Drivers that stop right in front of you to drop or pick up passengers angry

This one is very annoying I tell you.
Re: Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users by Rapmoney(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2015
JayJustus:

trafficker what are they trafficking?? humans, ganja

TRAFFICATOR

INDICATOR

TURN SIGNAL

OK,thx,bye

Ok, thanks prof. Na my pc cause amgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Take Good Care Of Your Tires / Basic Maintenance Checks After Acquiring A Used Car / How To File A Complaint Against An FRSC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.