Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Brother, My Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother, My Friend. (2491 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother, My Friend. by blueeyes1: 3:44am On Aug 24, 2014
It is well

2 Likes

Re: My Brother, My Friend. by buba(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Ndo.
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by floranbee1(f): 5:35am On Aug 24, 2014
Pele o
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by dejt4u(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2014
blueeyes1:
m so sorry for your loss ma'am..may God grant you nd ur family d fortitude to bear the loss..
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by ennyhollar1(f): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2014
I'm so sorry, may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by MrDoGood(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2014
take heart dear. God has a plan 4 us all
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by sandiyke(f): 6:45am On Aug 24, 2014
My dear am in same shoes right now. The pain nd ache is killing. I so wish its all a dream. God pls come to our rescue!
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2014
It's well sister. .. Try and engage in things that will make you wash off the bitter memory, like going out, visiting friends, reading books, listening to music/worship songs etc..it's already happened, you have to move on, I'm sure your brother never intended to inflict you with such pains when he decided to leave and so wouldn't be happy with you now. you hv to be strong for him ...Brace up dear and may you find solace in the lord...

Just make sure his family doesn't suffer, that way he will be so proud of you smiley

@sandiyke, May you find comfort in the lord too
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by stunningjudy(f): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Sorry for your loss @blue eyes and sandiyke
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by sandiyke(f): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2014
stunningjudy: Sorry for your loss @blue eyes and sandiyke
thank u so much
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by sandiyke(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2014
MarvellousGod: It's well sister. .. Try and engage in things that will make you wash off the bitter memory, like going out, visiting friends, reading books, listening to music/worship songs etc..it's already happened, you have to move on, I'm sure your brother never intended to inflict you with such pains when he decided to leave and so wouldn't be happy with you now. you hv to be strong for him ...Brace up dear and may you find solace in the lord...

Just make sure his family doesn't suffer, that way he will be so proud of you smiley

@sandiyke, May you find comfort in the lord too
Amen. Thank you so much
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by bukatyne(f): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2014
@blueeyes 1 &Sandiyke

May God grant you both the fortitude to bear the losses.

Try to do all you can to care for his family when necessary
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Oh dear...I can imagine your pain.my prayers are with you!
May he RIP..
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by sandiyke(f): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2014
bukatyne: @blueeyes 1 &Sandiyke

May God grant you both the fortitude to bear the losses.

Try to do all you can to care for his family when necessary
Thanks dear. Its well
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2014
May God comfort you both,blueeyes and sandiyke.May He strengthen you and give you that fortitude to bear it.
Be strong!
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by sandiyke(f): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2014
thorpido: May God comfort you both,blueeyes and sandiyke.May He strengthen you and give you that fortitude to bear it.
Be strong!
Amen. Thanks a lot
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2014
I am sorry.

Take your time to mourn but please remember that your brother wants you and your parents to be happy.
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2014
Ndo. Take heart
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by mekzyjoe(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2014
cry cry
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by GboyegaD(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP and Sandiyke,
I know it isn't easy but the first step to heal is accepting that the person involved is gone. Truth is you cannot deny he existed but you need to learn to start letting go in bits. My world nearly crashed when I lost my brother; I blamed God even at some point but it took me accepting that I couldn't help in any way before I could accept the reality.
Above all, I pray God strengthens you in this time when your heart is troubled.
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by blueeyes1: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
I just want to say thanks to everyone,I really appreciate your words of encouragement and prayers.Though it is not easy,but I trust God to work his way in my heart,I know somehow we will rise up from this ash,I don't know how but I know we will.

@Sandiyke, I can't say I know how you feel because that pain is beyond comprehension,be assured that in this moment of grief and pain,this very moment when all hope seem lost,this moment when we don't know what step to take,God takes our hands and consoles us,just let him lead the way.
It is not easy to forget our departed loved ones,I pray time deadens the pain we feel.

IT IS WELL.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother, My Friend. by sandiyke(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
A big thank you to every one that stoped by to say somthing to soothe our aching hearts. May God alwayz be there for you when you need him.

@blueeyes1 thank you for those words. I actually console myself by sayin If God did nt allow it, it wouldn't hav happened. I have left every to God as he knows best. God definately will see us tru.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Brother, My Friend. by ihitenansa: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2018
modified
Re: My Brother, My Friend. by blueeyes1: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mum Drove Me From Home Because I Lost N6,000 / Father Sleeping With Daughter? / Who Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.