Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time (3611 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Asari Dokunbo & Muhammed Yusuf / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / What A Strange Comments 4rm MUJAHID ASARI DOKUNBO- Picture Include. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by lekanolas: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Nearly two weeks after former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida lambasted and asked the Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo to stop making noise and go back to the creeks to carry out his threats to declare war over certain issues, Dokunbo has fired back at Babangida, describing the former President as a liar and a coward.

Babangida had during his 73 birthday celebration chided Dokunbo for always threatening to declare war whenever there is any issue affecting the Niger- Delta.

Asari Dokunbo in an interview on Saturday said Babangida’s comments about him were uncharitable and unwarranted, describing the former leader as a pathological liar and someone who speaks from both sides of his mouth.

He stoutly defended his stance to declare war, saying when it’s time for me to do what he wants to do, nobody including Babangida can stop him.

“Look, a lot of people have dared me and they have seen that for every step they dared me, I go a step further.

“There is time for everything. I am not going to follow his timetable. I have my own timetable.

“I have my road map. So when it’s time for me to do what I have to do, he cannot shout and he cannot push.”

He noted that Babangida should be in exile or jail for overthrowing a legitimate government and annulling a free and fair election.

“He cancelled an election that was free and fair. These are some of the things we have been saying that Nigeria cannot exist because when people like this talk, they offend our sensibilities.”

He reminded Babangida to remember what happened to him the last time he put on his uniform in Bonny, saying he is still suffering from the scars of the operations in the region.

W”e knew what happened to him. Up till now he is limping. He had to be flown out.”

http://www.newsday.com.ng/asari-dokubo-replies-ibb-ill-declare-war-right-time/

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by scribble: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Dokubo power

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by ibdeals1(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2014
ok
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by aljazira: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Perhaps when Badluck Ebola Jonathan loses in 2015 and sent to otuoke then he will rearrange his war machineries...........arrant nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by argon500: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Hahahahaha.. What took you so long to reply? We have been waiting for you Mr talkative

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by publicenemy(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2014
this guy should shut up...pls
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Rawani: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2014
The Baboonish Islamic Terrorist has spoken. Whatever relevance this bufoon has, is gotten from people dismissing his drunken musings. IBB should have ignored him.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by egift(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Jonathan's mouth piece spewing nonsense. Funny enough the Presidency will pretend, acting deaf and dumb while some folks will want us the believe he does not have their consent.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Ruggedboy02: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2014
I knew Asari must reply, have been waiting for so long..... E-war thread for a nice sunday morning
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Ruggedboy02: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Let de war begin!!! Ibb abeg put on ur spare uniform now
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Please keep your war in your compound. We don't need your useless war in our dear Country.

May Nigeria be great

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by asadike(f): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2014
u fire me,i fire back,man no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Rexnegro(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Ghen ghen action time . Where's my chair to sit n watch action film
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Asari, it won't take d north seconds to execute u on a national tv when the time comes. The north has its timetable and roadmap. Stay awake...we're coming for u!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2014
“Look, a lot of people have dared me and they have seen that for every step they dared me, I go a step further.

“There is time for everything. I am not going to follow his timetable. I have my own timetable.

“I have my road map. So when it’s time for me to do what I have to do, he cannot shout and he cannot push.

As usual, empty noise. Reminds me of his noisemaking in the media when Ateke Tom was whipping his a5$ in his own Kalabari in 2005. You foolish noisemaker. The dolt forget that Jonathan is sorrounded by IBB's men. But he's right, ibb is supposed to be jailed. I dnt care abt both of them. They are criminals. They are both pdp and pro-Jonathan. Its a Jonathan Affair and PdP affair...

Like PDP will say.... "It's a family affair".

RIP PDP, a party of rogues and criminals

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Rawani: The Baboonish Islamic Terrorist has spoken. Whatever relevance this bufoon has, is gotten from people dismissing his drunken musings. IBB should have ignored him.
the toad that ran to seek dss protection when it was alleged by one of the suspect that he masterminded d bomb attack on buhari and crying that his life and that of his family members ar threatened; and thesame asari that was crying in d police sell when he was abducted in benin republic and praying for his release is the one posing brave and calling ibb a coward here.
Asari go soon enta hand.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by omenka(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
egift: Jonathan's mouth piece spewing nonsense. Funny enough the Presidency will pretend, acting deaf and dumb while some folks will want us the believe he does not have their consent.
And those hypocritical imps from our side of town arnt gonna say anything since they've gone blind and their fingers have gone numb!!

Here's someone threatening the nation with war and that bat called Marylin Ogar wouldn't notice and call the press to run her mouth as usual!! If it were a northerner that said something like this, all hell would have broken loose!!

What a country!

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Ofunaofu: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2014
one fact those threatening war should know is that no body has the monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by tomakint: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: Asari, it won't take d north seconds to execute u on a national tv when the time comes. The north have its timetable and roadmap. Stay awake...we're coming for u!
Really? You know what?.Tou are a funny nigga.......

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
melojames: Please keep your war in your compound. We don't need your useless war in our dear Country.

May Nigeria be great

Nigeria can never be great! She was founded by crminals and slave masters!

Her foundation was laid on the blood of the innocent! Oil and water cannot mix, so you xant mix the Jihardists North and our liberal Biafran section.

If Asari's war for ND Republic is useless. What do you call the Boko Haram war?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
tomakint:
Really? You know what?.Tou are a funny nigga.......
i pray to get to whr i'm goin b4 d time comes; i'l b on d frontline to hunt him down.
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2014
I guess he said all that Crap while he was in a posh hotel in abuja while the people he claims to be fighting for are in the creeks getting bitten by mosquitoes.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
What is dis human being saying sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by jmoore(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
I blame the media, they are the stupid ones.
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Jaideyone(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin this guy is demented

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by ikweremilitant: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
aljazira: Perhaps when Badluck Ebola Jonathan loses in 2015 and sent to otuoke then he will rearrange his war machineries...........arrant nonsense.
dnt tel me its Buhari or kwankwasorrow or sule lamidog wil chase gudluk to oteuke.dm no born dm well
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by ikweremilitant: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ruggedboy02: Let de war begin!!! Ibb abeg put on ur spare uniform now
d uniform dy dry cleaner,dm neva wash am finish
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by expert1000: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sombody nids 2tel IBB were his evil actions kept Nigeria.anulin a free n fair election,Dele Giwa letter bomb,structural adjustment program(SAP) and so many oda evils.IBB should b in exile or a lion's den

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by ikweremilitant: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: Asari, it won't take d north seconds to execute u on a national tv when the time comes. The north has its timetable and roadmap. Stay awake...we're coming for u!
u northanas re jokers.u wil execute asari nd leave ur youth leadr shekau to roam freely.funy enuf most of u northernas nd sm stupid southernas leandng a voice to u have nt cm to fact dat u northanas re finshd in ds country.i put it to u dat no northen leadr wil rule nija in peace,roll out d war machines nd we wil tel u dat boko haram na charly boy show compare to wat we wil do to u pepl

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by ikeyman00(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
@@@

Phame: 10:11am

Asari, it won't take d north seconds to execute u on a national tv when the time comes. The north has its timetable and roadmap. Stay awake...we're coming for u!

grave mistake!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier In Forest (photo) / Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera / Before U Die For Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.