Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time (3613 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Asari Dokunbo & Muhammed Yusuf / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / What A Strange Comments 4rm MUJAHID ASARI DOKUNBO- Picture Include. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by cjrane: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Babangida that ran away from Gideon Okar and even ran to Minna when the heat of his annulment of the June 12th election built up grin
It was funny when Babangida said he would put on his uniform as if that was supposed to scare Asari. grin

Those generals that fought the civil war often forget that it was Britain intent on making sure her new colony Nigeria survived that gave them the weapons advantage over Biafra. Without those weapons, Biafra could never have been defeated.

Unfortunately in the modern world, gone are the Mobutu daya when world powers simply supplied weapons openly for Africans to butcher themselves. In the absence of free unrestricted weapons supply to Babangida, Asari is a tested,cunning, masterful strategist and will definitely defeat Babangida in a war.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by mastiphal25: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
it must b some error rite?
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by aumeehn: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
ikweremilitant: u northanas re jokers.u wil execute asari nd leave ur youth leadr shekau to roam freely.funy enuf most of u northernas nd sm stupid southernas leandng a voice to u have nt cm to fact dat u northanas re finshd in ds country.i put it to u dat no northen leadr wil rule nija in peace,roll out d war machines nd we wil tel u dat boko haram na charly boy show compare to wat we wil do to u pepl
ahahahaahahha LMAO.......walahi u guys are funny the whole south south population is nt morethan Adamawa Gombe and Yobe....if to say boko haram (Goatluck Ebola Jonathan fooot-soldiers) re killing and bombarding in the south u ill not be hear spwing trash cus u ill ve been dead by now or hiding in yr so called evil forest!!!! Iv dat Toad called Asari Tokunbo try anytin funny Biafra Ill repeat itself!!Slowpoke!
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by masu: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Just to make our stand very clear incase of any war outbreak,

"We the true middle beltans will not and i repeat will never support the core north i mean fulani/hausa inany war against any group"

Fulani/hausas should fight their wars along with with their southern allies if they hav any.

To be candid "the day fulani hausa declare war on any group again will be the day their end arrives" bcuz they hav made so many enemies they cant handle.
Best advice to fulani hausas now in naija is to stay out of war and troubles.

Am not a fan of dokubo but the way things are unfolding now in this country shows us that the reign of fulanis are over,
The best for fulani hausas now is to lie low but power intoxicates as they say till they destroy themselfs.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
IBB lost his spare uniform when Nigeria was going downhill due to militancy in the south south that crippled oil production
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by otimothy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
this over bloated sw*ne wont go shut the sewage he calls a mouth up.
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by kettykin: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: Asari, it won't take d north seconds to execute u on a national tv when the time comes. The north has its timetable and roadmap. Stay awake...we're coming for u!
not that i support Asari but i hope the same North will not go cap in hand begging Soviet union , britain, Egypt, sudan and chad to assist them in their futile attempt to capture Asari, we all know who mortgaged Nigeria's oil industry , steel industry to Britain and the soviets just because they wanted help desperately to curtail the rampaging Biafran Army after foolishly boasting to the whole world that Ojukwu would be captured in 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Kponkwem(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Who is 'the North'? I would like to be enlightened.

Phame: Asari, it won't take d north seconds to execute u on a national tv when the time comes. The north has its timetable and roadmap. Stay awake...we're coming for u!
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
ikweremilitant: u northanas re jokers.u wil execute asari nd leave ur youth leadr shekau to roam freely.funy enuf most of u northernas nd sm stupid southernas leandng a voice to u have nt cm to fact dat u northanas re finshd in ds country.i put it to u dat no northen leadr wil rule nija in peace,roll out d war machines nd we wil tel u dat boko haram na charly boy show compare to wat we wil do to u pepl
u need prayers!
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

Phame: 10:11am

grave mistake!

what's that? Be bold, boy!
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by gebest: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
lekanolas: Nearly two weeks after former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida lambasted and asked the Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo to stop making noise and go back to the creeks to carry out his threats to declare war over certain issues, Dokunbo has fired back at Babangida, describing the former President as a liar and a coward.

Babangida had during his 73 birthday celebration chided Dokunbo for always threatening to declare war whenever there is any issue affecting the Niger- Delta.

Asari Dokunbo in an interview on Saturday said Babangida’s comments about him were uncharitable and unwarranted, describing the former leader as a pathological liar and someone who speaks from both sides of his mouth.

He stoutly defended his stance to declare war, saying when it’s time for me to do what he wants to do, nobody including Babangida can stop him.

“Look, a lot of people have dared me and they have seen that for every step they dared me, I go a step further.

“There is time for everything. I am not going to follow his timetable. I have my own timetable.

“I have my road map. So when it’s time for me to do what I have to do, he cannot shout and he cannot push.”

He noted that Babangida should be in exile or jail for overthrowing a legitimate government and annulling a free and fair election.

“He cancelled an election that was free and fair. These are some of the things we have been saying that Nigeria cannot exist because when people like this talk, they offend our sensibilities.”

He reminded Babangida to remember what happened to him the last time he put on his uniform in Bonny, saying he is still suffering from the scars of the operations in the region.

W”e knew what happened to him. Up till now he is limping. He had to be flown out.”

http://www.newsday.com.ng/asari-dokubo-replies-ibb-ill-declare-war-right-time/
IDIO T WHO ARE U TO DECLARE WAR IN DIS COUNTRY, BY D WAY WHAT IS UR POSITION IN DIS COUNTRY DAT MADE U TO BE SPEAKIN ON BEHALF OF D PEOPLE.
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
kettykin:
not that i support Asari but i hope the same North will not go cap in hand begging Soviet union , britain, Egypt, sudan and chad to assist them in their futile attempt to capture Asari, we all know who mortgaged Nigeria's oil industry , steel industry to Britain and the soviets just because they wanted help desperately to curtail the rampaging Biafran Army after foolishly boasting to the whole world that Ojukwu would be captured in 48 hours
jst sharrap there!
Re: Asari Dokunbo Fires Back At Babangida: I’ll Declare War At The Right Time by Phame: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kponkwem: Who is 'the North'? I would like to be enlightened.

u will knw soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.