Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (315934 Views)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by klo: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
hmm. this is tricky for we are not to judge anybody. i will only appeal to true xtians to be wary of wolfs in sheep clothing, refrain from casting aspersions on others. Christ is coming soon, and with his reward to pay back all according to the works of their hands. Talking of divorce among xtians, the bible is very clear on the grounds on which this is permitted and i am not sure i've seen anything like ABANDONMENT BY SPOUSE as one of them
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Maykelly(f): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
@secretpart who advised you to say this nonsence about yourself, you are the fake and the counterfeit. You really is not good to be among the brethens. What made you think they are not greater than others you just mentioned. Where did you branwashed yourself. Envy will kill you oo, Stop fooling yourself get your own annointing and leave others with their own. they must not join PEN, PEN is not in the bible. If they choose to stay alone leave them and mind your own biz. First remove what is in your own eyes then you can remove from another.

How did you get those names you mentioned? TSUMANEE SPIRIT.jumani spirit, embarassed Devil cannot cast out devil. Is there right in your bible.

Anyway, they accused Jesus of the same power i don't blame you.

You might be the anti-christ unkown to you! cheesy
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by honeywood: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
They know not ,neither will they understand, they walk up in darkness. Christianity is not a religion but away of life .What shall it profit a man, to gain the acceptance of the people on nairaland and loose his own life.The man that came up with the spirit of tsunami, is coming back with the spirit of johannesburg.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by deebrain(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

See the man mentioning the name of spirits,

The person that actually sent that entry must actually be the devil we have all being looking for,

He was even good enough to leave his number.
Yeye!

The more they try to shout the pastor down, the more the pastor continues to outshine them.
Why dont they go and fight him phisically?

Instead of posting coments on nairaland, go and look for a very big rope and hang yourself!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by karlie4nia(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2008
Na wah oh!

Is this life, tsmana!Ojibijibi! papa Ajsco or whatever. The point here is you fill your mind with somuch negativity you manifest more of it eventually as what you call your life experience. Why not try focus on what would make you experience a more successful and glorious life. I dont see how all this negativie words can produce positive results or progress. I worship in the Catholic church, but i appreciate the fact that Bro Oyaks has somehow and in several ways helped people to live and experience a better life to which i am definitely not an exception.
I gat notin but love and gratitude for all that has happend 2 me cos depending on how i see am its a gift that comes to help me learn, grow add more value to my life.
Remember whats happening around you aint as important as what you think about it.Whats happening in you is more important and thats what brings a positive outcome.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Africankel(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2008
Wow! Pastor Chris is making most of the treads on this section of Nairaland.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2008
@Karlie4nia
Oh my! Ur post hs touched me more than any other on this thread.
Can u imagine such wisdom and understanding of the word coming from a catholic whom many have written off? Truely truely, the pure Word of God has no bounds, He will use the foolish things of this world to comfound d wise.
Keep growing in the word brother and never mind others who have dropped their biibles and gone after fabbles such as tsunami and katrina.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2008
@Africankel
Na so i see am o. Even in print media, any newpaper or magazine experiencing poor sales will simply put the MOGs pic on thier cover and write a story(no matter how stupid) and they're bound to make huge sales.
But we knw thier end. Where are the likes of enconium who wrote damnable stories about the MOG? They've bn grounded.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Africankel(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2008
We'll buy up these media houses when we're ready for them. We already bought some.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by princekevo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2008
Infact Niegrain Christains should be ashame of theselves,sorry to say this coz am a well dedicated christain also. Here we are on NL criticising eachother. But the truth remaina that the word of God was supposed to be a blessing to Nigeria with majority being christains.But I must tell you it seems to be a curse to the Nation. Can't we see it that the multiplication of churches brings about the multiplication of Evils,crimes and abominations in the land?In the name that God is slow to anger,his grace is always abound,once u are saved u are saved for all,with other types of preachings from different churches.Is it not the same Bible we all use.Wht brought abt different interpretations and diff.believes? Check out the muslims whom we christains see as untrue religion.The have the same one Koran,with thesame interpretaion and jst one believe.The so called chritains, wheather christ embbassy ooo,reedeem,mounting of fire, holy ghost fire inc.mount zion and all, non of their members is to be trusted.Sometime when i think abt all this i feel like jst giving up as christain.On sundays i jst sit in my house and pray to my God I believe he is everywhere.I cant imagin a sister singing in a chior while his boyfren is sitting at the congregation, after service the all go home and continue in the sinful ways.God forbid!!!Am tired of seeing such hypocritical acts in the house of God.If God does not destroy this Generation quickly with fire as he said then i think he owes a big appology to the generation of Sodom and ghomorrah.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by JJYOU: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2008
churchianity101 naijastyle
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by lucabrasi(m): 3:00am On Nov 03, 2008
saw the man tb joshua on tv today and he sponsored a guy's masters postgraduate programme to the university of leeds and paid almost 20,000 pounds for tution,accomodation excluding feeding ticket e.t.c in addittion to the usual he gives out to under grads in nigerian universities,the disabled e.t.c
@poster
ill advice you and your supporters to be very careful in your criticisms so that you will not feel the wrath of GOD,if the man is a secret agent of the devil with all he has done and is doing then im guessing what nigeria needs is more agents of the devil , what has obasanjo the self styled born again president done

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by JJYOU: 3:14am On Nov 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

saw the man tb joshua on tv today and he sponsored a guy's masters postgraduate programme to the university of leeds and paid almost 20,000 pounds for tution,accomodation excluding feeding ticket e.t.c in addittion to the usual he gives out to under grads in nigerian universities,the disabled e.t.c
@poster
ill advice you and your supporters to be very careful in your criticisms so that you will not feel the wrath of GOD,if the man is a secret agent of the devil with all he has done and is doing then I'm guessing what nigeria needs is more agents of the devil , what has obasanjo the self styled born again president done
that is what surprise me about naija christianity. it was a very nice place with little morality before these my pastor and church is better than yours people came on the scene.

we used to sing only Jesus can save halleluyah now it is only my pastor and church can save.
i cant believe the vernom some people have against their brethren. if these alleged evil men do visible good and the holy men dont have anything to show for their holiness, you wonder if evil has become the new light in naija.

christianity is suposed to change a bad prson and not make them worse like it is doing to many naija people. as my sister say naija caught the wrong christianity
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by eduezeyim(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2008
@poster

let all judgement be unto God, i cant say they are real or fake! ONLY GOD KNOWS.

@every one else

Pastor christ can preach, No doubt! but IS HE TELLING THE POEPLE WHAT GOD REALLY SAYS? or IS HE TELLING THEM WHAT HE SAYS?

REMEMBER, WITHOUT HOLINESS, NO EYE SHALL SEE GOD.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2008
NNA, UNA DON PURSUE THIS GUY O.WITH ALL OF UNA JOLOMI,MOREMI,DOREMI AND FOOLAMI.HA HA NNA MY GUY,MAKE YOU NO RUNAMI JARE.COMENAMI BAKNAMI JOO.NO MIND THEM.YOU WEY THEY SEE EVEN ANGEL AS THEM THEY PASS FOR ROAD NAA HIM THEM DEY TALK TO ANY-HOW,IN SHORT
COMNAMI JARE.
[sup][/sup]
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by abujabooks(f): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2008
Holy spirit shd tell us d truth.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by tobbyjohn(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ All,
Beware of Dogs, Beware of evil workers like da poster. Come to think of it! The poster is nowhere to be found, I thought he'ld come and explain to us how he got the revelation of Tsunameee and Jolomi spirits, maybe he's gone to make some research from God know who! Personally I think Tsunamee spirit is the spirit of strong wind, while Joromi is a spirit of soft wind.
Watch out for him because he'll come up with a FRESH REVELATION of another spirit, maybe this time "Horrican Nchelem spirit"

Cheer up brethren! The word works!

grin grin grin grin THAT WAS INGENIOUS This person was never a member of christ embassy i mean the one who posted this thread. Those of us who have listened to PASTOR CHRIS know what we have gained by listening to him he's has drawn my attention to the LORD JESUS CHRIST more than any minister I know listening to him makes u want to worship GOD the more you fall in love with JESUS CHRIST all over again
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by tobbyjohn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
Infact Niegrain Christains should be ashame of theselves,sorry to say this because am a well dedicated christain also. Here we are on NL criticising eachother. But the truth remaina that the word of God was supposed to be a blessing to Nigeria with majority being christains.But I must tell you it seems to be a curse to the Nation. Can't we see it that the multiplication of churches brings about the multiplication of Evils,crimes and abominations in the land?In the name that God is slow to anger,his grace is always abound,once u are saved u are saved for all,with other types of preachings from different churches.Is it not the same Bible we all use.Wht brought about different interpretations and diff.believes? Check out the muslims whom we christains see as untrue religion.The have the same one Koran,with thesame interpretaion and jst one believe.The so called chritains, wheather christ embbassy ooo,reedeem,mounting of fire, holy ghost fire inc.mount zion and all, non of their members is to be trusted.Sometime when i think about all this i feel like jst giving up as christain.On sundays i jst sit in my house and pray to my God I believe he is everywhere.I can't imagin a sister singing in a chior while his boyfren is sitting at the congregation, after service the all go home and continue in the sinful ways.God forbid!!!Am tired of seeing such hypocritical acts in the house of God.If God does not destroy this Generation quickly with fire as he said then i think he owes a big appology to the generation of Sodom and ghomorrah.

prince that there is a counterfeit is proof positive that there is an original that some people are hypocritical does not mean that every body is so slow down on passing a blanket judgement on everybody
that u have found some hypocrites doesnt mean that u should leave church or lose hope. Hypocrisy was present in the time of Jesus, in the time of Paul, as a matter of fact hypocrisy will always be here with us you just make a personal decision not to be hypocritical buy the truth and sell it not constantly go for the word and u will see ur life move forward stay your eyes on the word without losing focus. bible says looking unto JESUS the author and the finisher of our faith HEB.12:1-2 GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by tobbyjohn(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2008
also i use this opportunity to invite u to christ embassy cos i can guarantee that you will get the word u need so go to the nearest christ embassy u will be glad u did
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by richie2000: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
i no 1thing 4sure if all our pastors where truthful 2 the word of God 9ja would have been beta, all these naval officers, army officers, policeman , yes and yes policeman being feed with our hard earn tax payers money would not be terrorising us if they have PASTORS.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2008
Christianity is not in outward observation. This people hv changed the meaning of christianity to now mean i dont drink, i dont smoke, i wear long skirts, tortle necks, jump up trousers and so on. Tell me, hw does that benefit the next man? Its all selfish. . . Me me me. You dont hear them talk about love which is the central theme of the gospel. One man died for all dt we should no longer live to ourselves but to him that died for all.
So to be like God, is to love like God and wch is to love ur fellow humans for whom he died(esp those of the household of faith).
Those who are fond of causing these divisions, strife and envyings are the 'penticostals'. A group dt hs perfected the art of bringing whatever man-made teachings they choose into christianity.
Even thier name 'penticostal', has nothing to do with christianity, so r d other far-fetched doctrines which they preach. Yet they pride themselves in thier names and hv d audacity to call others who dare 2 b different 'devils'.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Shaz(f): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
donnie:

Christianity is not in outward observation. This people hv changed the meaning of christianity to now mean i don't drink, i don't smoke, i wear long skirts, tortle necks, jump up trousers and so on. Tell me, hw does that benefit the next man? Its all selfish. . . Me me me. You don't hear them talk about love which is the central theme of the gospel. One man died for all dt we should no longer live to ourselves but to him that died for all.
So to be like God, is to love like God and wch is to love ur fellow humans for whom he died(esp those of the household of faith).
Those who are fond of causing these divisions, strife and envyings are the 'penticostals'. A group dt hs perfected the art of bringing whatever man-made teachings they choose into christianity.
Even their name 'penticostal', has nothing to do with christianity, so r d other far-fetched doctrines which they preach. Yet they pride themselves in their names and hv d audacity to call others who dare 2 b different 'devils'.

Still on the issue of christianity, who are we to judge?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Gamine(f): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
We are Christians
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chessguru(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2008
@post

Well, i can't particularly call you a liar neither can i say you are right, for it is not what said but how said!!

1.  i am not a member of Christ embassy, i don't like the way the church don't associate with others , at least other obviously good ones, and i don't lways totally agree with every word i hear they have so many other doctrines  , 'i hold on to the ones confirmed by God in my spirit', as for TB joshua, i am indifferent  BUT I GUESS THE SOLUTION is for you personally to to get closer to God, then if your beliefs be true, do you think both men should be condemned? I THINK NOT, PRAY FOR THEM!! PRAY FOR THEM!! with the love christ have for humanity, pray that GOd should do something about it, pray for their members too, 'the prayer of the righteous availeth much!!   the best thing is to PRAY!! i guess that will have more effect than coming to Nairaland to express that, though i am not condeming that, maybe that is your style.THE LORD DOES NOT ALWAYS WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY TO EXPOSE EVIL THAT MEN DO, SO WE CAN ALL PRAY FOR GODS OWN REVELATION!!

@all posters who truly serve the lord of heaven

PRAY THAT GOD EXPOSE ALL AGENTS OF THE DEVIL FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE THAT STANDS MISLEAD!!
PRAY FOR THOSE YOU SUSPECT TO BE FAKE , THE TOO CAN BE SAVED salvation is for all!!
pray in love!!

Pray
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by lucabrasi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2008
JJYOU:

that is what surprise me about naija christianity. it was a very nice place with little morality before these my pastor and church is better than yours people came on the scene.

we used to sing only Jesus can save halleluyah now it is only my pastor and church can save.
i can't believe the vernom some people have against their brethren. if these alleged evil men do visible good and the holy men don't have anything to show for their holiness, you wonder if evil has become the new light in naija.

christianity is suposed to change a bad prson and not make them worse like it is doing to many naija people. as my sister say naija caught the wrong christianity

whats your point?while not being a xtian fanatic or blindly defending a pastor,the point i was making is that a man of GOD taking the word"social responsibility"that serious and the christian idea of loving one's neighbour as oneself should be given the kudos he rightly deserves,there have been numerous threads here about super rich men of GOD who dont translate that to their church members so ill have though the normal thing was to praise a super rich pastor doing that much for mostly people who do not belong to his church from all round the world
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by mazaje(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2008
czarenami grin grin grin grin grin derangenami. . . . . nonsense. . . . .by the way who is this slowpoke?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by james1(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2008
Hello.
It is a good and very encouraging news? that some men of God are doling out goodies to many people,including people who are not their church members.come to think of it;when they display the good in them to non church members.it encourages person(s)that don't come to their church before to want to belong to this wonderful men of God? church.those who are sitting on the fence don't need any further prompting that these men are indeed men of God?they quickly discard any doubt and join the church:meaning more members and everything that is associated with it.

Now when Jesus was baptized he went about doing good.

The problem with Christians? in Nigeria are enormous;some go about looking for the next outbreak of miracles harvesting church.
Some go there because the pastor has a way with words.
Some go there because the pastor has a killer dress sense.
Some go there because they have received news of other people getting healed.
How many go there because God is worshiped in spirit and truth?

There is no smoke without a fire.
Am always careful with churches where they don't worship God in spirit and truth and where the whole works is so built around the pastor.
Always watch and pray.let me break it down;to watch na to open your eyes well,well an see with am. to pray na to pray for God to give you correct sense to notice magomago an waka comot for bad,bad place including some kain church dem.

There are fake pastors in Nigeria,no doubt. better for one to take him/herself to hell with their own knowledge than to allow some pastor whose ways are very questionable and full of controversy,in fact they tumble from one controversy to another to escort them there in grand style'a
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Teetams: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
At the end of the day,when all is said and done,it is only God who has the power to judge anoda man or in this case, men.After all, 2nd Timothy 2:19 say "Nevertheless,the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS", Period!!!!!, So my brother dont go as far as to talk about anyone who says he is a man of God.PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chessguru(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2008
@post

Well, i can't particularly call you a liar neither can i say you are right, for it is not what said but how said!!

1. i am not a member of Christ embassy, i don't like the way the church don't associate with others , at least other obviously good ones, and i don't lways totally agree with every word i hear they have so many other doctrines , 'i hold on to the ones confirmed by God in my spirit', as for TB joshua, i am indifferent BUT I GUESS THE SOLUTION is for you personally to to get closer to God, then if your beliefs be true, do you think both men should be condemned? I THINK NOT, PRAY FOR THEM!! PRAY FOR THEM!! with the love christ have for humanity, pray that GOd should do something about it, pray for their members too, 'the prayer of the righteous availeth much!! the best thing is to PRAY!! i guess that will have more effect than coming to Nairaland to express that, though i am not condeming that, maybe that is your style.THE LORD DOES NOT ALWAYS WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY TO EXPOSE EVIL THAT MEN DO, SO WE CAN ALL PRAY FOR GODS OWN REVELATION!!

@all posters who truly serve the lord of heaven

PRAY THAT GOD EXPOSE ALL AGENTS OF THE DEVIL FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE THAT STANDS MISLEAD!!
PRAY FOR THOSE YOU SUSPECT TO BE FAKE , THE TOO CAN BE SAVED salvation is for all!!
pray in love!!

Pray
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Bastage: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
saw the man tb joshua on tv today and he sponsored a guy's masters postgraduate programme to the university of leeds and paid almost 20,000 pounds for tution,accomodation excluding feeding ticket e.t.c

£20,000!!!?? You can take a bachelor's degree and take the following masters degree and include the feeding ticket and everything else for that kind of money at Leeds Uni. Hell, you could probably get the doctorate as well!!!
That just don't smell right.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by biggjoe(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2008
Okotie's wife abandoned him and he has a right to remarry on the grounds of abandonment. How did Okotie come into this conversation anyways?
i am not a great fan of Oyakhilome because of the way he spots the suit and walks around like a mack daddy. something may be fishy there but not this tsunami and eritrea spirit.

So Christians are authorised to remarry on any ground at all?

I thought the Bible only authorized separation (not divorce) on the accounts infidelity. Please, correct me people if I am wrong.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by lucabrasi(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2008
@bastage
a master's degree in leeds uni ll be in the region of 10,000 plus
accomodation in the region of 4000-6000 or more therebouts
feeding for a whole session(i year almost)
transportation for the whole year
clothes,and other esentials

20,000 wasnt the exact amount but obviously after paying for tution,accomodation e.t.c there ll be other stuffs the guy ll need money fr, while the amount spent isnt imortant,what should be the focus here is a man of GOD spending that amount of money on a guy who isnt a member of his church or a member of his family, the guy was shown arriving in the united kingdom,buying winter fleece,boots and other essentials and also shown conversing with lecturers, the guy showed his passport and admission letter e.t.c to the cameras

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.