Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (315930 Views)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by nyabingi(m): 1:20am On Feb 01, 2010
pls lets be very careful the way we talk about any man who takes t upon himself to preach the gospel, if u feel thay are not doing well, then do ur own abi u no know sey salvation na personal, on the last day u will answer 4 ur self while i answer 4 myself. David in the bible cried when king Soul died in the battle, he even ordered the killing of the busy body that brought the news and claimed that he killed soul. The reason is because he valued the anointing of God that was upon Soul. So pls guys as long as these men have taken it upon themselves to do God's work irrespective of what ur opinions of thinking leave them alone, God is the final judge who will judge the works of men on the last day, don't say I did not warn u before repercussions start happening for whatever a man sow that he will reap, I rest may case.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by SamJimmy: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
Am sure by now, you should be regretting ever opening your mount to utter such evil words about God's elect. I do not mean to insult you, but you need to grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Study the Bible more, by so doing; you will not give the devil a place in your life again like you've just done,
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by SamJimmy: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Am sure by now, you should be regretting ever opening your mount to utter such evil words about God's elect. I do not mean to insult you, but you need to grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Study the Bible more, by so doing; you will not give the devil a place in your life again like you've just done,
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by alexben(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
You be the devil himself?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by AbuZola3(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
Op- God bless ya
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by AbuZola3(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
:-x
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by TZITZI: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2010
It is just so sad that it is christians who fight christians. The word of God says we shall know them by their fruits, now I have never met TB Joshua but from watching his channel I felt that I have never seen a man as humble as He is, He has set in his congregation the atmosphere of love. He is ever giving to the needy, the ones neglected by society and I have seen all these congregations on Tv but not one that ministers like his. The devil comes only to kill, steal and destroy. Only Jesus is Love and I have not seen any man yet who has such extensive outreach programs. The biggest problem with christians of today is that we have little faith, remember Oh ye of little faith?, when we see men of God who are operating in the fullness of God's glory we are quick to attack them. These two men perform miracles and because they heal the sick, make the lame walk and other amazing miracles then they must be using some occult spirits? Are we saying our God is not able to do these mighty things? After all Jesus himself said that we shall be able to do even more than He did. We must learn as christians to appreciate men of God and not to be used by the devil himself. Lastly let us remember that even the Jewish people themselves denied Jesus Christ because they did not believe, he performed miracles as Prophet TB Joshua is doing and healed the sick but still they could not open their spiritual eyes and see who Christ was. There is a huge penalty for speaking ill of the anointed ones of God, God says in his word "Touch not my anointed ones, do them no harm!'' His word also says I shall rebuke every tongue that speaks against thee," Be careful of who you rebuke because God is real, He is the Lord of Hosts. Only when you have the spirit of God can you confirm who these people are,, without His spirit you will utter words which are not wise! I pray that we are able to see and hear and also witness with our spirit, lets not waste time speaking ill but let us do our part in ministering the word of God.sad
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by karo93: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2010
I have been hearing that these guys are leading peeps astray and would want some1 to officially list the ways they are doing this.

p.s i dont care if they have evil spirits.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Emmacarnegie(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
do not judge 2 avoid being judged, let leave God 2 decide.[color=#770077][/color]
[/quote][quote]
lipsrsealed
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by FavourVic1: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2010
I wonder those who speak evil of anointed man of God if they are really Christians or if they are agents of the Devil themselves. (2 Peter 2 v 8 - 11) Then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgement, and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, selfwilled. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord. But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caut and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, and those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children. They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness. These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

If they are the anointed of God, nobody will be able to stop them, because God protect His own and prepare a table before them in the presence of their enemies.

The scribes and Pharisees, did not believe in Lord Jesus, simply because they knew his parents and saw Him growing up. (Math. 9 v 34) The Pharisees said, 'He casts out demons by the ruler of the demons.'

(John15 v 20) Lord Jesus said, "Remember the word that I said to you, a servant is not greater than His master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will keep yours also.' So we know
when they persecute a man of God that he is in the right.

(Math. 7 v 1,5) Judge not, that you be not judged. Hypocrite's, first remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. That is why Jesus said, 'Do not give what is holy to the dogs, nor cast your pearl before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you in pieces. Why don't you ask God to give you the gifts. The reason why some don't receive is (John 2 v 23 - 25), when Jesus was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast many believed in His Name when they saw the signs which He did. But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.
(1 Chron. 16 v 21,22) God permitted no man to do them wrong. H rebuked kinds for their sakes saying, 'Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm. When Pastor Chris was seeking the Lord, you were not there, and when He found Him. He manifested His father's business in Him. so do yourself a favour and repent for the Lord to have mercy on you, or else the sicknesses which are going out from people will come on you and your household.

Read (2 Samuel 1 v 1-16) If David could spare Soul when he was put in his hands, and he knew that he was the on to replace Soul, and that David was already anointed and so I say to you also, "How is it that you are not afraid to speak evil of God's anointed. When God has anointed his people do you expect Him to give you a list of His anointed? It is not him you are persecuting but the one who anointed him. So be careful of what you say. I pray to God, that He may grant you repentance, so that you may know the truth.

Child Of God
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by ralphi64: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2010
God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Gunnaz007: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^^ my friend, your story isnt complete, u had beta mentioned the prophets' names; since they are the "genuine" prophets of God, their identity ought not to be hidden undecided
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Joagbaje(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2010
No miracle worker will criticise another , because they both live in truth. Those who criticise miracles are men that are blind to the supernatural. and their criticicm are not bible based. They may love God and be very religious ,but they lack the supernatural. Jesus was labelled for using juju also "Bellzebub" by blind men of God as well. It is thesame devils and demons that attack miracles today.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by ogwumgbe: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
I will only leave this peace of advice to the few scandalous beings judging people. Mt 12 vs 36 - 37 says, every one will give account of every careless word he uttered on the last day, for by thy word thou shall be justified and by thy word, thou shall be condemned. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Kenyanstar: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
Nigerians are just a bunch of Lunatics. Spirituality is everyone right irregardless of what, why, where, when and what they claim as there belief. Be it the devil worship, satanism or free mason, they are all respected in all there beliefs back here in kenya.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by TheClown: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
Cry all you want

Criticise all you want

Defend all you want

One thing is certain: That which is not planted by God almighty shall be uprooted!
Surely they shall gather and wax strong, but because they are not his' they shall be scattered!
The Devil may pose all he wants, claiming to be the angel of light but he shall be revealed when the time comes!

The facade shall fall and we all shall see.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end of that way is utter destruction!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Rhino3dm: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
. . . . And Kenyans must be bunch of bigots. . . Pazzo!.

Kenyanstar:

Nigerians are just a bunch of Lunatics. Spirituality is everyone right irregardless of what, why, where, when and what they claim as there belief. Be it the devil worship, satanism or free mason, they are all respected in all there beliefs back here in kenya.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Rhino3dm: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2010
Lies lies lies and again lies. . . God did not visit you, just continue with your medication,

ralphi64:

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by icare1: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
only God know his own ,he only can reveal them.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by warrior01: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2010

South Africa

Just wondering if you've taken your medication today
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by ogoamaka99(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
ralphi64:

South Africa

@ poster,
It is evident that your post clearly show that you are possessed and need deliverance. I advice you to visit TB or PST Chris for your deliverance.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Joagbaje(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2010
ogoamaka99:

@ poster,
   It is evident that your post clearly show that you are possessed and need deliverance. I advice you to visit TB or PST Chris for your deliverance.

@ogoamaka , I don't even want to reply him , he is not worth it.This is another tsunami jimanjiiii.some claim  The miracles are fake other says they are real but it's  devil power. Confusion in devils camp grin grin

John 7:12
12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by samuraix1: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building
Enquiries: 08029563137, harvestadmiral@yahoo.com
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by free123: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2010
Have u ever thought of high rate of crime in this country and the increase in the number of churches? Have u ever thought of the extent to which some people can go to satisfy their pastors? If what these pastors teach is the genuine word of God, why would someone want to cut corners to meet his pastor's demand? Why would some pastors accept huge sums of money from their members without some questions on how the money came about? why would some pastors live in best homes, drive latest cars, fleece their members, watch some of their members suffer in abject poverty, seek the best comfort money can afford, have chains of businesses scattered all over the country? Well the answers are not far-fetched. Just pick up ur Bible, pray for the Holy Ghost's interpretation and u will understand that God's word concerning these pastors are fulfilling. angry angry angry
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by naijait(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
wow, this thread is so funny, can't stop laughing, For the guy who said Pst Chris is a secret agent of the devil, i have one word of wisdom "My people perish for the lack of knowledge". lipsrsealed
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by TheClown: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
26'For wicked men are found among My people,
They watch like fowlers lying in wait;
They set a trap,
They catch men.
27'Like a cage full of birds,
So their houses are full of deceit;
Therefore they have become great and rich.
28'They are fat, they are sleek,
They also excel in deeds of wickedness;
They do not plead the cause,
The cause of the orphan, that they may prosper;
And they do not defend the rights of the poor.
29'Shall I not punish these people?' declares the LORD,
'On a nation such as this
Shall I not avenge Myself?'
30"An appalling and horrible thing
Has happened in the land:
31The prophets prophesy falsely,
And the priests rule on their own authority;
And My people love it so!
But what will you do at the end of it?

- Jeremiah 5:26-31
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by siyandaN: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2010
Jesus
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by siyandaN: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2010
Jesus
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by siyandaN: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2010
Jesus is Lord
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sebi you say you were once in Christ Embassy? Were you the one that purchased the private jet? Instead of you to find out from the Lord 'what next' to do with your life, you easily avail yourself for demons to use to blaspheme.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by akwarandu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
Cry all you want

Criticise all you want

Defend all you want

One thing is certain: That which is not planted by God almighty shall be uprooted!
Surely they shall gather and wax strong, but because they are not his' they shall be scattered!
The Devil may pose all he wants, claiming to be the angel of light but he shall be revealed when the time comes!

The facade shall fall and we all shall see.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end of that way is utter destruction

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by uprightsa: 2:58am On Oct 29, 2010
I wonder about some1 who say other people are using certaing demons, how did you know such demons that mean you use them, I know much about holy spirit, bible i dont know demons name as you do, now for me i hear Pastor Chris and TB Joshua speak about Jesus, Holy spirit etc. But for you is demons name that tell me and the whole word who u are. Just repent dear and work out your salvation the fruits of your mouth tells everyone of who you are, what fruits is that? Holy spirit or demons? I believe you will be thinking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.