Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

just enjoy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / just enjoy (2681 Views)

I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer? / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

just enjoy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omgomg
Re: just enjoy by RoyalRoy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmm..how old are you babes?

Why in God's green earth will you text his dad? Was he the one who helped him to toast you?

You complained he refused to give you financial help despite him being okay. Are you his banker to be so certain he is financially okay?

Dude must have seen some negative energy coming from you. You sound kinda desperate.
You expect money from him, you want him to be calling you every hour, you got angry and decided to ring his dad up. These are some not so good signs coming from you.

The Dude has moved on!!!

Stop chasing him around and stop calling and "insulting" his father too maybe he might have a rethink someday.

Hopefully that won't be in10yrs time.

18 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Amya(f): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
I really don't understand how you'll see fire clearly and on your own decide to jump into it.

Dear lady, I'm not saying you're desperate to get hitched, but hello! How in the word will you see this man who's cold to you, who doesn't care about you and who obviously regrets engaging you as someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?. He does not love you! And he doesn't care about you feelings either. He goes for weeks without calling you! I'm sure even one night stands show better courtesy than this.

The honest truth is that he's been looking for a reason to leave you all this while, and you gave him just that reason to. But be happy he left you now, cos he's have still left you eventually. He does not care about you at all.

Why in the world will you bring his father into this? Do you have an iota of respect? Jeez!
Well his father has nothing to do with him leaving you so you know.

By the way you sound really obsessive. And this engagement sounds like an arrangement between families. Move on already. His ship has sailed

8 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Tymax(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hahahaha the guy is avoiding you. Clearly. cheesy Na wa o. So you types that nonsense to the father of your fiance?Crazy chic. cheesy
Re: just enjoy by crackhaus: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
What else do you want us to tell you? Do you honestly think that guy is still into you?

Please learn to take a hint before you hurt yourself more than you're already doing right now.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by snazzylove: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
@OP. Tomorrow u will come back to NL again for advice after marrying him.
I tire for the level of desperation in our chics oo abt marriage.
Meanwhile wat biz do u have with the dad, why did you send him the text undecided. That was your gratest undoing.
Just go find anoda BF

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by alabiyemmy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Go and advertise your stupidity on Konga.

5 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amya: I really don't understand how you'll see fire clearly and on your own decide to jump into it.

Dear lady, I'm not saying you're desperate to get hitched, but hello! How in the word will you see this man who's cold to you, who doesn't care about you and who obviously regrets engaging you as someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?. He does not love you! And he doesn't care about you feelings either. He goes for weeks without calling you! I'm sure even one night stands show better courtesy than this.

The honest truth is that he's been looking for a reason to leave you all this while, and you gave him just that reason to. But be happy he left you now, cos he's have still left you eventually. He does not care about you at all.

Why in the world will you bring his father into this? Do you have an iota of respect? Jeez!

By the way you sound really obsessive. And this engagement sounds like an arrangement between families. Move on already. His ship has sailed

His father was dre from the onset, he dos watever his father says, he is always saying my father said shld try and seeu or call U̶̲̥̅̊, §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I felt his father rules his mind. Am still sorry for bringing him into dis though.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na waa o shocked

Miss, move on. U guys were never connected in d first place, marriage or no marriage.
Re: just enjoy by swaystunna(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Finance ko finesse nii..mstcheww !

2 Likes

Re: just enjoy by sparklie(f): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Royal Roy and Snazzylove have said it all. Azzzzin, how on earth could u have sent the father such derogatory text for any reason in this world?!
Babes let us all take this marriage-ish easy o. We will all marry, we will get there. Na only one man we go marry o.
If d guy is treating u somehow, give him some well-deserved space. Be yourself and make urself happy. Pls let's take all this easy and be prayerful too.

4 Likes

Re: just enjoy by rebella(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Your gut feeling is right, that man wasn't interested in you at all. In most relationships, the man does majority of the calling; where you messed up big time was by sending such a rude message to his father, I don't care if he does whatever his father advises, your ex is responsiblle for his actions not his father. Call his father and apologise properly and move on from your ex, you are clearly not wanted.

4 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Another typical story of a desperate girl.
Come meet sexyseun and let me lecture you on how to be independent tongue
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
rebella: Your gut feeling is right, that man wasn't interested in you at all. In most relationships, the man does majority of the calling; where you messed up big time was by sending such a rude message to his father, I don't care if he does whatever his father advises, your ex is responsiblle for his actions not his father. Call his father and apologise properly and move on from your ex, you are clearly not wanted.
I endorse this!!!!

The guy hardly even takes her call, smh. ..
Also, a guy whose dad still makes decisions for can't handle marriage. .

Op, apologise to the dad and move on. ..

Btw, why acting desperately? ? Are you among ladies that shiver once they reach 28 ??

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't just get He's not even trying to hide it that he does not want you. Maybe you feel you guys have been together for a long time and much has been invested in this relationship. My dear just count your loss and quit. Not easy I know but you CAN'T marry this man because you'll regret it. Move on lady.
Re: just enjoy by esmeralda1(f): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
How was it possible dt u guys had se x at different times even with d fact that he doesn't stay in d same town with u and he doesn't communicate often?
Move on o, infact move on big time after apologising to d dad again, even if he calls don't be desperate if u pick his call.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
MarvellousGod: I endorse this!!!!

The guy hardly even takes her call, smh. ..
Also, a guy whose dad still makes decisions for can't handle marriage. .

Op, apologise to the dad and move on. ..

Btw, why acting desperately? ? Are you among ladies that shiver once they reach 28 ??

Desperation is not cumin from ♍ƺ, he is always saying his dad wants him to settle down fast! Am not pushin him. I hav apologised to the dad with all sincerity.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ all for your honest replies, word of advice. The mistake has be done, am not perfect and I take blame for wat I did wrong.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
jessy4done: ladies: how will u feel when a guy falls in luv with u, and u returned the love in full, only for the guy to start acting funny,e.g he hardly calls, rarely takes u out, start complaining that he has a lot to do and that is why is he being distracted. even when do most of the calling he chooses when to pick up ur call and when to ignore. and u dont want to leave him perhaps due to one promise or another. what strong decision will you take?

This was your post in 2009
Is this the same guy?

Please answer so I know what to say

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
jessy4done:

Desperation is not cumin from ♍ƺ, he is always saying his dad wants him to settle down fast! Am not pushin him. I hav apologised to the dad with all sincerity.
so, what's your mind telling you? You still want to stay??
Re: just enjoy by snazzylove: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
jessy4done:

Then clearly you are not the lady he wants to settle down with.
Babe, pick up ur winter coat by the door and move on.

1 Like

Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
chaircover:

Is this the same guy?

it's obviously same guy....I wonder the kinda promise the op made that won't allow her leave the guy...
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
chaircover:

Is this the same guy?

Re: just enjoy by Dymondgurl(f): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Amya: I really don't understand how you'll see fire clearly and on your own decide to jump into it.

OUCH!! Babe ur truth hurts!!
Re: just enjoy by edwife(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
This frustration called MARRIAGE will kill our girls.

There is nothing enjoyable again for a young woman in this generation except marriage.

No dreams,no ambitions,no distractions,no fun.........

What a lost generation!sight sad
Re: just enjoy by greatgod2012(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
You said you have sincerely apologized to his father, fine, that is commendable, atleast you knew you have messed up and you made adequate amend, the next thing is for you to move on, not only because of the guy's attitude towards you but also because of his family members, because i'm 80% certain that the dad must have informed his other children how you insulted him and blah,blah,blah.........if you go ahead and marry the guy, are you sure you can cope with that and other unforeseen treatments from him especially?
Think well about it, but honestly, the best bet is for you to move on.

But, omo..............honestly....you fvvvcked up big time for texting his dad, it would have been better if you went there physically to beg him to help you talk to his son,rather than that rude message you sent.

I wish you all the best with the next guy.
Re: just enjoy by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
RoyalRoy: Hmmm..how old are you babes?

Why in God's green earth will you text his dad? Was he the one who helped him to toast you?

You complained he refused to give you financial help despite him being okay. Are you his banker to be so certain he is financially okay?

Dude must have seen some negative energy coming from you. You sound kinda desperate.
You expect money from him, you want him to be calling you every hour, you got angry and decided to ring his dad up. These are some not so good signs coming from you.

The Dude has moved on!!!

Stop chasing him around and stop calling and "insulting" his father too maybe he might have a rethink someday.

Hopefully that won't be in10yrs time.
Ouch! U harsh gan mehn sad
Re: just enjoy by greatgod2012(f): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
edwife: This frustration called MARRIAGE will kill our girls.

There is nothing enjoyable again for a young woman in this generation except marriage.

No dreams,no ambitions,no distractions,no fun.........

What a lost generation!sight sad

honestly, i feel you i know what exactly you're talking about, unfortunately, this present generation of girls believe that their route to true happiness and fulfilment is marriage, whereas, marriage doesnt guarantee all these, one has to be happy and fulfilled within herself first, one has to empower herself first, one has to know her worth first, then, marriage, nowonder there are so many horrible news concerning marriages today, may God have mercy with this misplaced priority and distorted orientation of marriage of our ladies.

3 Likes

Re: just enjoy by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hold on, op u dey smoke yam flour? U brave ooo... u dey text-yab d pupsi ke? shocked no amount of sorry will make the Dad like you oo....move on! U lost this one.
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
^^ameeeen! To that
Re: just enjoy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idowuogbo: Hold on, op u dey smoke yam flour? U brave ooo... u dey text-yab d pupsi ke? shocked no amount of sorry will make the Dad like you oo....move on! U lost this one.

My dear, u havnt seen desperation at work yet.
Some will do more than this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Communication And Sex In My Marriage / How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.