Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race (2490 Views)

PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by sujex2015: 5:03am On Aug 25, 2014
berem: none of them are from Orlu. Well,they have to wait till Rochas completes his two tenures
. Are you sure u r thinking normaly?? Z it nt okigwe zone dat shld b completing dr tenure na....na nw zoning go work ROCHAS MUST GO$$$........

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2014
He doesn't stand a chance against Senator Chris Anyanwu
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by wecan: 6:03am On Aug 25, 2014
I want Ohakim back in the Imo state government house. He will do very well
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by JstLeslie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
IdiAmin1: Is that why he went Mbaka's adoration? No wonder. Catholics are mumu and can be easily brainwashed just like m*uslims so anything can happen. I wish you luck in the polls Mr. Ikiri undecided
why not face politics squarely and make your point. Why showcase your ignorance. Why would you insult the catholic faithful or muslim's because of this. What's wrong with people. We can't just make straight argument without insulting and dragging other people along

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by purplesummer(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
CFCfan: He doesn't stand a chance against Senator Chris Anyanwu
Or Captain Ihenacho grin
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
You are a fool from a generation of fools!
Even a goat get sense pass you penterascals! Brain washed fools. Have you paid your tithe for your pastor's son's school fees undecidedwhile you struggle to feed. Ewu

IdiAmin1: Is that why he went Mbaka's adoration? No wonder. Catholics are mumu and can be easily brainwashed just like m*uslims so anything can happen. I wish you luck in the polls Mr. Ikiri undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2014
It was a young priest that he did that too.

kokoA: Is this not thesame man that moved around with koboko flogging anybody that drove infront of his convoy? Hian!
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Rochas Okorocha was popular but he won his election at a time when the incumbent governor was loyal to a Yar'adua on the sick bed. So the popular wish of imolites and the interest of the emerging Jonathan at the time was on same page.

Now Rochas is at cross-roads with Jonathan, IMO state is naturally a PDP state. The well oiled PDP structure in the state added to Presidential support will ensure whoever emerges PDP candidate to be the next Governor in IMO State.

It will once again be celebrated as victory for democracy because an incumbent Governor would have lost but unfortunately what is at play here is the re-election of Jonathan Presidency.

This is the same story as Ekiti!

The road to Jonathan re-election runs through maximum votes in SS SE, simple majority in SW NC. And then getting some votes in NE NW.

Test this theory with River State and see how Amaechi APC will be blown away at the next election.

Unfortunately that's how powerful our presidency is.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by meforyou1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
wecan: I want Ohakim back in the Imo state government house. He will do very well
which ohakim? say something else pls
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
He was defeated as an incumbent and he is trying to defeat the same person who is now the incumbent. I doubt he is seriously running.

Prof Jude Njoku all the way.....
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by Iluvberem: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2014

If not for one thing eee

Well today is your lucky day enjoy
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by chukel(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: u are a clown. Go to arondizuogu and show me what single thing cockrochas okorocha has done in the town for 4 years
bros mi, u keep mentioning Arondizuogu. Are u from dia? Dats my home town o. Hw far?
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by meforyou1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
chukel: bros mi, u keep mentioning Arondizuogu. Are u from dia? Dats my home town o. Hw far?
oh that's good. i'm from there too. ndianiche
Re: Ohakim Joins Imo Guber Race by chukel(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: oh that's good. i'm from there too. ndianiche
uno or uwakonye?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose / Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? / Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.