Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (135699 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sonety2k(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
cool
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by corneremperor: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry yet, they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by corneremperor: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

helen try and be objective here.
if genevieve omotola,steph okereke,etc possesses sucj structure,no one will raise eye brow cos they have bin in d industry and have made names+endorsement from glo and other multinationals,but how about people like daniella okereke,cossy and co,how many movies have they acted and which endorssment do they have?
for goodness sake,danielle is an upcoming actor and i can bet u dat no upcoming actor makes as much as 300k per movie(quote me anywhere),so where did shr get the money?as long as am concern,daniella and cossy do not have any endorsement from any known firm,so how cum the millions?
as popular as emeka ike is,the school he jointly operate with d wife,the building the use is a rented place,do u feel he wouldnt have love to build mega structure for it?
Dr sid has few endorsement+the fact dat he performs at function week in week out,yet he was only able to build a house on loan.
even omawunmi who is currently d richest musician and most paid+mega endorsement doesnt have such.are u saying she wouldnt love to have them?
can u mention one male celebrity whose property is questionable?

God bless you....poverty doesn't allow a lot of Nigerians to think logically. In any sane country these people would have the tax man investigating their "wealth"

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by VAQAXY: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Igbos are the only reason the world is celebrating Nigeria! cool

Nollywood=Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Rajosh(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Truely hardwork pays. Hardwork is hardwork wether it's through acting,endorsement deals or fv.cking all na hardwork.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by olaeffect(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen:

When a man achieves something, nobody will say its from a sugar mummy, but when a lady achieves something, people start raising eyebrows. So a woman can't really work to achieve and make it in life on her own or with little harmless favours here and there?

I don't really know what u were insinuating sha

I wonder ooo.

But its the fact sha, women always argue that it is not a man's world but they expect a man to do everything for them and we have.

Money just grows larger than life in the hands of a man. Take a good look at the corporate world a man and a woman on the same grade receiving the same pay, the man will take care of wife, children, brothers and sisters (and girlfriend grin) but his female counterpart will complain like hell if saddled with any financial responsibility in her home.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Dymondgurl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
fajani: don't be deceived, they are all drug pusher
ur opnion is so strong. I've heard a similar gist bout celebrities pushin drugs n helpin politicians in money laundering cos their bank accounts can't be audited since their income isn't ascertainable. Oh well...beautiful houses I must say!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Chinum: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided

Why is it that any successful woman must have a maga behind her success?

Pls it's time our men 'man up' & stop this inferiority complex joor.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Revolva(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen:

When a man achieves something, nobody will say its from a sugar mummy, but when a lady achieves something, people start raising eyebrows. So a woman can't really work to achieve and make it in life on her own or with little harmless favours here and there?

hey make person hear world.....all these are from Bigg boyz...who have f...k dem...ok..how much dem dey pay dem per movies wey dem go dey buy house of such amount.....power of tha p****y follow...ok....
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by fajani(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dymondgurl: ur opnion is so strong. I've heard a similar gist bout celebrities pushin drugs n helpin politicians in money laundering cos their bank accounts can't be audited since their income isn't ascertainable. Oh well...beautiful houses I must say!!
yea. is there any means for them. I ask myself, how many times have I bought nollywood disc and watch as well as my neighbour

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by kaffy4tope(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided

Choi shocked Hater in her state of Boiling Point. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by persie98: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
very nice
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Benita4bliss(f): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Those houses look real beautiful, and those girls really tried, any how wey them take build the house weda na through hard work, soft work or light work atleast they try to do some thing reasonable with their money.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sage2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Omavik: realy impressd...God bless my hustle too
What are you into?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by 3kay945(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
This must be female thread. Am out! cool
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by xynerise: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Genevieve resides in Oniru Estate? shocked
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen:

Your profile pic is... shocked shocked lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sage2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pu$$¥ business is big business. We all know how much they pay them.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by stevenosa(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nice one. #freeajstaffs
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Atmmachine(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Every female has a source of income in between her legs..

How much do they make from Movies

The last time i checked,Nigerians no longer buy home movies, They watch it on youtube without paying any fee.

So, Acting movies gave them the millions of naira

In Olamide's voice.: "Story For The gods" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by scribble: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2014

lol u dey vex

if u see sme unilag babe house, u go fear...

Ibori bought a house for a 20 year old girl in maitama and that was THAT year

When Naija women don turn their punny to commodity and men are stealing the people's money, then there is buyer and seller na

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
wat is wrong wit u pple? if dey decide to use sexx to make money,e consine u?is it ur body? anything dat works 4 dem! each to his own! dey are successful, hw dey mke d money doesn't concern u,as long as nobody is hurt!! mtchwww... una go carry person matter 4 head,if una get 50k for account i 4 happy sef,pepper body dem,work hard to make urs nd stop hating!!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Answer his qweshion already angry...hw many album cossy don release?some of dem on d list dey work hard and we know dem.
For y'all saying we chauvinists,if guy no serious build dis kind house we go talk say na drug pusher-d scale is balanced.So, stop all this "why hating on successful women" nonsense angry

Btw...Cossy use playboy logo on her mansion...I av no more comments lipsrsealed
edozie04: shattap,u ar as foo.lish as ur name sounds,hw can u say itz a magaNigerians @ times do nt appreciate hardwork,if itz a man they say d man hv done blood money,thn if itz a lady itz prostitution
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by M4gunners: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please Seun don't B me oh.if this has anything to do with tribalism.Igbo girls dey try abeg.na only Yvonne N join dem.I,m happy for all of them, but Cossy hmmm.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by scribble: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
priscaoge:
U are wrong to an extent. Genevieve and Chika Ike have a well known endorsement, Maybe u don't read celebrity news Or follow them on Instagram and other social networks. For example,Chika is Bullet(energy drink) ambassador,She has a very big Boutique in Abuja and Enugu, a Foundation and many others. Genevieve's endorsement is known to every Tom and Harry. So they work hard for their money.

chika ike is reportedly screwing david mark, the senate president with helicopter on roof

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by rofemiguwa(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hardwork pays ˚°◦ooo☺º°˚˚°ºo.it is not easy to lie on ur back. Hehehehehehehe atleast dy borrow kimk sense use their money for better tin.

Good investment jare!

BTW I never see daniella as lead role before o! Hmm thinking hard!!!

Okbye#

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fake alert!!!...don't fall for it
Ishilove:
Your profile pic is... shocked shocked lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by victorazy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abeg make una vote for me;
Folo the link then hit LIKE under the picture and you will be shortlisted. Thanks.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=899406536740786&id=507175722630538&set=a.899405200074253.1073741825.507175722630538&refid=13
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by gudnex22(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
that thing inbetween their legs is really working hard.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nice investiments girls...hands on the air for yougirls....any which way na way, una don build am be say una don build am, no more house rent....haters should go and sleep....tha'ts all
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nigerian stars living in some cheap homes! Ptui! angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
TrYcIa1: Nice houses,I no wan knw weda na hardwork or softwork,work na work...d main thing is dat they r using dia money wisely.

Abi o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.