Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (135696 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
And what is there if not celebrity gossip!

MarvellousGod: Go through his profile and you will know better
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Vanities. As long as they have such in heaven then no leles.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided

Thank you for this eye opener.

As a businessman, I know how women make their money. Most women sell pu.$$y.Yes even your gf. (They gonna tell you, all girls do it). "Are you perfect, castrated man " ?

But I dont buy that..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Thank you for this eye opener.

As a businessman, I know how women make their money. Most women sell pu.$$y.Yes even your gf. (They gonna tell you, all girls do it). "Are you perfect, castrated man " ?

But I dont buy that..
Even the married ladies?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by KBARBIE(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided

grin

You badt oooo!! Chai! Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by LastProphet: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2014

You are 110 percent right! I have always said it that nigerian men have the lowest selfb esteem in the world. Genevive is a knownharlot for atiku so where is the hardwork?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by soulglo: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
LastProphet:

You are 110 percent right! I have always said it that nigerian men have the lowest selfb esteem in the world. Genevive is a knownharlot for atiku so where is the hardwork?

Really? Did you see her climb into his bed or did Atiku tell you

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by mikelblinks(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Imagin say dem install meter 4 dis whores punnany.2 dey read digit per staffin by nw d meter 4 don even go burnt.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
LastProphet:

Genevieve and Atiku?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
mikelblinks: Imagin say dem install meter 4 dis whores punnany.2 dey read digit per staffin by nw d meter 4 don even go burnt.
That was mean grin cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
LastProphet:

C u calling geny a harlot. i bet ur sisters, mama, and future wife are halorts 2 oda guys too. ur babe is harlot to u and to oda guys. but their own harlotery is osho free as they hav got nothing tangible 2 show for it. did atiku tel u he had anytin wit geny, abi na u conect them? even if its true they had somtim, at least a top politician and a top actres, unlike ur sisters dat are low lives and stil do osho free to cheap men

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by easystudy101: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by pekelepekele(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Hard work pays or sex work pays? undecided Actors are not doing well but actress are doing fine undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by LastProphet: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2014
hugelyendowed: C u calling geny a harlot. i bet ur sisters, mama, and future wife are halorts 2 oda guys too. ur babe is harlot to u and to oda guys. but their own harlotery is osho free as they hav got nothing tangible 2 show for it. did atiku tel u he had anytin wit geny, abi na u conect them? even if its true they had somtim, at least a top politician and a top actres, unlike ur sisters dat are low lives and stil do osho free to cheap men

So u feel a thief like atiku is a 'top politician?'. Eya am really sorry for the parent spending money on a worthless child like u. So u are just hearing an old news? Sorry for your parents
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by ogtavia(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2014
bustyhelen:

When a man achieves something, nobody will say its from a sugar mummy, but when a lady achieves something, people start raising eyebrows. So a woman can't really work to achieve and make it in life on her own or with little harmless favours here and there?

I don't really know what u were insinuating sha

Talk abt women like okonjo,borha(Stanbic bank boss,Omobola Johnson and ladies like dt,we all know what they do and au they earn there money,but these actresses,..is it all these 2-2naira film they do that pays all their bills and builds them all these fine fine houses,I dnt av a problem with Genevieve,she has some good endorsement deals,but there are some of them on that who we don't know what they do or the film they act in,or let me put it this way,there is no way,the films they act can give such bucks to build this fine houses...nobody is saying ladies can't succeed or can't do better than men,nobody is saying that,but those girls can't tell me its their crappy acting and their mundane films that is paying all their bills and building these mansions...stop being a drama queen abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by ogtavia(m): 5:12am On Aug 26, 2014
edozie04: So u tink it is just 1 big endorsement tat paysDo u tink small investment do nt payOr must u hear abt evry investment she did b4 u knw she is makin ha money?

Shey na only them dey invest,wat are u saying,the only business I know that pays big and where such money comes from is oil business,no matter d level,it pays,I have guys in it but them never reach this level yet abeg,its slowly but surely.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by davies4(m): 5:57am On Aug 26, 2014
hi c what of their husband house.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by spyg1(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2014
yenex1: cossy's b**bs is really paying
Every girl has it. Know how to use it.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by spyg1(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2014
u cant jst be talkin abt them like that, is God dat gave them. Besides, U too U're woman, why cant U fool me
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by VanOmiyale: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2014
So on point. Genievive can even be excused at least we know her endorsements but others like Chika Ike when did shr enter the film industry and how much does she earn? Don't get me wrong I celebrate with people when they are doing well but I also try to find out their source of wealth when I am not clear

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by adconline(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Haters will always hate what they cannot replicate in their lifetime and lineage...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sage2(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omavik: music,,hairstyling(wt d plan of owning a beauty house).....nd i write movie scripts too,,,hopin to produce dem myslf...

That's Interesting. And when you do need a beautiful and engaging web application to support you business online, don't hesitate to holla at your boy. I will happily and profitably be at your service.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
sage2:

That's Interesting. And when you do need a beautiful and engaging web application to support you business online, don't hesitate to holla at your boy. I will happiply and profitably be at your service.
no qualms
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by blackman84: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
That daniella okeke,I know her very well she still leaves in her father's house,we stays on the same street. She never bought a block in her life not to talk of building a toilet. I know her parent wella and all her siblings.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sage2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omavik: no qualms

Lest I forget, where do you reside? I am in Lag. #NICEBOOTY kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2014
sage2:

Lest I forget, where do you reside? I am in Lag. #NICEBOOTY kiss kiss kiss
minna....but movin to lag by nxt year
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sage2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Omavik: minna....but movin to lag by nxt year

Nice one. We go link up be that.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
sage2:

Nice one. We go link up be that.
wat r u into nd u reside whr??
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by sage2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Omavik: wat r u into nd u reside whr??

I do web development and I am a resident of Lagos.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
sage2:

I do web development and I am a resident of Lagos.
ok nyc
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by bigerboy200: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2015
yenex1:
cossy's b**bs is really paying
Lol.. sebi u sef get boobs??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.