Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (136087 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by emog17(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ashes. Mtcheww
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by ElNur1: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Daniellla Okeke yannsssh dey hear fire ooo..
dats y maga build fine house..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by mamagee3(f): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Beautiful houses!!!!

I will build something like this some day...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by omoredia: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
#$%^

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Sunshinelady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided
. Pray make jelousy no kill u. Insted of u to tink of how to build urs, u r here hating

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Emphasis(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
*Washes hands with sanitizer*
My main reason of viewing this thread was to see the Houses.
My disappointment can't be expressed. Without a doubt those houses are worth as fortune, but devoid of Class and Taste.
I can handpick two Average Civil servants whose houses Commands more visual interest.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by roufy235(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
not bad
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
trashy thread making front page. nairaland moderators *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by nigerianvenom(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
priscaoge:
Am not here to argue with u because it's obvious u don't know anything about them. Just work hard until u don't need to introduce urself anymore. #Okbye

i can understand when i see birds of feather.
#bye too
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by soulglo: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chika Ike and the other one most likely get paid to make guest appearances. They make appearances and clubs, parties, and movie premieres and the like here in the states. Honestly if they have good managers they would only need two or three appearances a month to afford those homes

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by GodMode: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
P:ussy business
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by femmy2010(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Seems only the Divas know how to make the cash as the males ones didn't feature on this list,abi another levels dey wey the Ladies dey use?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by chinex276(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
9ce,.. Op oya knee down lemme pray 4 u. Coz i see copy nd pasters wanting 2 steal ur work, bt d lord say it will not work. "any weapon fashion against dis post shall not prosper, IJN... And any copy nd pasting journalist frm wateva newspaper or magazine or even t.v dat wants 2 steal dis thrend nd convert 2 his/her own personal credit shall lose his Job IJN (AMEN)"
Come with ur seed of faith next week, jus email me nd i will send u my acct number, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Jakeattah(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nothing like hardwork its clear 'punnywork'

Call me a hater or whatever, but let's call a spade a spade

How many male naija actors can boast such

This is simple maths abeg

For some ppl success is success... So no hating

But let's call a spade- a spade

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by tandj: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Which article or you mean nollywood article undecided

MarvellousGod: lalasticlala, why don't you consider opening a blog, you have some really nice articles and I bet you, you're going to pull traffic. ...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Janetozi(f): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided
the work done on bed is harder than being an actress na. It is not easy, do u know how many men that have to ride on them for them to be that rich.

So nollywood & pussywood, all = hardwork. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
peppyluv02: Which article or you mean nollywood article undecided

Go through his profile and you will know better
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by PAINGAIN: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
All na igbo girls, as igbo guys sharp na so our ladies sharp. Ride on sisters. I bet ndi ofe mmanu go still b tenants. If u quote me to talk trash, amadioha ga amagbu gi there.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Cway86(f): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oh that's nice, but come oh, where are they guys, hmmm thank God I be woman oh and so endowed. Watch out for mine. grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by TrYcIa1(f): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
iwakolewa:

Abi o
Na d way nah smiley
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Forwetinnah: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Genevive own na hype joor...where the picture?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Just20(f): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hard work indeed

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Flygerian1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Noted.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Ryabcool(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Your profile pic is... shocked shocked lipsrsealed cheesy
mschew! Na packaging jare! Once dated a girl with the same boobsize. They looked like two basketballs on a chest. The day we finally got down and she open am ehn, my morale got weak. Those titts were facing down like they were searching for her feet. Bobby wey dey shark me before, that liking for big boobs vanished. Till date, i've never dated a busty girl and i do not see myself doing that again.

No hating o! But make she open am down, you'll see that these things lost the war with gravity a long time ago.

Na big yansssssh sure pass ooo! Lmao! *gives the boobs a side eye, hisses and walks out*

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
sage2:
What are you into?
music,,hairstyling(wt d plan of owning a beauty house).....nd i write movie scripts too,,,hopin to produce dem myslf...
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by EphraimSpencer(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
9ja celebrities are so over rated! most of their , money is made behind the scene. Quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
bustyhelen:

When a man achieves something, nobody will say its from a sugar mummy, but when a lady achieves something, people start raising eyebrows. So a woman can't really work to achieve and make it in life on her own or with little harmless favours here and there?

I don't really know what u were insinuating sha

Yes there are men who are successful through sugar mummies. They are many. But to be sincere with you, Genevieve is the only few who has made enough money to buy a house in VGC.
But I don't think she has the resources to buy a house Park
View Estate not to talk of all t

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by solara: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Aristo crats records
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by ntbaby(f): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2014

My dear,make e be like say over laziness dey worry some of us ...............there is God o
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by CallMeBIRA(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
dude/babe stop hating,must everything ladies achieve be attributed to men?#getbusyandstophating

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by bibiking7(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
[size=23pt]ALL
NA
HUSTLE. grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.