Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** (4509 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
edwife: I hope linda will do the needful by exposing the woman.

And to say that the same woman has a husband and kids beat me undecided
even if she doesn't have the above, I don't care but what annoys me is that am sure she must have been dehumanizing that girl before she got to her limits of wickedness

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
SAMBARRY: even if she doesn't have the above, I don't care but what annoys me is that am sure she must have been dehumanizing that girl before she got to her limits of wickedness

I am afraid, you are right embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
The woman should be tried for attempted murder

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by psucc(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thus explains the level of cruelty in the society. Thousands of such cases go unreported.

A woman who supposed to be a mother is acting the devil.

God will hep the victim.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by edwife(f): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
SAMBARRY: even if she doesn't have the above, I don't care but what annoys me is that am sure she must have been dehumanizing that girl before she got to her limits of wickedness

Before nko?she started long before now.She can't just wake up and be evil one morning.

I pray they arrest her.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is terrible! Some people's wickedness is beyond human comprehension. She must face the consequences of her evil acts. Too bad our justice system is so weak she might end up going scot free.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Kanwulia: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
A NIGERIAN woman. . . A CHRISTIAN TOO! grin

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by mastiphal25: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
oh dear lord have mercy on that poor girl
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by ifyalways(f): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't believe this story undecided

This could be an accident. I find it hard to believe that someone asked that girl to squat/ sit on a lighted stove. Can anyone be that mean?
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by crackhaus: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Damnnn...
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
She must be made to sit on that burning cooker too until she dies.
What wickedness.
Shudders embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by priscaoge(f): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked. That woman shouldn't be jailed but suffer her to die a painful death. JESUS CHRIST shockedshocked. Is that woman a mother? She must be a living Jezebel angry.

God please stretch out ur healing hand upon this poor girl,make her whole again,and make her future to be great.#Amen

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
APC will BLAME PDP now....
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wonder what the house girl could have done self to get this bitterness.

1. Madam caught her riding Oga bam bam bam like no tomorrow

2. She stole money, jewellries etc

3. She beat madam's child

4. She damaged something valuable

5. She disobeyed

6. cheesy cheesy cheesy

sad
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by soulglo: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Donovan: I saw these gory pictures on lindaikeji's blog & I thought this deserves wider attention. This is nothing buh sheer wickedness!

This little girl was rushed to the hospital yesterday after her madam asked her to sit on a burning electric cooker because she allegedly urinated in bed. This happened in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja. So barbaric! I'm going to expose the woman in a subsequent post...I'm just waiting for details from the people who treated the girl yesterday

Source :lindaikejiblog

Where's the info about the woman. Please post her name and address here. Was she even arrested? What hospital is the child in? Please give us feedback.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Natasha2(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jesus Christ!!!! My God this is wickedness oh parents, parents when will you learn to suffer with your kids? Rather than sending them to a greater hell in the name of money or help? Please they should roast the womans butt , that's the only way she'll understand the pain she has caused the little girl. What is the difference between the devil and this woman?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by HezronLorraine(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
deb6: Omg!!! this is terrible
GBAM undecided
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by all4Him: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
so bad. but which hospital is using gentian violet to treat burns? the child should be moved to a better hospital before her problem gets complicated.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by laivwire(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
I wish I read law. I will pick this case and follow it through

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by widowhusband: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2014
d woman fit be big shot o, why we never know her identity. small time dm go go court go claim say d madam na psychiatric patient, dn use another donkey yrs to prove whether na so, come cheat the poor girl finish
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by widowhusband: 2:34am On Aug 25, 2014
d woman fit be big shot o, why we never know her identity. small time dm go go court go claim say d madam na psychiatric patient, dn use another donkey yrs to prove whether na so, come cheat the poor girl finish. may God forbid,may she get justice
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2014
The woman who did this is wicked and heartless,I'm mentally cursing her right now, she should be arrested and tried for child slavery and child abuse, then sentenced. angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by troy20(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2014
there is no active child laws here.never been to the west but i read social security can take your kids away from you for not blowing them enough kissess in a day or for not reading them bed-time stories or even for not telling them how much you love them every moment they tary.its a jungle out here were vulnerability is forbideen.parents hardly feel a sense of responsibility let alone shame they cant cater for their poor children these days since being born is a privilage anyway.there are a billion more unrecorded cases of child abuses even in their parents' homes daily.the woman obviously was raised same way and assumed it to be normal and so with alota other disfunctional people who punish vulnerability.sadly she is going to walk believe me.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by smileygirl(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why do silly topics about celebrities make it to front page but not things like this? This is so inhumane and I can't believe someone could do this to a child.

Are people this heartless to watch children get tortured daily and keep mute about it. Why is there no single child protection service in Nigeria? Why do people keep doing things like this to children all in the name of discipline? Why are those in power not taking a stand against injustice in this country? Something needs to be done about this.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by SAMBARRY: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwulia: A NIGERIAN woman. . . A CHRISTIAN TOO! grin
na them go dey dance pass and speak in tongues pass for church undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
The next question in Nigeria is who cares. Nobody. Every one is busy chasing the naita
smileygirl: Why do silly topics about celebrities make it to front page but not things like this? This is so inhumane and I can't believe someone could do this to a child.

Are people this heartless to watch children get tortured daily and keep mute about it. Why is there no single child protection service in Nigeria? Why do people keep doing things like this to children all in the name of discipline? Why are those in power not taking a stand against injustice in this country? Something needs to be done about this.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by SAMBARRY: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
@smileygirl if you even say anything you will hear e consain you. Na your pikin so everyone faces front o.even neighbours
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
According to our resident sociologists, this woman is only acting out repressed brutality sowed into her by the male authority figure in her family so it is not her fault

Sounds about right..... undecided
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by soulglo: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
troy20: there is no active child laws here.never been to the west but i read social security can take your kids away from you for not blowing them enough kissess in a day or for not reading them bed-time stories or even for not telling them how much you love them every moment they tary.its a jungle out here were vulnerability is forbideen.parents hardly feel a sense of responsibility let alone shame they cant cater for their poor children these days since being born is a privilage anyway.there are a billion more unrecorded cases of child abuses even in their parents' homes daily.the woman obviously was raised same way and assumed it to be normal and so with alota other disfunctional people who punish vulnerability.sadly she is going to walk believe me.

You are wrong. Nigeria has laws to protect children. Nigerians just don't like to follow process. Too much of a hassle. They'd rather call stupid village meetings were someone kills a phucking goat to appease whatever nonsense they're appeasing that day. Meanwhile children are having their asses roasted all over Nigeria. The laws are there
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Godmystrength: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
pickabeau1: According to our resident sociologists, this woman is only acting out repressed brutality sowed into her by the male authority figure in her family so it is not her fault

Sounds about right..... undecided
hmmm... so are you blaming her father, brothers, uncles etc??
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Godmystrength: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Where did this nonsense even happen? is it in this lagos? I know a lady in my church who can ensure that this woman gets what she deserves. I don't know if she only helps children/teens in the church or generally.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by soulglo: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmystrength: Where did this nonsense even happen? is it in this lagos? I know a lady in my church who can ensure that this woman gets what she deserves. I don't know if she only helps children/teens in the church or generally.

Could you please forward this to her? I am trying to get some information myself but I'm in the US.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Friends Badly. Good Ones / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness / Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.