Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** (4510 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Godmystrength: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
soulglo:

Could you please forward this to her? I am trying to get some information myself but I'm in the US.
I will check her contact on my phone to see if i can reach her.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
this is grozzzzzzzzzzz wickedness
cos she wouldnt do that to her own kid
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by pickabeau1: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmystrength: hmmm... so are you blaming her father, brothers, uncles etc??

That is the position of a lot of posters here

wink
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Godmystrength: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

That is the position of a lot of posters here

wink
on NL generally or on this particular thread?

It is a pity sad
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by pickabeau1: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmystrength: on NL generally or on this particular thread?

It is a pity sad

Just observe n make your own conclusions
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Godmystrength: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Just observe n make your own conclusions
okay cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by troy20(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
soulglo:

You are wrong. Nigeria has laws to protect children. Nigerians just don't like to follow process. Too much of a hassle. They'd rather call stupid village meetings were someone kills a phucking goat to appease whatever nonsense they're appeasing that day. Meanwhile children are having their asses roasted all over Nigeria. The laws are there
i know just that it is not active.have they ever been reviewd in the constitution? How often do you see bills and motions raised in the floor of the house of national assembly relating to children.the recently concluded national conference didnt raise a topic on children and rights(i want to be shown otherwise).you see thats the point.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Jesus. What is this !!

This is the height of wickedness.
Is there no laws protecting kids .

Oh my.

This nairaland is always bad news.
This is it.
Logging off.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by edwife(f): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2014
There is an update! As we prayed that the woman should be arrested,so God answered our prayers.

The woman's name is Roseline Uzoamaka and she has been arrested. She was arrested on Sunday night by the police at Kubwa police station who then transferred the case to the Dutsen Alhaji Police Division of the Federal Capital Territory Police Command, Abuja.

The girl is 14 years old according to sources and her name is Sarah. She's currently recuperating at the hospital. Quite a lot of NGOs have gotten involved and one in particular is planning to take Mrs Uzoamaka to court for child brutality. Sarah is said to be related to the woman's husband and was brought to Abuja to help the family domestically.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by soulglo: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
edwife: There is an update! As we prayed that the woman should be arrested,so God answered our prayers.

The woman's name is Roseline Uzoamaka and she has been arrested. She was arrested on Sunday night by the police at Kubwa police station who then transferred the case to the Dutsen Alhaji Police Division of the Federal Capital Territory Police Command, Abuja.

The girl is 14 years old according to sources and her name is Sarah. She's currently recuperating at the hospital. Quite a lot of NGOs have gotten involved and one in particular is planning to take Mrs Uzoamaka to court for child brutality. Sarah is said to be related to the woman's husband and was brought to Abuja to help the family domestically.

Thanks a lot. What hospital is this?
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by edwife(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
soulglo:

Thanks a lot. What hospital is this?

I have no idea smiley
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
I hope if they settle police with edikainkong soup eba and goat meat with stout and BROWN ENVELOPE they won't release that pathetic woman.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** by soulglo: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
SAMBARRY: I hope if they settle police with edikainkong soup eba and goat meat with stout and BROWN ENVELOPE they won't release that pathetic woman.

It's not just about locking her up. She needs to face a judge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moms Get In Here / How Do I Baby Sit A 2 Year Old Boy? / Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.