Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? (3094 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Can Settling Down In Canada Be Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Akpaumuaka: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Op...pls a divorce is a no-no.Abeg no think am.But that doesn't mean u should be cool with ur husband's relationship with another woman.I particularly hate it when spouses/partners are unfaithful to each other,kinda ticks me off.
Get down on ur knees and pray to God to help u and change ur husband!There's nothing too hard for God.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
IT engineer that picks up money?

Anyway, your husband won't lend his ears to your sanctimonious talk when you are only concerned about his shot at an extramarital affair but turn a blind eye when he helps transport people's stolen sweat.

If truly you are a Christian as you claim then you need to stand by the truth, even if it hurts. Only then would he give more thoughts to your words.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by merieam16(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
ileobatojo: IT engineer? Is that the new name for yahoo yahoo? Personally, I'd be more concerned about EFCC closing in. lipsrsealed
hmm..guess so tho

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by pedestal82(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
I dont understand the advise nlanders are giving this woman. She is simply married to a yahoo boy, and what she is worried about is the relationship aspect! @op, karma that will be catching up with u is not just in decieving a lady, but also the yahoo money u are presently enjoying.
Pls dont tell me u blv that ish about IT engineer!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by kennyman20(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
op, sorry about what you're passing through..
Truth be told, from my experience. Your husband is a yahoo guy and what he's using the woman to do is to clear fake checks.. Thats what he's using the woman for. Dont be decieved. He's not into any IT stuffs.. Well, maybe because he can operate a computer system, lieing to you that he's an IT engineer instead of telling you what he's really using the system for made it easy for him to blindfold you from the truth.

Op, take your time to get a hold of his computer system and go through the files inside.

If you dont see pics of fake checks and other fake documents and fake info that they use for their scamming evil deeds..

Come back and call me a bastard.

I believe althrough the courtship. He's just lieing to you and i wonder how you couldnt figure it out, or did he lose his job and had to start scamming?

I wonder how it get so long like this before you get to know.. How come??

Op, i have taken it softly with u in my above post. Its time for me to take it hard with u.

Op, it'ld be better for you to stop lieing and decieving people that u never knew the real job of your man althrough you guys courtship. You wont say the truth cos you're eager to get advice to ur present predicament. So, you had to come up with a post thats full of lies just to get advice to what u're currently going through.

You're also a thief!! You're not a christian or whatever you call yourself.. You're enjoying the money with him not until when things started getting out of hand and you see that the relationship between you and him that serves as an opportunity for you to continue enjoying the money is going down the drain.

Na person like you dey help them call their male counterparts in cases when pretend as if they are females.. Thats part of what u've been doing to him.

How in this world would you believe that an IT engineer and money pick up correlate?

Based on the way you wrote your post. You arent an illiterate for you not to know that something is wrong somewhere.

My advice, next time dont come here and spew lies and think nairaland has dumb set of people that will believe you.

Finally, until you tell us the truth. I'll tell you what to do..

9 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by beeevan: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
You don't know what he does for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by pedestal82(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
kennyman20: op, sorry about what you're passing through..
Truth be told, from my experience. Your husband is a yahoo guy and what he's using the woman to do is to clear fake checks.. Thats what he's using the woman for. Dont be decieved. He's not into any IT stuffs.. Well, maybe because he can operate a computer system, lieing to you that he's an IT engineer instead of telling you what he's really using the system for made it easy for him to blindfold you from the truth.

Op, take your time to get a hold of his computer system and go through the files inside.

If you dont see pics of fake checks and other fake documents and fake info that they use for their scamming evil deeds..

I believe althrough the courtship. He's just lieing to you and i wonder how you couldnt figure it out, or did he lose his job and had to start scamming?

Op, i have taken it softly with u in my above post. Its time for me to take it hard with u.

Op, it'ld be better for you to stop lieing and decieving people that u never knew the real job of your man althrough you guys courtship. You wont say the truth cos you're eager to get advice to ur present predicament. So, you had to come up with a post thats full of lies just to get advice to what u're currently going through.

You're also a thief!! You're not a christian or whatever you call yourself.. You're enjoying the money with him not until when things started getting out of hand and you see that the relationship between you and him that serves as an opportunity for you to continue enjoying the money is going down the drain.

Na person like you dey help them call their male counterparts in cases when pretend as if they are females.. Thats part of what u've been doing to him.

How in this world would you believe that an IT engineer and money pick up correlate?

Based on the way you wrote your post. You arent an illiterate for you not to know that something is wrong somewhere.

My advice, next time dont come here and spew lies and think nairaland has dumb set of people that will believe you.

My thot exactly! U laid it out for her bro! Kpomkwem

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by deltateam: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op did u remember u were a christian wen u married him? Its glaring clear he doesn't share ur belief.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by deltateam: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Women self.
Op you are eating and enjoying the fruit of deceit but only worried cos of his supposed affair.
Your christianity has K-leg.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by mokane28: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
you took the words out of my mouth the OP is a bloody liar damn

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by deltateam: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
adelegan1:

Don't do this. Let your husband be

Another yahoo boy speaks

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Pdizzle(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Your husband is a confirmed g boy

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by baby124: 1:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Yahoo husband. So he has to scam people to feed you. IT ko, IT ni. How did you get involved in such a mess? Guilt, greed or living in denial. I hope one day you don't get scammed by this desperate husband when he finds a rich woman that is desperate enough to take care if him. Goodluck. Such greedy people hardly change except something drastic causes them to

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 25, 2014
NOthing man no go hear for NL
Oya let's break this down!

Botool: I am confused, hear is my story ooo. My husband is an IT engineer, there is a part of his job where he helps clients receive money from the US and it's sent to Nigeria. He has bin on this job since I married him. .

Your exact words rephrased

I am married to a fraudster who makes clients clear bogus checks in the USA and remit the money back to him in Nigeria,a business he had been doing since i married him.

But now for the past two months he has bin in a hot relationship with this white woman, Shez madly In love with him that Shez planning to divorce her husband for him, and my hubby is playing along, Shez in d US so they would never see each other, he doesn't av a visa and she thinks he is white, asked my husband why this is going on and he said she picks money for him and his playing along with her won't allow her run away with his money, actually many of his clients that pick up money runs away with his money, and it puts him In some kind of mess with the owners.

What you actually said:

"I don't care that he represents himself to be someone else in this "business",it is a "legitimate" business that just requires a lot of lies and deception But what I am concerned about now is the steamy love talks between him and this white woman that is getting to me."

But now this is my worry, this woman is leaving her husband Becos of her man she would never see, when he eventually breaks her heart won't the law of karma affect my home. Two, should a wife tolerate this, my husband said as a good wife I should let him make the money, anyhow he makes it shouldn't be questioned by me.

What you said

"Hmm,could this affect me eventually?
Could there be consequences from this "career" that could come back to bite me in the butt."

Three, you need to see the chat they both have to a certain extent it doesn't look like they both r joking, it's really deep. Calls each other babe, sweetheart, love, boo and all, he buys flowers and chocolate and online and have it delivered at her house far in the US but my husband says I shouldn't be jealous since it's not real, but I kinda feel uncomfortable, you either love or you don't, someone like me I can't pretend to love, what if he actually has feelings for her and is only enjoying the moments. Cos it's bin two months now and he hasn't used her for any pick up job.

What you said

"Like I said earlier,I am kinda jealous of his expressions of affection towards this woman and that is my main concern should I overlook it?"

Now as a Christian and as a wife should I let this continue or u should I should stop them.
Or am I over reacting, also are their women here who can tolorate it. Since he said it's only an act u think there r ladies who can take it? So I can agree with d fact that my own is too much.

My "advice"

You are asking us how you will tolerate the love talks as a Christian woman not the 419?
Very simple
Stop reading them.Just intensify your prayers for his business to grow more and more and remember to testify in your church and offer the first fruits and tithes and differing.
Shout hallelujah somebaddy!

My husband's excuse is this: cos am not working yet still a stay home mum, he says I should let him do tha hustle anyhow he wants to and stop complaining.
What ya'll think?
Also Note that this two are far away from each other. He is here Shez is in d US

Gosh
What an ingrate of a wife!
You are penniless,your husband is doing Whatever he can to feed and clothe you and you worry about love messages from an accomplice who has fallen in love with your white husband
Mchtwwww!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2014
baby124: Yahoo husband. So he has to scam people to feed you. IT ko, IT ni. How did you get involved in such a mess? Guilt, greed or living in denial. I hope one day you don't get scammed by this desperate husband when he finds a rich woman that is desperate enough to take care if him. Goodluck. Such greedy people hardly change except something drastic causes them to

Never thought I would with my two eyes read a woman so daft and stoopid tell the whole nairaland proudly that her husband is a yahoo king duping the financial system of sums of money.
It's only a matter of time
When he goes down,I hope she goes down too as an accomplice.
Amen.

Is it possible to assume that there is a grown woman this thick to actually believe that an IT Engineer's job can involve assuming a fake identity and having foreigners cash checks and send money to him in NIgeria?
Seeing her writing Kiping for keeping,looks like we are dealing with a very dump individual who would believe anything.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2014
peeps, make una chill on op matter nah?

shes simply Naive grin... and yea, confused undecided

anyways, op.... pls tell the woman the truth , through an anonymous email or call...she should knw the truth, cos u be will saving a life, even though your husband is hell bent on destroying other people's lives.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Amelian: peeps, make una chill on op matter nah?

shes simply Naive grin... and yea, confused undecided

anyways, op.... pls tell the woman the truth , through an anonymous email or call...she should knw the truth, cos u be will saving a life, even though your husband is hell bent on destroying other people's lives.

And you suppose the husband won't find out who blew the whistle that ended his " career"
You want her to end her source of livelihood and maybe her marriage and perhaps risk her very life
Na you go marry am?
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 25, 2014
oieda: It's called deception and manipulation, somewhat. And the Bible says manipulation is even witchcraft.

You could go thru a third party means. Get a new line, mail and tip the lady off. Shei you have her contact ? Let the lady know the truth. That's if he is not listening. Don't just expect to know of a home break up by your man and you want yours to be cool and all. Let the lady know. Thru an anonymous means.

she can get him arrested or into trouble this way,it's just better to stand her ground and put a stop to it,what the husband is doing is totally criminal.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Godmystrength: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
adelegan1:

Don't do this. Let your husband be
@OP- your HUSBAND has spoken. Don't worry. He won't leave you for oyibo (since that is your major concern). You sha said he doesn't have a visa.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by mokane28: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2014
OP don run oo LOL am sure she never expected such bashings and responses from Nairalanders! shocked
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by thorpido(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

Never thought I would with my two eyes read a woman so daft and stoopid tell the whole nairaland proudly that her husband is a yahoo king duping the financial system of sums of money.
It's only a matter of time
When he goes down,I hope she goes down too as an accomplice.
Amen.

Is it possible to assume that there is a grown woman this thick to actually believe that an IT Engineer's job can involve assuming a fake identity and having foreigners cash checks and send money to him in NIgeria?
Seeing her writing Kiping for keeping,looks like we are dealing with a very dump individual who would believe anything.
I actually think Op is naïve........genuinely naïve.There are people who don't know how this yahoo thing works but I also think she's not a smart person for not asking questions all this while.

@Op,your husband is a fraudster(419 guy).Now you know.It's time you do something about it.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by cococandy(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
For your husband's victim client to be prepared to divorce her husband for a man she's never met,I'm sure your husband has a very strong hold on her. I hope he's not one of those who employ juju to hold their victims bondage and make them loose their senses until they have nothing more to give.
Most yahoo boys do that. They call it 'washing'
Getting powers from medicine men who wash their faces or fingers such that anyone who beholds their image(pictures) or anyone they type words to becomes enthralled and entranced.

You need to turn to God now.
If anything diabolical is involved in this,I think you should be more concerned about having spent money sacrificed to the devil.

Just saying though.
He may not be 'yahoo' afterall.
Who knows?
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2014
thorpido: I actually think Op is naïve........genuinely naïve.There are people who don't know how this yahoo thing works but I also think she's not a smart person for not asking questions all this while.

@Op,your husband is a fraudster(419 guy).Now you know.It's time you do something about it.

I am certainly learning new things.
I was assuming that he was buying things in the USA and didnt have a paypal account or something embarassed

@poster if its truly 419, dont feed your kids "stolen and tears" money o! Those are innocent kids.
Let the Karma be on you and your hubby alone.

If you are truly innocent in all this, my little advise is to do whatever you need to do to stop your husband from destroying himself and his family. The curses of the people he duped/duping proclaim everyday will def come to pass in the long run one day and the aggressor becomes the victim. You have been advised by many people on this thread so you know what you need to do.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=mokane28]OP don run oo LOL am sure she never expected such bashings and responses from Nairalanders! shocked[/quote
Am here reading all d usual comments u NL give. U all have d right to think what you want. I would pick d one dat concerns me and leave u all to keep answering d questions I already had answers to
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by dBard: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2014

Was just about to post when I saw this.
Thank You.
The bullshit in d post was really making me sick, esp wen d o.p is apparently an intelligent woman.
The only issue i see here is her feeling threatened due t d 'growing' relationship btw her husband n d lady, wen all along she had bin playing along.
Coming here acting all 'I don't know wat he's into'...
Plausible Deniability is Crap, it didn't work f Pontius Pilate, it Won't work f u!

U claim t b a Christian, Do The Right Thing.

Yeye dey smell

Am out jare.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by femmy2010(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2014
You said the White Lady thinks your hubby is White too?
I smell stinking fish somewhere.
Tell your Husband to stop misleading the lady and focus on his work.

Fund sourced from Yahoo Yahoo biz won't last Ooo.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2014
@op....You and your husband are very bad couple...you two are disgusting..

Anyone who abuses his skills and training especially to bring misery and unhappiness to other peoples lives deserves to be spat at and stoned.
You call your hubby an IT expert when you know clearly that this man hacks people's account,steal sensitive details and manipulate them for financial gains while leaving those people poor and ruined.

You two are horrible and anyone supporting you here deserves to be shot.its people like your hubby that scam and part with the life savings of hardworking people.

How dare you call yourself a Christian..Your thieving hubby has people who picks money for him innit..how disgusting.

I pray he be caught,hung and quartered.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Botool: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2014
gbosaa: @op....You and your husband are very bad couple...you two are disgusting..

Anyone who abuses his skills and training especially to bring misery and unhappiness to other peoples lives deserves to be spat at and stoned.
You call your hubby an IT expert when you know clearly that this man hacks people's account,steal sensitive details and manipulate them for financial gains while leaving those people poor and ruined.

You two are horrible and anyone supporting you here deserves to be shot.its people like your hubby that scam and part with the life savings of hardworking people.

How dare you call yourself a Christian..Your thieving hubby has people who picks money for him innit..how disgusting.

I pray he be caught,hung and quartered.
You seem to know so much about this ish than I do. I don't even av d slightest clue of what u all are talking about. And it's better I don't
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by mikeywise(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Botool:
You seem to know so much about this ish than I do. I don't even av d slightest clue of what u all are talking about. And it's better I don't

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Godmystrength: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Botool:

I thought you said ...
Botool: Am here reading all d usual comments u NL give. U all have d right to think what you want. I would pick d one dat concerns me and leave u all to keep answering d questions I already had answers to

You are confusing me smiley
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
chaircover:

I am certainly learning new things.
I was assuming that he was buying things in the USA and didnt have a paypal account or something embarassed

@poster if its truly 419, dont feed your kids "stolen and tears" money o! Those are innocent kids.
Let the Karma be on you and your hubby alone.

If you are truly innocent in all this, my little advise is to do whatever you need to do to stop your husband from destroying himself and his family. The curses of the people he duped/duping proclaim everyday will def come to pass in the long run one day and the aggressor becomes the victim. You have been advised by many people on this thread so you know what you need to do.

This is actually an old scam
They tell these stories of being in a foreign country and unable to cash the check because of distance
A willing mugu cashes a bogus check for them,keeps some of it and sends the rest of the money back to them.
Eventually they are found out and since they are out of reach,the authorities nab the foreign accomplice and they move on to another victim
Is there any legitimate business that requires assumption of a false identity and deception?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Truth234(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Madam forget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) / Who Do People Say You Look Like? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.