Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking (3058 Views)

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by chiebuka600(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2015
So this is a pic of a father and his grown daughter kissing on the lips.

That's Bill Belichick, the head coach for the New England Patriots of the NFL.

Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by estheremma(f): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Obara Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
What's his hand doing under there?
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by marshalcarter: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Dis kiss dey enta dier head ni
If dem go ous naw...na bed tinz oogrin

Odikwa very risky ooogrin
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by undercat: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Grievously weird. They even seem quite invested in the kiss.
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by tamertery(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2015
angry upon everything them no even fine 4 face... 2 fat hopless ppl...

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Okay, dad kisses us on the lips but not like this mehn, there's just something 'off' about this one.
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by adanduka: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2015
I hate to imagine what goes on behind doors if this happened in front of a crowd. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by delishpot: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2015
Paparazi and their delight in carying scandalous news sef, shuo. They just capture a picture that happen in seconds freeze it for eternity and paint it in a diff light.
For all I care, that girl and her dad were just caught in a situation that seemed bad.
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by jhidey08(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Jst in case
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Go pats!!!!! grin true champs
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by zeb04(f): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
delishpot:
Paparazi and their delight in carying scandalous news sef, shuo. They just capture a picture that happen in seconds freeze it for eternity and paint it in a diff light.
For all I care, that girl and her dad were just caught in a situation that seemed bad.
seconded
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by falcon01: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2015
jesus christ of borno
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by hatux: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
No10:
What's his hand doing under there?
Na like that the thing dey start now...
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by deanoffaculty: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Father and daughter kissing? Adonbilivit! After kissing, what next?
Whatch out for part 2 of this movie titled 'oh Father, oh daughter!........go to Idumota and grab your copyyy nowwwwwwww!
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by AK481(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
his hand is even touching her breast
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
adanduka:
I hate to imagine what goes on behind doors if this happened in front of a crowd. lipsrsealed
obviously them don dey do kerewa for behind closed doors for them to have the temerity to display such absurdity in the crowd

only God knows how many pikin she don abort for her papa

awon incestuous obukos
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by charijee(f): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
There must be something going on underneath that kissing
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
There is nothing wrong with this pics naa,naijas and their.............. undecided
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by jsunex(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
interesting ...
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
None of my business
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by 50calibre(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol I really don't know what to make of this pic.

I can understand a father planting a kiss on his little daughter's lips but this is a grown woman... It seems a bit extreme to me. Maybe it's just a moment of over excitement with the game or just their usual way of celebration.

However it's no ones business, different families have their ways of showing affection to each other, I've seen grown men who still kiss their mum on the lips.
Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by hahn(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2015
All these guys above me need to chill. Oyibo no dey reason like una. The main reason why you guys think like this is because you're perverted or your parents never kissed you.

Its quite normal for oyibos to kiss their kids unlike here where the best you get is a pat on the back. Ask yourselves, when last did your parents hug you?

Then you'll understand why you can't understand what's going on in the pic

(1) (Reply)

6 African Counties Where It Is Illegal To Beat Your Kids / What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.