Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? (3092 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Can Settling Down In Canada Be Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are okay with your husband cheating other people but you are worried he is now cheating you. You know its fraud yet you are content with chopping this dirty money. Anyway, una deserve each other no advice wish you the best.

Am no saint but cheating anyone is a No- No in my book
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Godmystrength: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
aisha2: You are okay with your husband cheating other people but you are worried he is now cheating you. You know its fraud yet you are content with chopping this dirty money. Anyway, una deserve each other no advice wish you the best.

Am no saint but cheating anyone is a No- No in my book
grin grin grin

babe how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin
babe how are you doing?

Sweety am fine jor. #bedrest# things. kiss
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
aisha2:

Sweety am fine jor. #bedrest# things. kiss

Are you preggers? cheesy

*baby 2 on the way cheesy smiley wink
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
bukatyne:
Are you preggers? cheesy

Lol, person no fit rest again Na just rest jare
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Buky na that one u go see quick tongue cheesy

Aisha, whatever it is, wish u d best outcome my dear.
Re: Should I Be Cool With My Husband Kiping A R.ship To Kip His Biz Going? by Godmystrength: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
bukatyne:

Are you preggers? cheesy

So all rest na BELLE rest ni?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. / New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.