Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? (3213 Views)

Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate / Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate / Can You Marry A Non-graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by tboynaija: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why you no drop comment? undecided
tboynaija:
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by eph12(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
dasanchez1: Nice one my boss.
You sef see am bah? My dad has been pestering me since I finished NYSC to go for my MSC as if na guarantee say good life go come after MSC. I told him that if 8 years ago when I got admission into the university I had known what I know now I wouldn't have gone to university. If only I can get back those thousands of money I have spent in the university. Abeg na business sure pass.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by chibuoyimm(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
tebirim: if a female graduate gets married to a male non-graduate, theres really no probs with that. but in most cases (in Nigeria) the man will develop a low self esteem which will definately bring up issues. If the male doesnt work on his self esteem he'll begin to read meanings to the woman's attitude and this in the long run will lead to series of quarell, and no peace in the home and finally divorce.

but if d guy is a free minded person, there wont be any wahala. i wn't advice any female graduate to get married to a male non-graduate cos u will regret it later. the guy will feel u aint submissive and he'l always want to control u in order to feel like a man. in most cases they turn out to be bullies

thats my opinion cheesy
OP, this...
Its way better for a guy who's a graduate to stick wit a non graduate dan for a lady who's a graduate to get married 2 a non graduate. Too many insecurities to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Adaeze003(f): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is he a successful business man? Mayb then i'll consider but then e go still hard. Y the emphasis on successful? Def not abt the money but if you didn't go to sch the only excuse should be that you found a greener route or if it was finance then I dunno o...

In short, I dont know... it's not a definite no or yes.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by dasanchez1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
eph12:
You sef see am bah? My dad has been pestering me since I finished NYSC to go for my MSC as if na guarantee say good life go come after MSC. I told him that if 8 years ago when I got admission into the university I had known what I know now I wouldn't have gone to university. If only I can get back those thousands of money I have spent in the university. Abeg na business sure pass.
lol. Na u i dey follow na. I dey combine biz with skul tinz. Next session biz go boom unto UNEC way. I gat biz i go run with you by October. Happy pre order service oga boss

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
being a graduate or not those not make one a better wife

that's why the bible says he who finds a wife findeth a good thing and favour from the LORD
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2014
At least dey av a degree and can aspire for positions.U fit marry one wey no get degree.#FullTimeHouseWife
panachuku: nigerians are jst fools, most managers today in UK did not attend university jst college, there is notin special in being a graduate abeg, as long as u can read and write ur ok, because some1 went to university and basically crammed outdated tins makes he a beta person mtcheew
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2014
I disagree.We seem to forget dat d fact that u made it thru skool means u are exposed to an extent.
U want make d man dey trample ontop d woman?
Later d man would say I can't go out with her;she belittles me blah blah.
You are in a gathering with your friends and your wife is mute cos she can't operate on their frequency.
Abi no be couple be Johna and Patience?
chibuoyimm:
OP, this...
Its way better for a guy who's a graduate to stick wit a non graduate dan for a lady who's a graduate to get married 2 a non graduate. Too many insecurities to deal with
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by chibuoyimm(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U want make d man dey trample ontop d woman?
As if dats not d typical case of most marriages in Nigeria cheesy
Weda educated or not, our men will always want to show they are d boss.
So most times, it works better if d one who wants to be d boss is more educated or @least on d same level wit d lady cool
Well its my opinion though, "men's Ego" is somefin some of us just can't comprehend. A woman can easily take correction from her educated hubby buh wish I cud say same for d guys.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
I get you perfectly-our Ego
The scenario i'm trying to paint is where a woman isnt exposed.Men misbehave on a normal day even with wives more educated and exposed.Now imagine the level of arrogance wen the wife no sabi anything. cheesy
We hear of governors taking new wives cos dey dont wanna be ridiculed by the wives' action or inaction in public gatherings.
The moment one begins to feel ashamed of stepping out with his/her spouse,God help them. lipsrsealed
When you can genuinely "show off" with your wife or husband,it shows how much confidence is reposed in the other party and greater fraction of what would ordinarily degenerate to marital problems is nipped in the bud.
chibuoyimm: As if dats not d typical case of most marriages in Nigeria cheesy
Weda educated or not, our men will always want to show they are d boss.
So most times, it works better if d one who wants to be d boss is more educated or @least on d same level wit d lady cool
Well its my opinion though, "men's Ego" is somefin some of us just can't comprehend. A woman can easily take correction from her educated hubby buh wish I cud say same for d guys.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by Thespecialone(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
dasanchez1: lol. Na u i dey follow na. I dey combine biz with skul tinz. Next session biz go boom unto UNEC way. I gat biz i go run with you by October. Happy pre order service oga boss
business and school is a very interesting mix. You have to be extremely good to excel at both.
Re: Can You Marry A Non-graduate? by dasanchez1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thespecialone: business and school is a very interesting mix. You have to be extremely good to excel at both.
yes boss. Am trying my best(80% school,20% business).
Am now their major supplier of A4 Pvc binding paper. I also formed a group/partnership (7 in number) with my classmate for the biz.
Thanks to all that paved way 4 us 2 learn this great import biz.
Happy pre order sales and wishes u more customers in return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey!!! Describe Your Ex.... / Help! My Boyfriends Parents Don't Want Him To Be With Me Because I'm White. / Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.