Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect (686 Views)

White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by uwanet: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2014
Policemen attached to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Yaba, in Lagos, were stunned on Friday when a five-year-old girl demanded a gun from them so that she would kill the man who defiled her.

The suspect, identified simply as Okafor, 22, was said to have called Chimuanya and took her into an uncompleted building at Dansa area of Badagry and forcefully raped her.

Leadership investigation revealed that the minor was with her mother who was a trader when Okafor told her to come.

see story here.. http://www./2014/08/rpe-5-year-old-girl-demands-gun-from.html

http://www./2014/08/rpe-5-year-old-girl-demands-gun-from.html

Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by nedu2000(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Can you blame her?rape is worse than physical murder......in fact its psychological/mental murder of the victim in my opinion
Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by ernie4life(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Shooting the man will mean to show mercy, i will suggest he is cut into pieces one at a time, one everyday, let him die slowly. It wont change the fact that she has already been raped but at least we can say justice is served

1 Like

Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Let them help her to do the needful. It's her wish and they should let it be done.
Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2014
PassingShot: Let them help her to do the needful. It's her wish and they should let it be done.

Turn her to a murderer at age 5?
Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by ahnie: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014
oh cradle robbers.ayam sure there z a spirit behind the act.
Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by PassingShot(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2014
onirugbon1:

Turn her to a murderer at age 5?

It's not murder my friend. It's serving justice to her defiler. Not bad if it will make her feel better.
Re: R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2014
PassingShot:

It's not murder my friend. It's serving justice to her defiler. Not bad if it will make her feel better.

And make her a beast in the process? When she pulls a trigger and splashes a Man's blood at 5 in the name of revenge, what are you registering or taming in her mind.

(1) (Reply)

Your Seed Of Greatness / Exchanging Pleasantries With One's Sibling On The Streets / 9 Terrible Habits You Need To Stop Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.