Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! (2735 Views)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Evanscoth(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
I really want to read other people view about this trending nude pregnancy shots posted on our social sites. In as much I would like to keep the memoirs of the nine month journey alive but...............mm­mmh. Someone should justify this act #thenudepose with reason. I had few shots during my last preggy ohhh each glance reminds me of the weight gain, baby bump and the fact that I had God wonderful creature grewing inside me. I ve seen people I know post glam looking nude pose on facebool most surprising with their hubby. Please what's the the reason behind it

1 Like

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Kenzico(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Well ummmm....In as much its a 9mnths journey, bt dey can't wait to b a mother and also followin up wit d joys of joining in d league of motherhood. Another reason might be dat d lady loves her marriageso much. Its ma own observation
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by alabiyemmy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
great body. if u have it flaunt it, if you dont have it, complain like the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yep. Some of my friends did it.
Well I don't know what to make of it...yet
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by ayobase(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
as u said u had some few shots during ur last pregg, but u were able to contain ur excessiveness by not posting on social media......some couldn't contain.

and I wanna believe that most of those that do such have histories of funny pictures on social media......can I say single mothers are more involved.

well, pictures as such don't arouse my imagination......what I see in such picture is simply an art of pregnancy. Meaning I am not seeing anybody nu.de

2 Likes

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Showcasing beauty the of procreation

1 Like

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by jnrbayano(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
No reason whatsoever.

Celebrities always wanna be in the lips of you and I..

They snap unclad for fun.

The people who are not celebrities copy them because they are their role models.

Otherwise what is Skelewu, Limpopo, Dorobucci etc? but you and I one time or the other are guilty of saying them.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by slimyem: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
alabiyemmy:
grin grin grin
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by bennyrazz: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
The reason why they are doing it is to make other women who cannot conceive jealous. And to make the others especially lesbians realise that getting pregnant and having a baby is a beautiful thing grin #ampregnantandamlovingit #canyougetpregnant?
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
If a woman cannot be ashamed to be nakid while making it I don't understand why sudden shame should envelope her to display the result of the exam they did behind closed doors like me down there wink

4 Likes

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by parismarc: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Make I snap my own and upload now now now.......
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Evanscoth(f): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=26950379]If a woman cannot be ashamed to be nakid while making it I don't understand why sudden shame should envelope her to display the result of the exam they did behind closed doors like me down there wink

[/quote
But I can see you are putting on a cloth naaa....hot preggy Mama on red gown. I said unclad/ unclothed/ naked preggy photoshots.
Can you take unclad shot and post here and what's d rational behind doing so unclothed.
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Evanscoth(f): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
bennyrazz:
The reason why they are doing it is to make other women who cannot conceive jealous. And to make the others especially lesbians realise that getting pregnant and having a baby is a beautiful thing grin #ampregnantandamlovingit #canyougetpregnant?

If is sorth of campaign against your second reason....Good cause. As for the first, am not in oo to make anyone jealous
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by bennyrazz: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Evanscoth:

If is sorth of campaign against your second reason....Good cause. As for the first, am not in oo to make anyone jealous
grin
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by bennyrazz: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Evanscoth:

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by kandiikane(m): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2014
bennyrazz:
I hope you know Lesbians do have wombs and va.ginas and can get pregnant. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by itstpia1: 4:05am On Oct 08, 2014
its not new @ topic.

unclad everything has trended for long.
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by itstpia1: 4:09am On Oct 08, 2014
alabiyemmy:

hehehehe
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by timilehing(m): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2014
alabiyemmy:
What is great in flaunting your unclothedness??
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2014
The fact that they covered the sensitive parts shows they're ashamed of their shameful acts.

If you must go unclad in public, do it completely and let hell rejoice over you; if you can't, keep the fcking body to yourself.
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2014
I will definitely do it when am pregnant.
In fact, I will take a pic every month till the last month.

Wow! Kelly looks hot. Hotter than when bey was pregnant.
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by bennyrazz: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
kandiikane:

I hope you know Lesbians do have wombs and va.ginas and can get pregnant. undecided
let them get pregnant na grin
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by kandiikane(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
bennyrazz:
Dem fit use your spe.rm sef so you could possibly be a father to a lesbian couple's child tongue
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Evanscoth(f): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
bennyrazz:

Mmmhh......and who told you Lesbians don't get pregnant and have kids. The two lesbo that have accosted me are married women with kid. One even had a kid before she got married.It skipped my memory to correct that impression.

How else can you justify this rave of unclad prreggy shots.
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Evanscoth(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin
timilehing:
Acidosis:
The fact that they covered the sensitive parts shows they're ashamed of their shameful acts.
If you must go unclad in public, do it completely and let hell rejoice over you; if you can't, keep the fcking body to yourself.

Worst is when u see the real owner "husband" covering and shouting "caveat emptor" on his property he intentionally brought to public display.
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by SAMBARRY: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=Evanscoth post=26952574][/quote] no I can't and the reasons why some women do that is because they want to showcase that they can be sexy even when pregnant
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2014
timilehing:
and what's great in flaunting your body to the man or men as the case may be in making the baby. No be some women dey strip naked to pay their bills, if they can do that unashamed, why should flaunting the results of their photograps out of the dark room be a thing of shame tongue
Re: Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
I love it and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doing it.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? / To Make Incest Legal Or Not / Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.