Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera (10045 Views)

Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show / July 5th on Aljazeera -- Rising Unemployment rate and the Youths in Nigeria / Discussion On Aljazeera About Fuel Subsidy Removal & #occupynigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
chinazaekperem: oya make una go sleep

Is DT not a Mercedes Benz Clone
angry angry
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by fr3do(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
borga112:

You are a fool undecided undecided

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by iamord(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: which innoson? What innovation did innoson bring except those normal kick-and-start driven coffins? grin grin grin

Though, both innoson and this ghanian manufactures buy used moulds from other international car manufactures and only changed the logo and the vents to their own design!

What's new in that design. A normal ford-truck, and a normal old pathfinder shape!

The only edge the ghanian has over that overrated innoson is the new patented breathtaking inventions included which I really commend.

Even the rolls royce will be jealous of such great idea incorporated into the old mould! grin grin

I challenge both of them to make their own design different and with a trademark like the hondas, toyotas, benzoids grin, beemers, rolls royce, Bentley etc!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Raxz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Good news Africa is on the move gradual we will get there, the whole world is waiting to see what we has to offer.

Mean while

VOTE GEJ 4 2015
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by iamord(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
But for real, we need to Give honor To whom its due, I was happy to hear about the innoson and kantanka automobiles coming up , but thought whatever they Are bringing out has been done so that would hinder them from having an edge in the Market... But after going through kantankas page on Facebook to read some features.. I have no Doubt that their products are capable of attracting International eyes.. Its something unique and not in your regular asian german, american SUVs, not to even talk Of his other inventions.. He is bringing the technology that we see in futuristic movies at the Fingertips of the average man!

Basic features
Metallic paints giving them sparkling
appearance
Power Steering
5 Speed Transmission
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
Leather Seats
Central Remote Lock Systems
Power Windows
Side Mirrors are controlled
automatically
Sound System and radio
Air-conditioner
Universal Serial Bus communication
protocols
And many more. Just name them.
Other features
There are a range of other features.
They vary depending on the type of
Kantanka Automobile in question. This
helps to provide a range of financial
choices for the consumer.
Customisation:
* 100% customisation to suit your
preference and style is readily available
upon request.
* Additionally, you can also request for
any or combinations of the following
security features
Kantanka Classic Vest Ignition
Technology: A fashionable vest that
can be used to start the vehicle.
You press a button on the vest and
the vehicle starts. It can either be
underwear vest, suit, or any costume
of your choice.
Kantanka Finger Print Recognition
Technology (KFPRT) : The
automobile can only be started with
your finger print.
Kantanka Royal Staff Ignition
Technology (KRSIT) : The automobile
would start by pointing a royal staff
at it.
Kantanka Gold Watch Ignition
Technology (KGWIT) : The
automobile can be started with your
gold watch .
Kantanka Human-Vehicle Voice
Interface Technology (KHVVIT) : The
vehicle communicates in spoken
words with the driver, pedestrians
and other road users. It reminds the
driver to check some vital conditions
that can enhance performance
before embarking on each journey. It
also speaks to pedestrians and other
road users when it is in the reverse
mode to avoid unintended accidents.
And many more.
NB: All these features can be turned on/
off by the owner at anytime to reverse
to the normal key system

4 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by iamord(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Kantanka Irrigation robot: It is also
referred to as the “Farmers’ Saviour.” It
rides a bicycle joined to an irrigation can.
This programmable Robot has an in- built
radio for communication. The Robot can be
started and controlled 100 metres away
using the Kantanka remote control. The
rate of flow of water, its direction and
velocity on the farm can all be governed
using the Kantanka remote control. The
purpose of this robot is to help in irrigation
to increase food production. It can also be
used to water dusty roads or for any
activity that requires the spraying of
water

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by iamord(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2014
The two humanoid robots – multipurpose
prototypic models – one of which is
highly programmed for residential
security issues; the second, for routine
irrigation practices have been the third
generation of robotic manufacturing by
the Great KOSA Company.
The ‘Security Robot’ uses eye-sensing
mechanism to determine the presence
of visitors: at a raised arm stretch a bar
code reading device [in the palm of the
robot] complements a Bar Code
Identification Card – which the visitor is
requested to show – also designed by
Apostle Safo. Pairing and identification
follows presto. The door opens and
robotically closes [all happening within a
fraction of a micro second by an
integrated-intricate-circuiting] upon
entry.
Mr. Sakyi, one of the workers at the
Department of Robotics at Apostle Safo
Suaye Technology Research Centre
(ASSTRC), said the Robot is basically
made up of three components; the
sensor, the programmed board and the
circuit board. Therefore, when the eye
(the sensor) picks the signal, it transfers
it to the brain (the programming board)
for the heart (the circuit) to act on the
received impulse.
The second robot, “Farmers’ Saviour”,
has an inbuilt bicycle joined to an
irrigation can. This amazing Robot has
VHF radio for communication. The Robot
is started by dialing the starting
programming code on the radio mobile
transmitter. The robot can then be
controlled using the radio device; the
rate of flow of water; the velocity of its
movement and its directions on the
farm.
The propagation of the VHF band (30
MHz to 300 MHz) when using the VHF
mobile radio device is chiefly in the form
of a direct path. It is relatively
unaffected by reflection, refraction and
diffraction within the atmosphere; but is
attenuated by the Earth’s surface and
blocked, diffracted or reflected by
terrain or structures — as experienced
with VHF-band TV reception. The radio
device has more than 100 meters
propagating range.
There is the possibility of future
generation of products from the
company to go digital according to TiGH
investigations. There is hope for Africa

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by overhypedsteve(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
borga112: overhypeteve safarigirl brownloards wale112 we must get this car sharply cheesy
i am greatly pained that at a time like this when i ve garnered many comrades in the e- battle theater you now ask me to lay down my arms and say Ghana is rising, Africa is growing. we will win where others fail
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by overhypedsteve(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
borga112: overhypeteve safarigirl brownloards wale112 we must get this car sharply cheesy
i am sorry i would have commented earlier but you didn't type my name correctly so i ddnt see the mention. Its "overhypedsteve"
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Honestly, if I had billions to invest I would put 80% investment on the "black star of Africa". These guys have vision, passion and drive. They are not money hungry and are determined to put Ghana, Black of& Africa on the map. I trust them with my life and would definitely buy their SUV in the near future.

Innoson, on the other side, sorry but I can never trust their cars. The people who makes them are too money driven and I can forsee them cutting corners.

"Black Star of Africa" Ghana making Africa proud since Nkwame Nkrumah! Nothing but love for these peeps! kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
What is this Malawian sl.u.t saying? Hater..I know that you hate Nigeria
BluIvy: Honestly, if I had billions to invest I would put 80% investment on the "black star of Africa". These guys have vision, passion and drive. They are not money hungry and are determined to put Ghana, Black of& Africa on the map. I trust them with my life and would definitely buy their SUV in the near future.

Innoson, on the other side, sorry but I can never trust their cars. The people who makes them are too money driven and I can forsee them cutting corners.

"Black Star of Africa" Ghana making Africa proud since Nkwame Nkrumah! Nothing but love for these peeps! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
BluIvy: Honestly, if I had billions to invest I would put 80% investment on the "black star of Africa". These guys have vision, passion and drive. They are not money hungry and are determined to put Ghana, Black of& Africa on the map. I trust them with my life and would definitely buy their SUV in the near future.

You cant even hide your tribalism/xenophobia can you?

Africa needs less of your type. Innoson is patronised in Nigeria by state governments as they provide buses. It was good enough for Ghana to send a delegation in 2009 to persuade Innoson to set up shop in Ghana. When this Ghanaian company starts producing cars not for profit, let me know. Or do you think they are a charitable organisation?

Give them kudos, but why use this to insult Nigeria or Innoson?

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
@iamlord, the extras are very good, but do you really believe that someone faced with buying a benz or a bently will go for Kantanka?

It is now about marketing, price and the mentality of your target consumer.

For many, its out of the running once its "African made"....Sad but true.

Innoson is successful not because he is relying average Nigerians to buy or patronise, one car at a time, but government and transport companies, not only for state transport, but also environmental sanitation, believe. Hopefully Kantanka will win this uphill battle of African mentality, but will have less to do with the product, as much as marketing. He should probably market it outside Africa, as Africans will follow what others outside do, without question. Failing that the government should patronise him or provide incentives for buying GH vehicles.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by RedEboe(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Here's what I gathered from the Aljazeera article.

-Kantanka can only boast of 5 fully assembled/manufactured vehicles.
- Staff strength, 20 semi-skilled people.
- Capacity, 6 to 10 cars a day which is in actual fact not feasible with staff strength of 20 semi-skilled labourers.

...with these few points,no investor not even the Ghanaian government will take Kantanka or Apostle 'whateva' seriously.

Lets take a look at Innoson Nigeria:
-Staff strength: over 6,000 skilled and semi-skilled labourers
- Capacity: almost 100 vehicles a day.
- Market: Innoson already supplies various vehicles to the Nigerian state and federal governments,also to corporate and private individuals.

CONCLUSION

KANTANKA is busy building INNOVATIONS while INNOSON is building a BUSINESS.

Which makes more sense?

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
RedEboe: Here's what I gathered from the Aljazeera article.

-Kantanka can only boast of 5 fully assembled/manufactured vehicles.
- Staff strength, 20 semi-skilled people.
- Capacity, 6 to 10 cars a day which is in actual fact not feasible with staff strength of 20 semi-skilled labourers.

...with these few points,no investor not even the Ghanaian government will take Kantanka or Apostle 'whateva' seriously.

Lets take a look at Innoson Nigeria:
-Staff strength: over 6,000 skilled and semi-skilled labourers
- Capacity: almost 100 vehicles a day.
- Market: Innoson already supplies various vehicles to the Nigerian state and federal governments,also to corporate and private individuals.

CONCLUSION

KANTANKA is busy building INNOVATIONS while INNOSON is building a BUSINESS.

Which makes more sense?

What 20 staff? Only 5 vehicles? How will they export then, to who?

Well, if that's the case Kantanka should be looking for investors or a partner company.

Is that info really the case? Still kudos to them for doing it, but it actually puts into perspective what Innoson has achieved, even in a country without constant electricity.

As for Kantanka, I applaud their sheer guts and determination in the face of naysayers. Maybe they should give IVM a call or vice versa. The innovation is a definite plus. A home grown innovative business is welcome and would be represented in a IVM/Kantanka partnership.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by borga112(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Londoner hating on Ghana since 1957
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by snaiper: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Looks like a bad machine to me.
Good news sprouting out from mother continent, West Africa in particular!
Pls,OP,would you be kind enough to direct me to the location of their plant,need to go there and behold and possibly request for a test drive! I'm presently in Kwahu atm.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
borga112: Londoner hating on Ghana since 1957

Please copy and paste the "hating" part of my post......Thanks in advance.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by iamord(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
londoner: @iamlord, the extras are very good, but do you really believe that someone faced with buying a benz or a bently will go for Kantanka?

It is now about marketing, price and the mentality of your target consumer.

For many, its out of the running once its "African made"....Sad but true.

Innoson is successful not because he is relying average Nigerians to buy or patronise, one car at a time, but government and transport companies, not only for state transport, but also environmental sanitation, believe. Hopefully Kantanka will win this uphill battle of African mentality, but will have less to do with the product, as much as marketing. He should probably market it outside Africa, as Africans will follow what others outside do, without question. Failing that the government should patronise him or provide incentives for buying GH vehicles.

I agree with u a bit on this one.. One truth is that it will be hard to grow if there is No government support, of which I know he will definitely get some. Of which I know the owner of. Inoscon is highly connected. Here.. I have written to them and made suggestions about somethings.. They got the innovation but they need to work more on the brand.. Its High time he switches from an innovator To an entrepreneur.. The. Rlg brand has. Been successful in doing that..The Company is still young compared to innoscon.. And they. Already getting attention. So people should chill. They will keep. Improving, and I tell u in time you will see some of their cars to in nigeria! . But one truth I know is that ghanaians will patronise their own more compared to nigerians
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamord:

I agree with u a bit on this one.. One truth is that it will be hard to grow if there is No government support, of which I know he will definitely get some. Of which I know the owner of. Inoscon is highly connected. Here.. I have written to them and made suggestions about somethings.. They got the innovation but they need to work more on the brand.. Its High time he switches from an innovator To an entrepreneur.. The. Rlg brand has. Been successful in doing that..The Company is still young compared to innoscon.. And they. Already getting attention. So people should chill. They will keep. Improving, and I tell u in time you will see some of their cars to in nigeria! . But one truth I know is that ghanaians will patronise their own more compared to nigerians

Well, time will tell. It would be a shame if he does not get government backing, even including policy to favour Ghanaian made cars as Nigeria is doing with the auto policy.

Whether Nigerians buy Innoson or not is not the issue, the gov is already buying an it will increase and over time Innoson will be tried and tested and people will buy, especially in the SE,as people are already sitting on his buses on mass transit as well as coach transporters. I hope we see Kantanka cars in Nigeria and more Innoson vehicles/cars in Ghana too.

I think collaboration between the companies should be looked into, as well, as I suggested earlier.

At this stage, I don't think Innoson needs the average Nigerian to rush and buy, he probably would not be able to supply, if that happened.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Soneh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamord: The two humanoid robots – multipurpose
prototypic models – one of which is
highly programmed for residential
security issues; the second, for routine
irrigation practices have been the third
generation of robotic manufacturing by
the Great KOSA Company.
The ‘Security Robot’ uses eye-sensing
mechanism to determine the presence
of visitors: at a raised arm stretch a bar
code reading device [in the palm of the
robot] complements a Bar Code
Identification Card – which the visitor is
requested to show – also designed by
Apostle Safo. Pairing and identification
follows presto. The door opens and
robotically closes [all happening within a
fraction of a micro second by an
integrated-intricate-circuiting] upon
entry.
Mr. Sakyi, one of the workers at the
Department of Robotics at Apostle Safo
Suaye Technology Research Centre
(ASSTRC), said the Robot is basically
made up of three components; the
sensor, the programmed board and the
circuit board. Therefore, when the eye
(the sensor) picks the signal, it transfers
it to the brain (the programming board)
for the heart (the circuit) to act on the
received impulse.
The second robot, “Farmers’ Saviour”,
has an inbuilt bicycle joined to an
irrigation can. This amazing Robot has
VHF radio for communication. The Robot
is started by dialing the starting
programming code on the radio mobile
transmitter. The robot can then be
controlled using the radio device; the
rate of flow of water; the velocity of its
movement and its directions on the
farm.
The propagation of the VHF band (30
MHz to 300 MHz) when using the VHF
mobile radio device is chiefly in the form
of a direct path. It is relatively
unaffected by reflection, refraction and
diffraction within the atmosphere; but is
attenuated by the Earth’s surface and
blocked, diffracted or reflected by
terrain or structures — as experienced
with VHF-band TV reception. The radio
device has more than 100 meters
propagating range.
There is the possibility of future
generation of products from the
company to go digital according to TiGH
investigations. There is hope for Africa
don't forget to share the proceeds from these adverts you are posting when the cash begins to flow
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by iamord(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Soneh:
don't forget to share the proceeds from these adverts you are posting when the cash begins to flow

STFU!!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by aljazira: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Imaging this came out of Nigeria!hmmm!You would have heard people attributing it to GEJ and also saying nothing good has ever came out of Nigeria until when he came to power.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nobleval: What is this Malawian sl.u.t saying? Hater..I know that you hate Nigeria

londoner:

You cant even hide your tribalism/xenophobia can you?

Africa needs less of your type. Innoson is patronised in Nigeria by state governments as they provide buses. It was good enough for Ghana to send a delegation in 2009 to persuade Innoson to set up shop in Ghana. When this Ghanaian company starts producing cars not for profit, let me know. Or do you think they are a charitable organisation?

Give them kudos, but why use this to insult Nigeria or Innoson?

Sorry guys as bitter a pill the truth is, it is necessary to be spoken out and heard. Keep calm and build credibility!

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
BluIvy:

Sorry guys as bitter a pill the truth is, it is necessary to be spoken out and heard. Keep calm and build credibility!

The only truth is that you did no research on Innoson and you were speaking through your dislike for Nigerians. Be honest, you wont buy any car from Innoson or Kantanka.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 28, 2014
londoner:

The only truth is that you did no research on Innoson and you were speaking through your dislike for Nigerians. Be honest, you wont buy any car from Innoson or Kantanka

Why do you guys always hide behind people hating on Nigeria when they express their opinion. Why would i be here if I dislike Nigerians? Please you need to update your defense mechanism, this one is tired! undecided Please read this below and see if it doesn't tie up to what i said?

https://www.nairaland.com/1876271/nigerians-celebrate-corruption-peter-obi#25818218

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2014
BluIvy:
Why do you guys always hide behind people hating on Nigeria when they express their opinion. Why would i be here if I dislike Nigerians? Please you need to update your defense mechanism, this one is tired! undecided Please read this below and see if it doesn't tie up to what i said?

https://www.nairaland.com/1876271/nigerians-celebrate-corruption-peter-obi#25818218

Why not cut and post what was said about Innoson, I could not see it in what you posted.

You made assumptions about the company in your former post.

You were quite clear that you would reject the products because it is owned by a Nigerian. Or are you now backtracking?

I called you out on something you clearly stated, and now you are acting as if I am jumping to conclusions.......lol

Again, I say you actually don't know anything about Innoson and worse, did not bother to do any research on the company, but you based what you said on the fact that its a Nigerian company, owned by a Nigerian man. Then ran away with the negatives according to you.

I was actually expecting you to provide stories abut Innoson or his products to back up what you said.......what you posted here to somehow "prove" what you said about a specific company and its products is a reach.

If you had bothered to do some research, rather than reaching, you would have found out that the reputation of the owner of Innoson, the company and their products are actually the opposite of what you claimed they would be.

Would you like me to provide you with info?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2014

Those are your words not mine.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
londoner:

Why not cut and post what was said about Innoson, I could not see it in what you posted.

You made assumptions about the company in your former post.

You were quite clear that you would reject the products because it is owned by a Nigerian. Or are you now backtracking?

I called you out on something you clearly stated, and now you are acting as if I am jumping to conclusions.......lol

Again, I say you actually don't know anything about Innoson and worse, did not bother to do any research on the company, but you based what you said on the fact that its a Nigerian company, owned by a Nigerian man. Then ran away with the negatives according to you.

I was actually expecting you to provide stories abut Innoson or his products to back up what you said.......what you posted here to somehow "prove" what you said about a specific company and its products is a reach.

If you had bothered to do some research, rather than reaching, you would have found out that the reputation of the owner of Innoson, the company and their products are actually the opposite of what you claimed they would be.

Would you like me to provide you with info?

I am not back tracking at all, you are the one being emotional here. I said I do not trust the people making the innoson cars (being a Nigerian company) and my thing is
Nigeria are money driven. now read Peter Obi's article below and see if you cannot see where I am coming from. See the bolded. Innoson is a Nigeria company ran by Nigeria hence my calculated statement.

Rays123: former Anambra State governor, Mr. Peter Obi, Wednesday said corruption thrives in the country because Nigerians worship money.
He said the problem with the country is impunity, adding: “the level of greed is unacceptable.”

Speaking during a plenary session of the ongoing Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) in Owerri, Imo State, Obi, who spoke on the topic: “Nigeria, Any Hope For industrial Revolution,” said corruption does more than harm development.
Corruption and greed kill entrepreneurship, hardwork and professionalism,” he said.
Obi condemned greed among political office holders who assume power with the single aim of enriching themselves with filthy lucre.
“Someone is voted into office and had no house, no car, but in six months, the person has three cars, six houses, and the person organises a thanksgiving. Even the bishop is praying for him to make more money.

“We have to start fighting those things that make industrial revolution impossible. We have to start by building a country where there is zero tolerance for greed and impunity,” Obi said.
Meanwhile, the NBA President, Okey Wali (SAN), has called for a reform of appointment and elevation of judges and justices.
He said nothing in law stops a qualified lawyer from being appointed a state’s Chief Judge, adding that a lawyer should also be able to go to the Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court from the Bar without having to serve on the bench first.
Wali also sought a review of the Constitution to divest governors of powers to appoint Chief Judges.
He said, “Why should another arm of government appoint the head of another arm? Does the judiciary appoint the governor of a state? Do we appoint the speaker of the House of Assembly? So why should they appoint our head?”
A former NBA President, Joseph Daudu (SAN), said the Chief Justice of Nigeria should not preside over the National Judicial Council (NJC) which has the responsibility of appointing and disciplining judges.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerians-celebrate-corruption-peter-obi/
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by ducii: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: which innoson? What innovation did innoson bring except those normal kick-and-start driven coffins? grin grin grin

Though, both innoson and this ghanian manufactures buy used moulds from other international car manufactures and only changed the logo and the vents to their own design!

What's new in that design. A normal ford-truck, and a normal old pathfinder shape!

The only edge the ghanian has over that overrated innoson is the new patented breathtaking inventions included which I really commend.

Even the rolls royce will be jealous of such great idea incorporated into the old mould! grin grin

I challenge both of them to make their own design different and with a trademark like the hondas, toyotas, benzoids grin, beemers, rolls royce, Bentley etc!

easy for you to say, Innoson is a billionaire, and you are here bringing them down. The Chinese are know for their copy-cat technology they built their economy that way. yet you would not hear one chinese person speak ill about their achievements only in our country Nigeria. na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by londoner: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2014
BluIvy:
I am not back tracking at all, you are the one being emotional here. I said I do not trust the people making the innoson cars (being a Nigerian company) and my thing is
Nigeria are money driven. now read Peter Obi's article below and see if you cannot see where I am coming from. See the bolded. Innoson is a Nigeria company ran by Nigeria hence my calculated statement.

Seriously, you did not make a "calculated" statement......You made a claim based on your own prejudice. Innoson is a specific company and you made a claim about their products and their way of doing business.

You are yet to provide me with any information linked to Innoson.

There is a wealth of information on the company and the man behind it on the net. Taking some random article about politicians, which is in no way related to or is evidence of your "claim" about Innoson (a non politician) is still a reach.

Provide some articles on Innoson which support your claim of either greed or cutting corners.

This man has been Nigerian all his life, his company and products have always been Nigerian, so according to you there should be evidence of his greed and cutting corner nature, right?

If you are to make claim about a specific company......then you should be prepared to back it up with facts related to that company.

Innoson is actually known for not being simply money driven, but driven by the goal of seeing Nigeria/ns not being the dumping ground of second hand and substandard motorbikes and cars. Which has been the case previously, because the purchase of a new car has been out of the reach of the average Nigerian.

If you researched a little on him and his company you would already know that.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Goes International - Live On Aljazeera by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
londoner:

Seriously, you did not make a "calculated" statement......You made a claim based on your own prejudice. Innoson is a specific company and you made a claim about their products and their way of doing business.

You are yet to provide me with any information linked to Innoson.

There is a wealth of information on the company and the man behind it on the net. Taking some random article about politicians, which is in no way related to or is evidence of your "claim" about Innoson (a non politician) is still a reach.

Provide some articles on Innoson which support your claim of either greed or cutting corners.

This man has been Nigerian all his life, his company and products have always been Nigerian, so according to you there should be evidence of his greed and cutting corner nature, right?

If you are to make claim about a specific company......then you should be prepared to back it up with facts related to that company.

Innoson is actually known for not being simply money driven, but driven by the goal of seeing Nigeria/ns not being the dumping ground of second hand and substandard motorbikes and cars. Which has been the case previously, because the purchase of a new car has been out of the reach of the average Nigerian.

If you researched a little on him and his company you would already know that.

I don't know about your long epistle. Is Inoson not a company created by Nigerians, employing nigerians and ranged by nigerians? Yes or No?

If I am prejudiced then so is Peter Obi and my nl who are agreed with the article. Nothing i can do there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Obstructing Our Operations Risk A 5-Year Jail Term - EFCC / Adeyemi Ikuforiji (Lagos Speaker) In EFCC Custody Over 7 Billion Naira Fraud / OBJ - Nigeria Was Debt-free When I Left In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.