Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo (36492 Views)

Lorenzo's Wife / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo / La Mujer De Mi Vida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by ontheair: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2006
HEy Fummi, that was quite a cool synopsis of the Telenovela even the producers will be quite happy with that.
Unfortunately, I still don't buy into that idea of bringing on to the screen all these telenovelas, we should be loooking at how to improve our own local soapys and also how to export them.
Moreover, puttong them on prime time belt is absolutely suicidal for the loccal ones considering the number of sponsors who pump funds into this telenovelas in comparison to own soap operas and TV dramas.
Perhaps, I wouldn't mind watching if the timing is changed.
FUMMI, WILL YOU REALLY BUST SLEEP TO WATCH LORENZO's WIFE IF IT WERE MOVE TO SAY 2am in the mornings?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by pati(f): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2006
with this brief summary and with the episode's i ve seen, i am greatly encouraged and i believe it's gonna get better. grin
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by bagoma(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2006
if lorenzo is lucky, what would alex be?
alex gets to sleep with all of them, abi no be so?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by funmi2(f): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2006
seeeeeeee, it's interesting. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ppl are liking the soap grin. i was begining to think i was the only one. smiley.

@ontheair,yup smiley. if its worth it, which it is.lol wink
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by ontheair: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2006
I guess you sure are really happy like reallly , reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy HAPPPPY, FUNMI!
Well, this week will determine how great the telenovela will be and then, the folowership it will command.
LORENZO'S WIFE - such simply plot though.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by funmi2(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2006
lol. true talk. cheesy
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by jksilver(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2006
pls can someone tell me d wat happening
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by jksilver(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2006
please can someone tell me what d soap is all about
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uzygirl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
I followed the episodes Lorenzo's wife on one east african station last year.
The story is intriuging with some surprising twists and turns. There are some funny characters like Alex's mother, and other really annoying characters too.

But on a scale of one to ten, I'll give WUAM a nine, and Lorenzo's wife a five.
There's no basis for comparism.
I guess the translation inconsistencies contributes to the problem
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Modups1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
funmi2 thanks for the brief summary, now u have encouraged me to watch the soap wink
wat still makes me giggle is the accent of the voice overs
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by ontheair: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2006
See, the problem with that telenovela is the inconsistent voice-over, a total deviation from WUAM whose strong point amongst many is that.
Well, going through some tapes I have just been given to review the telenovela, I don't believe it will gain the same folowership unlike when you are struck the very first time I watched WUAM for the same purpose.
So I agree with some contributors like uzygirl, later part of Modups! comment.
I sympathize with JK Silver - doesn't even know what's going on. WHAT ABOUT READING FUNMI's SYNOPSIS OF THE PROGRAMME. That may help.
On the whole, I believe there will be something to excited about the telenovela later on but then this week's episodes will go a long way to determine what will become of that telenovela and if it doesn't pick up - I sure wouldn't waste time to blast it in my column!
My condolences, FUNMI.cheesy
AM SURE U SHOULD BE HAPPIER IF IT PULL THORUGH THOUGH; MY CONGRATULATIONS THEN FUNMIgrin
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2006
hey people let's not forget that when WUAM was still in it's early episodes, it also suffered from the inconsistent voice-overs. it became better later on so maybe this show will too, i think alex's mother is funny, she's so in love with money,LOL grin grin grin. does anyone know who would be lorenzo's woman at the end? i want to know cause if the story is going to end badly unlike WUAM, i better discontinue watching and stick to one soapie, lol
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by funmi2(f): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2006
i dunno who its gonna be. but lets continue watching the soap. i didn't watch yeaterday's episode. sadann marien did u watch it? who knows about todo sobre camilla-all about camilla?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2006
@funmi2, my sister i no watch am oooooo, and i didn't get to watch yesterday's either. please dear forumites,could someone kindly update us? let us follow the soap episode by episode like how we do it onWUAM's section
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by gbadex1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
i can't believe this. i just can't believe this. this is so f*cking unbelievable. you guys are all hooked by all this sh*tty soaps they show on tv. while i was away, this was what's been going on. y'all have been talking about that show, like that stupid diego and paloma.

Seun, permit me but i believe i have to adminster my wonder drug :CuandoSeasMianine on this NL peops. theyt are ien urgent need of it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2006
funmi2, i've gotten to watch all about camilla on a few occasions and this is what i have to say.camilla acts babyish, her mum is soooooo stupid,juanita the housekeeper is a character, edwardo/edmundo is some piece of shit,allehandro is ok and there are some other interesting personas.anyway it is no where near my favourite soap
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Modups1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2006
i am still not feeling this soap & i have really tried to feel it but,
wat is dat alex guy feeling like self
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by funmi2(f): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2006
@ ann marien. it ain't anywhere near ma favourite soapie WUAM 4eva
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Bamiprof(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2006
Well the Soap Opera entered it's Fifth Episode and I think it is interesting.The relationship between Tony the Guitarist and Mimi the Singer is always somethihg to look forward to.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by amodu(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2006
Can we compare this soap with when you are mine?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by snazzydawn(f): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2006
Modups!:

what is that alex guy feeling like self

He is only acting out a script,girlie.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2006
i no know, that alex guy dey vex person.em dey feel like person wey get awesome physique wey all the womenfolk dey trip for angry
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by snazzydawn(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2006
well,I will say it again,if you like,vex,he is only doing what he was paid to do.Plus,he is acting out a script.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2006
It's intresting
we are just inlove with when you are mine
though when u are mine is more intresting
i read the story line and it was great.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Jalal(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2006
Sucks grin grin grin
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
please can someone tell me what happened on these weeks episodes, i couldn't watch. i would be waiting for anyone with the tiniest bit of information,thanks.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Ndi(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2006
Lorenzo's wife is quite interesting, especially with Funmi's summary that was when i got the gist and then on started following the story, before then i was skeptical because my mind was clouded with WUAM.

It is very okay for this Mexican soap to be aired in our country because they are good at soaps especially love related, i think all their soaps are love related. The problem with our local soaps is that they lack continuity e.g Palace the problem is either they are not paying the actors their due or the actor is suspended for misconduct on location, People do not believe in our local soaps again because by the time you pick interest they stop airing it. One of the soaps i have picked interest in locally is DOMINO let's hope it stand the test of time.

I did not watch yesterday's episode of LORENZO's WIFE thanks to PHCN. The last one i watched was on Wednesday 9th August where Alex was invited for a modelling job by Lorenzo's Manager he saw Silvia & pretended not to know her, when he was asked by Lorenzo whether he knew Silvia he denied but when Silvia was asked she openly say yes that infact Alex is her boyfriend. Sorry folks i can't really continue, got work to do but i advise everyone that the soap would match WUAM afterall it is just starting. KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by rasque(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2006
pls can someone tell me wat happened yesterday
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by amodu(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2006
I cant help with that , so you can wait for someone to do so.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by miracleo: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2006
i just registered. and would like to know the site,where to get the latest updates.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by miracleo: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2006
when i say latest updates,i mean on lorenzo's wife.any information given would be appericiated.thanks
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by algirl02(f): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2006
please dont get dicouraged at ur first site of da novela. i no cuando seas mia was very special n i didnt like it endin but let me tell u dis, la mujer de lorenzo is as hot (if not hotter) than cuando seas mia. if u dont believe, then y dont u check it out urself? derz anoda telenovela which has taken cuando seas mia's place. its called 'la hija del jardinero' n its very very interestin so check it out also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.