Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo (36510 Views)

Lorenzo's Wife / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo / La Mujer De Mi Vida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2007
Giacomo's son met nati at d office and asked if she'd ever slept with his pa and she denied. D boy left with his usual annoyance.
Laura tried to reconcile with giocomo but failed. She warned him not to testify against her in court or else, she'll reveal his status. He responded that he didn't care and sent her outta d shop.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 3:22am On Jun 28, 2007
Nati kissed giacomo and he stopped abruptly. Nati asked what his problem was and he eventually revealed he was GAY! Nati was disappointed and walked out on him.
Meanwhile giacomo's son- tony went to a gay bar to investigate about his father. He was told to 4get it, that his father had no boy friends and it'd been a very long time since his dad came to d bar. Tony confronted his dad who told him he went to those bars like anyone else and 'lied' he isn't gay
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2007
Nati broke up with lorenzo after running away from home. I think she's gotta problem
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by omowhyou(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
lorenzor's wife what so special about it? All junks-it seems we don't don't always appreciate our own. i know we have people who can produce good soaps if giving the chance. It pains my heart when people are glued to watch all this old soaps. well like the proverbial prodigal son one day our soaps to go hit South America. Amen
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2007
9ja soaps never have an end
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uchetobi(f): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2007
Anytime am in front of the TV and they are showing Lorenzo's wife. Its always the same episodes or backwards. ICAnt they make progress that on iyts own is discouraging
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2007
Yeah yeah. It's d thing with NAIJA stations. Perhaps they think they'll lose their viewership. D show is actually coming to an end though
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2007
more new stories dear all,
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2007
EMMM. . .

WETIN BE DAT GAL NAME AGAIN O. ,
Mustay:

Nati broke up with lorenzo after running away from home. I think she's gotta problem

OK L,ORENZO WENT TO eNQUIRE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH NATI AGAIN AND she styill told him to get outta her life. she gave him his jewelry etc. What led to nati's confusion was some pics isabella showed whereby 'lorenzo'
was sleeping wit her on the bed.

nati told lorenzo 2 enjoy himsel wit isabella.

later, lorenzo went 2 d office, stormed inside and asked isabella;

"WHAT DID U TELL NATI?"
NA THERE I STOP O
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uchetobi(f): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2007
Any going forward story
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2007
dont get ya
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uchetobi(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2007
I mean any unrepeated episodes to share with us? Or is the program off - air
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by annmarien(f): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2007
have they stopped d program cause i had the chance 2 watch it on 2 occassions but they didn't show it. if they've finished please tell me what happened?anyone could help
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2007
i dunno o! undecided
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by theffanyi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
hi girls happy joblessness,keep watching, u monkies,junkies,cronc ass dummies. grin tongue

Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2007
Is everything Ok? Be sure you can share all issues with sisters in here especially NAIRALANDERS!
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by theffanyi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
no be only NIRALANDERS, na MALE FRIEND FINDERS. MONKEY. am a stick not a hole,

Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2007
ABEG MAKE PERSON DEY UPDATE US cool
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uchetobi(f): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2007
from the little i could tell, this story was started from the begining again
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
I think you are right but I feel these stations should be embarrassed because it puts some people off the station especially someone like me. It shows they are do not do check and balancing on watchers reactions.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 5:02am On Sep 19, 2007
DONT MIN EM
QUACKY TVS

AIT DONT SHOW IT AGAIN?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2007
what happened at th end
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Seun(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
How I wish I knew the ending. Sorry guys.
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uchetobi(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
thanx
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2007
u no get update uche?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by uchetobi(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2007
Last I watched was when Laura went to see a lawyer concerning her divorced, I have watched that previously about 8 months ago, their not making head way jore
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
ha! thatone don tey o!

she even won the case
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2008
Seems Galaxy is now showing Lorenzo's wife. One of the episode I watched recently on the station was a review about the program, Has anyone in the house noticed?
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2008
i just wanna know tha end angry angry tongue
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2008
I saw this stuff and Laura is now in the hospital and Alex is trying to come back with sylvia
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Mustay(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2008
Laura is sick and has asked Nathy to forgive her. - She still insists that she wants to die
Re: Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo by Motee(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Mustay - Why was Laura asking for Natty forgiveness?

It seems MBI is showing Lorenzo as i was fortunate to watch the concluding part of yesterday's episode where Laura was on a sick bed and sitting beside him and telling her he wants to go back home with her is her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.