Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

/**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ (2810 Views)

|««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
jason's home was raided by shekau as at two weeks/ after the girls were kidnapped and abused with/
he's mom's v.agina was detached from her pub1c/ . . . shek took it
so while we scream #bringbackourgirls . . . Jason screams #bringbackourpussy#!

Buhahahaha grin grin grin grin

fuckyouhard:
coz in my land of steady habits we'd condemn ur jaws/
but since ur a poosie we'd tear ur a..s.shole to connect the cut!!!

Chaiiiii shocked grin grin grin

[img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140828/01/ycGJZE4Wp0HGaoLqeuu8ES/output_yjubKc.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Wrongturn: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'm not sure it wud count o

Opener - 1 point -Fuckuhard

Rhymes - 2 points Tie

Similes/Metaphors- 2 points Elymax

Punchlines - 3 points Fuckuhard

Personals - 2 points Tie

Flow - 1 point Fuckuhard

Wordplays - 2 points Tie ( bra for bros? No way. 2 Face, burn again are generic. So it's just Mik meal and Connecticut)

Closer - 1 point Tie
5 - 2
Mvgt - Fuckuhard. If my vote is not welcome u can remove it

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by coogar: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wrongturn:
Wordplays - 2 points Tie ( bra for bros? No way. 2 Face, burn again are generic. So it's just Mik meal and Connecticut)

Mvgt - Fuckuhard. If my vote is not welcome u can remove it

your vote should count but if you dunno a strap & 2 cups have a link with a lady's bra then you shouldn't be judging a rap battle. the bars fly over your head!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Ksslib(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opener:: Fyh .. No debate. That St Maximos ender did it.
Rhymes:: Fyh
Smiles/meth:: Ely.. "Her virginity is like soap bubble.. one prick from me and its gone".. I like how a prick can burst a bubble and end virginity too. Cool
Punchlines: Fyh .. That waddup Bra line is classic. Lmfao.
Personals: Ely's tells a story.
Wordplay: Ely ... J sin= Jason and that Sunderland's jack roadwell=rodwell did it for me..
Flow/delivery: Fyh gat this.
Closer: Elly .. Lol

Mvgt---- Tie .

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: I know y'all are dope! But just incase, note:
*his name is JASON a.k.a fuckyouhard
* his initials: J (from jason), F, Fyh!
* my initials: E, EL and EL is also GoD's initial and so on!

FUCKYOUHARD'S DEATH/ BAN WARRANT

(1)
I ain't here to win/ i came here to kill/
i'm a ninja soldier, a pred with steel/
this lame bird is meal/
when i blade-flex with skill/
fool! No worries, you'll get the "W" . . . Cos, into two parts, i'll lacerate F with ease/

To E, This brawl is a test/
he raised aristotle, who got E prepared/
so it's certain this gull will excell/
ts sure i'm taking "F" out! the result in the end/

i'm d0pe! ask aromo, i batter till f@gs 'n' nigs slump/
you're wack! In your last bout you flopped!/
if you're ill, it's cos mik had pound ya with punch/
see your doc, you'll see you show mik's arou.sed symptoms . . . Cos he beat you "hands down" like down syndrome/

I'm a fierce glad in the game/ fuckyouhard is too frail/
he ducked krone! He's grown wings, quack! They'll soon fade/
stepping in the ring with max means he's failed/
I'll throw jabs on his sight organs . . . Till he sees blood in his eyes . . . Like he's lil wayne/

he's dumb! I'll school him more, even harder/
this disses, krone taught this screwed rapper/
but he denied . . nd replied with INSULts to prove nada/
but even pastors swore with good hearts that . . . Krone made "J sin" like an irresponsible father/

sunderland fans want me to bash his head on "road well" till he faints/
for claiming he knows "jack", but he's just a pest in the game/
i'll rather blow his head into space/ wait, he's begging to stay?/
okay i'll try another very good way . . . I land an axe on his center head . . . Even "idibia" knows he's getting "two face"/

i got a chick, we always flexing about/ she submits when i'm checking her out/
jason's maried, he's got a les.bian as spouse/ she easily threatens tha tou.t/
jason's controlled in his home like an experiment to prove a doubt . . . I'll rip his head, place it on the roof . . Justa help him be "head of his house"/

if he thinks he's full of "guts" to deliver/ no homo, i'll cease his "balls" . . . Start calling me fifa/
he thought he flows cool, till mik was blazing and hurting his liver/
he best repent! Cos i'll be bringing fuel nd petrol . . to make him "burn again", he's an unbeliver/

the fear of "EL" is/
the begining of wisdom! Jason should learn from clericks/
he battling me is a grave mistake! He's dead already!/
he's lazarus, i'll blow him to pieces before jeez rezurrects him/

fyh took mik unawares, he pulled hasty tricks/ the fool gave limits/
he said "i'll soon tame this nig"/
mik was like a wounded prey, indeed . . . but even the "american rapper". knows fyh could'nt make "mik meal"/

i'll storm his fams with guns/ like robbery gangs at work/
like withered leaves, i'll drop his dad at once/ floor sister with force/
her verginity is like a soap bubble . . . One "prick" from me and it's gone/

jason's home was raided by shekau as at two weeks/ after the girls were kidnapped and abused with/
he's mom's v.agina was detached from her pub1c/ . . . shek took it
so while we scream #bringbackourgirls . . . Jason screams #bringbackourpussy#!

*****MAX****
Lmao Closer Of The Year!!

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena: FUCKYOUHARD's VERSE

short keys:
in his diss against iam he said he'll kill Jehovah
they've been arguin over who won, politickin (similar to nigerian votes)
connecticut in USA is known as "land of steady habits"
st maximos was an early catholic who died a matyr, right hand and tongue cut off
....others diggable

SHOTS AT ELYmax

Am abysmal in oppression........./
school the fool!
though what's hard to max is correction/ but by the end of this fight......
he'll neither talk no write .....
coz he'll lose his hand and tongue ...like....
st maximos the confessor!!!//

.......max can never beat me, the lad's a forkin beetch/
i'd rather be his mentor, the man he wants to be/ so reserve the frontin, kid/
coz even if ur fly with punches, it's the landin u struggle with!!//

......it's a cold blooded murder of the first degree/ am set to hurt the prick/
till his blood is spilled..then i'll bury him/ when i unleash bars like obituary.....
the way they'll hurt to read!!//

.......he's a flop and a lame/ and that's the reason the boy will be slain/
it's a shame..... everythin he drops is the same/ he's insane....the spellin error in his name/
is a proof that he's lost in the brain/
.......not even dr dre could help him level up in the game!!//

.......his plan to pull a quick one on me/ has boomeranged ....
as i'll soil his picture for real/
........call this graphical torturin../
coz he'll die once i toss his image in artificial colourin!!//

.......i've added more swag than before/ fuckyouhard alway outsmart u, till the rapture will come/
no need to factor the score/ even if i give u a year to have grounds to make up ..
u may end up puttin mascara on the floor!!//

.......one thing he's lackin is strong bars/ always apt to spit blunders/
he's my stan! and i'll let max to see wonders/ coz my lines strike hard like the thunder/
too big for ya......ain't no way this fool would be f ...
even if he's caught w@nkin with real p0rnstars!!//

........the difference between us?
the wind can't get stuck in the gap/ i'm complex, he's stale, and suck when he raps/
... he can't duck when i jab/ nothin would save him if i squeeze ma tecs?...
.........coz the only things guardin max's chest ....are two cups and a strap/
.....that's waddup, bra!!//

....i feel belittled fightin a beetch who am more than two times greater/
every nl member....knows fyh is good, rhymes better/
this bastard shoots but barely hits......once claimed he got deadly scripts ....
and boasted he'd kill Jehovah??
............ ain't that a suicide letter!!!//
.....and...
an unholy dumbshit!/ that's why am upholdin hot hits/
like a tai chi guru, i control with strong kicks/ and that's why am facin u ..
....ur the opposite of me!!//

.......007 slayer,
that's my area code/ to slay victims i attack like the siberian wolf/
and have most of the criteria owned/ ask iam, elymax's battles ends in dispute... fights, jest and jokes/
....similar to nigerian votes!!//

.....so go back n repair ur flaws/ and try reflect ur flops/
check how many niggas would refer ur drops/ or dissect ur puns/
.............i know u'll regret ur call/
.......coz in my land of steady habits we'd condemn ur jaws/
but since ur a poosie we'd tear ur a..s.shole to connect the cut!!!

Punch Of The Year!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Guykhena(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
TAGS:

Mikuz
Airmark
Kr0ne
Gottoboy
Limerick
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Iamaromolaeran
Yeyenatu
Ojoawo
Glacierz
Loonat11kk
Thunderstorm
Heywhizzy
PaulThor
Testerfuze
Sosiqdude

Y'all verds needed here
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by mikuz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guykhena organise this shit well na.
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Guykhena(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz: Guykhena organise this shit well na.

Abeg assist...
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Limerick: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opener- 1 point (Fuckyouhard, Better end punch that easily edged out Elymax's)

Rhymes- 2 points (TIE, Cant Seperate this)

Similes/Metaphors- 2 points (Fuckyouhard, based on quality over quantity)

Punchlines- 3 points (TIE, Cant seperate this either - you both came hard as phuck)

Personals- 2 points (Elymax - Was all over the place but the #bringbackourpussy stuff really got me smiling)

Flow- 1 point (Fuckyouhard)

Wordplays- 2 points (Elymax)

Closer - 1 point (Elymax - Fuckyouhard's was great, infact, deciding the winner of this Crit prooved quite deceptive. Had to read over again before drawing my Conclusion. To me, Elymax's closer was better, the pers/punch in it was just cray so I give it to him)

its not far fetched no more Elymax 5 - 4 Fuckyouhard

so My vote goes to Elymax.

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opener - fyh

Rhymes - tie....if at all

Similes/Metaphors- fyh

Punchlines - elymax

Personals - well, i'll give elymax

Flow - elymax

Wordplays - elymax

Closer - fyh

Mvgt: elymax

YeaYeaNot

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by tysonnn(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
See punches! Lmfao

opener = fyh takes this( elmax's was okay too, but fyh was better)
rhymes = tie (the two can do better)
flow = fyh takes this easy

personal = elymax ( he did enough to outright fyh)

metaphor = elymax

punchline = mhen these two punched the hell outta theyselves- TIE
w/p = elymax ( fyh had some too, but elmax was just outstanding, i f*cking loved that jack rodwell nd some others)

closer = ROTFL this dudes are cray! - TIE

MFVGT = elymax

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by fuckyouhard: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
tysonnn: See punches! Lmfao

opener = fyh takes this( elmax's was okay too, but fyh was better)
rhymes = tie (the two can do better)
flow = fyh takes this easy

personal = elymax ( he did enough to outright fyh)

metaphor = elymax

punchline = mhen these two punched the hell outta theyselves- TIE
w/p = elymax ( fyh had some too, but elmax was just outstanding, i f*cking loved that jack rodwell nd some others)

closer = ROTFL this dudes are cray! - TIE

MFVGT = elymax
sorry, but u were not quoted, 007bruce grin caught u!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by mikuz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point : Fuckyouhard

This is not even debatable. FYH got this one, end of. Elymax the same error Sid made against Cooger is the same mistake you made here bro. Your opener was a shot in the foot. You shoulda framed that better to deliver maximum effect. You shoulda done something like this : " . . . the only way he ll get the W, is when I lacerate F into two parts with ease/
You for add effizy by playing 'ease' with 'Es' to compliment the W and F. I hope you get my drift. Nuff said.

Rhymes - 2 points : TIE

Elymax ~ You rhymed 'here' twice in your opener, 'win' and 'ease' ffucked ya pattern up too.
I aint impressed with your second stanza, only 'end' and 'prepared' rhymed well. 'test' and 'excel' doesn't fit in so long as end rhymes are concerned. 'Frail' messed up your 4th stanza. I say no to 'already' and 'him' rhymes in your 9th stanza. I don't agree with 'nig' and 'meal' in your 10th stanza. 'Work' ffucked your 11th stanza up.

FYH ~ 'confessor' does not rhyme with 'correction' and 'oppression'. I'm not happy at rhyming with 'be' in the next stanza. In your 3rd stanza, only 'pprick' and 'read' slanted. 'him' and 'degree' fell off. In your 5th bar, 'me' and 'real' do not fit in. In the following stanza 'come' is forced. 10th stanza and 'me' didn't fit in. In your last bar, 'call' was too slanted.

Similes/Metaphors - 2 points : Fuckyouhard

I did not enjoy any metaphor/ simile in Elymax's verse, apart from the 'F out' line.
Fuckyouhard impressed with his first and second punch. The mascara and obituary concept was good too.

Punchlines - 3 points : TIE

I can't call it.

Personals - 2 points : Elymax

Guess Fuckyouhard cared less about this criterion. Elymax took this clearly, by a mile. To tie this is a mortal sin.

Flow - 1 point : TIE

I COULD have given this to FYH cause he came more seamless when delivering his punch, But its too close to call it.

Wordplays - 2 points : TIE

No wordplay moved me.

Closer - 1 point : Elymax

I think I've seen FYH's before.

MVGT : TIE

Close battle, very close. I ll like to see a rematch. Why were you guys explaining your lines. Una don turn us to iIdiots?
ELYMAX try and make your lines shorter when delivering your punch. YOU did good though.

oNe!

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by tysonnn(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: sorry, but u were not quoted, 007bruce grin caught u!
you said i am this elmax before, now i'm that bruce you were arguing with! Becos i voted?
Becos it is against you? i'm a regular member, i am allowed to vote!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Heywhizzy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point : Fuckyouhard

Rhymes - 2 points : TIE(rhyming scheme were like primary skul pupil)

Similes/Metaphors - 2 points : Fuckyouhard

Punchlines - 3 points : FYH

Personals - 2 points : Elymax

Flow - 1 point : FYH

Wordplays - 2 points : Elymax

Closer - 1 point : Elymax

MVGT : FYH..7-5..twas a very tight battle..punchlines did it for FYH

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by kr0ne(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sorry, guys, I've been so busy all this while
This brawl is very close. U guys should have a rematch.
Opener - Fyh (obvious)

Rhymes - tie (both rhymed at average)

Metaphor - Fyh (like Limerick said, it's the quality)

Punchlines - Fyh (it's quite close, but after a second read I discovered he has better punches than Elymax...the 'bra' line got this for me. The 'deadly script' too but could have been worded better. Elymax, pls don't make repetitions when u wanna deliver a punch. That "house head" is quite hilarious but u didn't have to mention 'head' before it)

Wordplay - Elymax (he had more)

Flow - Fyh (easier to read and follow)

Personals - Elymax

Closer - Elymax (I'd take his for mentioning bringbackourpussy. It's a double when u comb a punch with personal)

This should have been a tie but based on the points, Fyh wins this by a very tiny margin. You guys should have a rematch

MVGT - - Fuckyouhard

2 Likes

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by fuckyouhard: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
tysonnn:
you said i am this elmax before, now i'm that bruce you were arguing with! Becos i voted?
Becos it is against you? i'm a regular member, i am allowed to vote!
not really about ur fake image. yeyenatu voted against me too, even limerick. but u were not mentioned, sir, same with wrongturn too, tho he voted for me
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Testerfuze(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opener-fyh

Rhymes-fyh (altho ely tried as well)

Similes/metas- elymax (twas d0pe mehn)

Punchlines- fyh surely got dis

Personal- elymax

Wordsplay- fyh

Flow- fyh

Closer-elymax

MVGT: fuckyouhard

Both mc's did well,never knew elymax was dis gud but fuckyouhard was jst 2 much 2 take-on

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Limerick: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
mikuz: 'confessor' does not rhyme with 'correction' and 'oppression'. I'm not happy at rhyming with 'be' in the next stanza. In your 3rd stanza, only 'pprick' and 'read' slanted. 'him' and 'degree' fell off. In your 5th bar, 'me' and 'real' do not fit in. In the following stanza 'come' is forced. 10th stanza and 'me' didn't fit in. In your last bar, 'call' was too slanted.
Lmao grin grin
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by JigsawKillah(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
wooooow
d0pe battle guys

fyh: opener, punchlines and flow
tie: wordplays and rhymes
elymax; personals, similes and closer

mvgt: fyh

2 Likes

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
MGVT=============TIE

opener==Fyh

punchline==tie

word/play==elymax

metaphor==fyh

flow==tie

personal==elymax

rhymes==fyh

closer==elymax

Elvis-jay
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: sorry, but u were not quoted, 007bruce grin caught u!
what's your problem! I never attacked those who voted for you!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by fuckyouhard: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
what's your problem! I never attacked those who voted for you!
it's ok, bro. forget it. i never had u in mind coz i saw ur statement when i was banned. just that u can be annoyin at times. iceprick is my main target. i've had more votes but am willin to call it a tie

mikuz.....it's my wish to tie this battle! we can spar again on a good day

1 Like

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by 007Bruce: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: it's ok, bro. forget it. i never had u in mind coz i saw ur statement when i was banned. just that u can be annoyin at times. iceprick is my main target. i've had more votes but am willin to call it a tie

everyone is now bruce abi?? Dude, no vex me oo!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: it's ok, bro. forget it. i never had u in mind coz i saw ur statement when i was banned. just that u can be annoyin at times. iceprick is my main target. i've had more votes but am willin to call it a tie

i smell a rat! I think i know who is hiding behind this mask!

i thought i floored you, but on a second reading, you tried!

I edged this slightly!

I never had you too in mind, just that you can be anoying ALL THE TIME!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by gottoboy(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Opener - - - - - FYH (Classic)
Rhymes - - - - - TIE.
Metaphors/Simile - - - FYH (EL, urs was a lil blleeped! Though its not like u dint do well, u did. . .)
Punchline - - - - - Tie ( At least una no fall hands here! After d whole dissagremment/argument)
Personals - - - EL (No two ways abt this)
Flow - - - FYH (Loved the scheme)
Wordplays - - -EL
Closer - - - EL (BOMB)
MVGT - None
This a TIE to Me
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by fuckyouhard: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i smell a rat! I think i know who is hiding behind this mask!

i thought i floored you, but on a second reading, you tried!

I edged this slightly!

I never had you too in mind, just that you can be anoying ALL THE TIME!
are u ok? undecided ur now judgin ur battle? grin smh! i wanted to call it a tie but it's like u want me to change my mind. better check the scores, smh! be wise

2 Likes

Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
opener- fyh
similes/metas- fyh
lyricism- fyh
punchlines- fyh
personals- fyh
flow - tie
puns/wordplays- fyh
rhymes- fyh
closer - elymax

though d closer is generic to me cos ve seen something similar on fb.. it was used like the reason your screaming bring back our girls is cos ur mum was taken along...

MVGT-- FYH.......
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: opener- fyh
similes/metas- fyh
lyricism- fyh
punchlines- fyh
personals- fyh
flow - tie
puns/wordplays- fyh
rhymes- fyh
closer - elymax

though d closer is generic to me cos ve seen something similar on fb.. it was used like the reason your screaming bring back our girls is cos ur mum was taken along...

MVGT-- FYH.......

lol, in glaciers' " you's a joke, we laugh at you like he he he"

lmao @ closer is generic!

It shall not be well with you!
You must bring the link here!
You're my only hater, so why bother vote?

You sure know how to crack me up, b1tch!
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol, in glaciers' " you's a joke, we laugh at you like he he he"

lmao @ closer is generic!

It shall not be well with you!
You must bring the link here!
You're my only hater, so why bother vote?

You sure know how to crack me up, b1tch!
. okay....am searching for the link now....why you vexing dude..you need to relax...I gave a honest verdict man....,",,why didn't u complain when others voted. your still a kid..okay? its not a hate vote but facts....
Re: /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ by Iceskidd(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus wan kill person but i ain't voting b4 FYH chop me raw grin

(1) (2) (3)

20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| / OJOAWO Vs. DHANNY.... Let's Settle Our Grudges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.