Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib (1155 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
[img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140825/07/oyeAaHB9QmTTSo4Tb9NlTH/output_Q9zMC5.gif[/img]

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

-24 lines

- Deadline is 9pm (Nigerian time) on Tuesday 26th Aug, 2014.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Testerfuze(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ksslib's obituary

Money Motivated Many Mealy Mouthed Mothas Mufti Muggers Machete Metarmophorical Musical Marred Massacres

Advice is a stranger,if welcomed,cool..if not,it leaves the same day/ksslib the dog is in my lion's den nt welcome and I swear he won't leave the same way/

He made a big mistake yesterday when he called me 2 a rap brawl/
small baby wey neva grow teeth,a kid in a wrapped shawl/
its damn sure...the kid won't have 2 wait long as I'll break his bones and burst his blood vessels to rupture/

Battling me is a dangerous game...cus death is my only play/
I bring hell down right to earth,my hard-way's the only way/

Its time I kill him in a Rap battle/
With a base-ball bat...I'll bat you/
The lazy mallam couldn't bear even his own mantle/
I mean..wats an Aboki like him doing with a pen when his best place is out there on the field with the cattles

So I stack-up 2 my killin on a full-moon platoon/the blue clue cartoon.../will be swept,mopped and dusted off the earth through fuze vacuum/

I'mma versatile mc cus I mouthbend/testerfuze the tout-guest/...delivers the illest lyrics 4rm the southwest/

He'll try 2 bring the test-a-fuse punch/
every battler against me chew dat line like lunch/
So I'm inclined 2 believe gals who claim so much/...dat all guys are the same,and ksslib's on the side of the horrible bunch/

His lines??..lame/you lack the wit to make it in rap game/
And if this b!tch thinks he's ready 4 life on the mainstream...then I'll kill him in his dream and make "K" sleep(kslibb) like his last name

Tied up his two hands/
The nigga off-balance/i'll knock him off his stance/
So when I say my victory against K is "2-sure"
,I'm not talkin Baba-ijebu lottery chance/

Am a battle realistic mc,to chicken out is a no-no/no joke....as I'll aggresively take out his ribs with my low-blows/
The crew'll beg on behalf of this homo/tellin me 2 "hold-up" lyk lagos traffic jam and go-slow

When asked of those who regretted ur existence,it no suprise to see ur papa queue/even suggested you be made a barbaque/
You'll never be an elite...impossible like seeing a totally bald man on a barber queue

#Rapberry

4 Likes

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Ksslib(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
The Crucifixion Of Testerfuse!!

My bars so strong.. they're solidified/a deadly warlock.. i'l leave him hypnotized/the matrix has prophesized.. his death is certified/
.. so i'l make him flow electric when i grab tester and place on na.k.ed fuse to make his demise electrified

fuse is only here to amuse/but i'l leave him confused/he boasted drugs ... cos i made him clear weed @ my backyard/
.. So i unpinned a grenade.... .... n this claimer pleaded he wasnt responsible for what he said..... like NL washing hands off members comment !

he so dumb/.. but i drank from same cup as king solomon/ .. rich ideas explode my head ..... like my skull is braided with grenades !!
.. But the ignorant mofo can never blow even if his best ideas step on a mine

i spit hotter than burning the woods/only time fuse did hot ... was when to beat me, ....he was caught cooking the books /! And his gf...
. i caught the ugly thing flaunting her looks/.. so with daggers i seized her n..ipples .. then left the b1tch mourning her bO..Obs !!

ma rage radiates danger ... i split foes to halves like semesters/..Lib is deadlier than 10 uranium cannisters /T.fuze aint called to bar... so bleep the fake barrister/
.... he's only Radio active .... cos the wrench couldnt afford a TV like broke news-casters

like calligraphy.. ma style's unique/with ma name.... street walls have been graffitied/!
.. so i'll batter fuse and O the G / cos with precise punches nd break neck precision... i'l make his head do circles .... like i'm twisting antenna...

i devour beastly carnivores on all fours.. they call me... crudest of the rawest/and my flows?.. they're sickest of the illest/..i bring life to a halt ...like i'm stopping soldiers / .. And ma hood? ... dat place never at ease ....cos they all know ma crew... we are tension to the deepest

Tester has no surviving chance... cos i flow deadlier than ebola/... i gat the disease... but i'l quarantine fuse to a wooden enviroment ..... when i lay him in coffin ! asides carpentry.. i dig Astronomy too/ ... the reason i grabbed his mother's boso.m then squeezed her nip.ples on race tracks ... to pave a Milky way

head to toe.. i'l spread sharp daggers all over him religiously.... like i'm promoting the gospel to new grounds/And if the sinner dares envy christ who walked on water ..
... i'l grant the blasphemous he-goat a wish.. by making his lifeless body float on water !

i'm glistened with lyrics/T lacks luster/ he's polished with gimmicks/.. by accepting battle he landed in trap/
cos i schemed to make him traitor /... the plan .... is to weaken his spirit with babaric beatings.... till he betrays life by giving up the ghost

his 'Bar lack' firm structures/ rap that stinks.. he grabbed the mic, my girl tapped me n was like 'Matt, who mess' ?/..the silly nigga aint Marco... but loves 'Re-use' of shitty lines /..
..... so bleep germany.... cos i'l splash his blood all over french walls..... like i'm the plaster of paris

..he urshered his demise like the Matrix saw..

Cos i despise slow pokes who claim gangster/whose palms.. no ammunition has adorned/niggaz who mistake knock-out for gunshot/... so i'l make pain rain on fuse with ma AK ... count the bullet holes in he body... then on his grave, script.... died at 47 shots' !!!

8 Likes

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mvgt: ksslib

2 Likes

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagunna: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140825/07/oyeAaHB9QmTTSo4Tb9NlTH/output_Q9zMC5.gif[/img]

Voting Criteria :

Opener-fuse
Rhymes-fuse (dude Got tight Multies
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines-fuse
Personals-none (didnt see any
Flow-fuse
Wordplay-ksleep got dis ( o the Gee..shit antenna
Closer-fuse

kskips dude aint got no punchlines just praising your self

mvgt-Test ta Fuse

1 Like

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opener- ksslib
Rhymes- ksslib
smiles/metaphor: ksslib
Punchlines- tie
personals- tie...if at all sef
Flow- testerfuze, I moved to it wink
Wordplay- hmmm... ksslib
Closer- kisslib

Mvgt: ksslib

YeaYeaNot

2 Likes

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Both Textee Came Hard. Meanwhile Here's Ma Verdict.

Opener: Testerfuse.
Rhyme: Testerfuse.
Similey/met: Tie.
Punchline: Kslip.
Personals: Kslip.
Flow: Testerfuse.
Wordplay: Kslip.
Closer: Kslip.

@Kslib. You're 4ucking dope but please learn to rhyme. None of ya bar nor line In Ya Verse Rhymed To The Other Not To Even Talk Of Multis. But aside that, your good at other crits. Please work ön your rhyme!

@Testerfuse. Bruh Your Good To Go But Gatz Work On Ya Creativity. The Alletration you included in ya verse's also a 9ice idea. I fink your the 1st to use that here coz I'd nat Seen Any1 Who Used That in Nl before. Kudos To You!

MVGT==> KSLIB!

HE TOOK THIS WITH A SLIGHT EDGE!

5 Likes

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by obainojazz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
mvgt-ksslib

1 Like

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2014
testerguse bit mtn's lines....if advise is welcome black black bla

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: testerguse bit mtn's lines....if advise is welcome black black bla
Guy Behave na.
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Guy Behave na.
. I already posted d screenshot.. didn't you see it
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by 007Bruce: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014
total slaughter indeed grin grin
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by coogar: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Opener - kslib
Rhymes - testerfuze
Metaphor - nil
Punchlines - kslib
Personals - kslib
Flow - testerfuze
Wordplay - kslib
Closer - kslib.

MVGT - kslib

this is a very weird battle - kslib has the idea of structuring but his content is below average. testerfuze has the flow but his structuring was all wrong - there was no creativity too & that's why he took the L on this from my POV. you guys should work together - it would be great. what A lacks is what B has & vice versa.

you guys need to work more on your verses. stop rushing to battle because of some pumped-up ego. MJ used to drop one album every 4 years. the quantity is meaningless if the quality is wack - i would rather read one quality verse than 500 substandard verses.

4 Likes

Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Testerfuze(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: testerguse bit mtn's lines....if advise is welcome black black bla
Guy try smarten up naw,the line ent mine fine!! Jst got the message while writin my verse and I decided 2 use it in another way not dat I recycled anyone else line or did I??..tnx 4 droppin by anyway,hav a gud nyt rest
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Testerfuze:
Guy try smarten up naw,the line ent mine fine!! Jst got the message while writin my verse and I decided 2 use it in another way not dat I recycled anyone else line or did I??..tnx 4 droppin by anyway,hav a gud nyt rest
. ... hahaha
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Iceskidd(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Testerfuze nice one but ksslib takes this
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Geoxpress(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2014
Ksslib: The Crucifixion Of Testerfuse!!

My bars so strong.. they're solidified/a deadly warlock.. i'l leave him hypnotized/the matrix has prophesized.. his death is certified/
.. so i'l make him flow electric when i grab tester and place on na.k.ed fuse to make his demise electrified

fuse is only here to amuse/but i'l leave him confused/he boasted drugs ... cos i made him clear weed @ my backyard/
.. So i unpinned a grenade.... .... n this claimer pleaded he wasnt responsible for what he said..... like NL washing hands off members comment !

he so dumb/.. but i drank from same cup as king solomon/ .. rich ideas explode my head ..... like my skull is braided with grenades !!
.. But the ignorant mofo can never blow even if his best ideas step on a mine

i spit hotter than burning the woods/only time fuse did hot ... was when to beat me, ....he was caught cooking the books /! And his gf...
. i caught the ugly thing flaunting her looks/.. so with daggers i seized her n..ipples .. then left the b1tch mourning her bO..Obs !!

ma rage radiates danger ... i split foes to halves like semesters/..Lib is deadlier than 10 uranium cannisters /T.fuze aint called to bar... so bleep the fake barrister/
.... he's only Radio active .... cos the wrench couldnt afford a TV like broke news-casters

like calligraphy.. ma style's unique/with ma name.... street walls have been graffitied/!
.. so i'll batter fuse and O the G / cos with precise punches nd break neck precision... i'l make his head do circles .... like i'm twisting antenna...

i devour beastly carnivores on all fours.. they call me... crudest of the rawest/and my flows?.. they're sickest of the illest/..i bring life to a halt ...like i'm stopping soldiers / .. And ma hood? ... dat place never at ease ....cos they all know ma crew... we are tension to the deepest

Tester has no surviving chance... cos i flow deadlier than ebola/... i gat the disease... but i'l quarantine fuse to a wooden enviroment ..... when i lay him in coffin ! asides carpentry.. i dig Astronomy too/ ... the reason i grabbed his mother's boso.m then squeezed her nip.ples on race tracks ... to pave a Milky way

head to toe.. i'l spread sharp daggers all over him religiously.... like i'm promoting the gospel to new grounds/And if the sinner dares envy christ who walked on water ..
... i'l grant the blasphemous he-goat a wish.. by making his lifeless body float on water !

i'm glistened with lyrics/T lacks luster/ he's polished with gimmicks/.. by accepting battle he landed in trap/
cos i schemed to make him traitor /... the plan .... is to weaken his spirit with babaric beatings.... till he betrays life by giving up the ghost

his 'Bar lack' firm structures/ rap that stinks.. he grabbed the mic, my girl tapped me n was like 'Matt, who mess' ?/..the silly nigga aint Marco... but loves 'Re-use' of shitty lines /..
..... so bleep germany.... cos i'l splash his blood all over french walls..... like i'm the plaster of paris

..he urshered his demise like the Matrix saw..

Cos i despise slow pokes who claim gangster/whose palms.. no ammunition has adorned/niggaz who mistake knock-out for gunshot/... so i'l make pain rain on fuse with ma AK ... count the bullet holes in he body... then on his grave, script.... died at 47 shots' !!!

Ksslib! Can we start talking bout our own battle?
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by fuckyouhard: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2014
ksslib got the punchlines but most of his lines didn't rhyme. tester got the flow and rhymes but wasn't consistent with punches till the last 4 bars or so. ur opener too was rubbish! hit ur opponent at openers, that's how to start....just like ksslib did. what this one lacks, the other one has.
my advice: ksslib, learn how to rhyme, u may copy that from tester
testerfuze, this is a battle, not ffr frees, u need more punchlines, wordplays and personals...copy that from ksslib

my-fuckyouhard-v - - - ksslib
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Guykhena(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Both Textee Came Hard. Meanwhile Here's Ma Verdict.

Opener: Testerfuse.
Rhyme: Testerfuse.
Similey/met: Tie.
Punchline: Kslip.
Personals: Kslip.
Flow: Testerfuse.
Wordplay: Kslip.
Closer: Kslip.

@Kslib. You're 4ucking dope but please learn to rhyme. None of ya bar nor line In Ya Verse Rhymed To The Other Not To Even Talk Of Multis. But aside that, your good at other crits. Please work ön your rhyme!

^^^^My verds
MVGT - Ksslib
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by GIYAZZ(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
I'm really impressed Ksslib, I'm really impressed.

But you must work on your rhymes, try use multis and some punches, and you're good!
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran: . I already posted d screenshot.. didn't you see it
Iam aint we doing the brawl again cos I've not heard from you since the call out on the call out thread
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Anacksunamun: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice one both of you. I'm more impressed by Ksslib's verse. Y'all did great.
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Ksslib, i'm really disappointed! angry

i thought we had a lil chat the other day?
Nd i told you bout this rhyming issue! Your excellent ideas again was screwed by the lack of rhymes! Three syllabics aint hard to rhyme na?

Testerfuze, your bars need that heavy part!
What you were doing were set ups!

A setup, then a creative diss line!
For each bar!!!
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Ksslib(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks all. One can only get better.

T.fuze, some other time maybe..

##peace#
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by Testerfuze(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ksslib: Thanks all. One can only get better.

T.fuze, some other time maybe..

##peace#
No shit bro,nice havin you around...kip the dice rollin
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lagunna: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140825/07/oyeAaHB9QmTTSo4Tb9NlTH/output_Q9zMC5.gif[/img]

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

-24 lines

- Deadline is 9pm (Nigerian time) on Tuesday 26th Aug, 2014.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!

why did you remove the hype from my thread? Return it abeg
Re: Total Slaughter2: Testerfuze Vs Ksslib by mikuz(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Closed : Ksslib wins this.

(1) (Reply)

Alexpissu Vs Bjpumpin / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Kr0ne Vs Geoxpress ~ * * / Topshots Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.