Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda (1647 Views)

Jim Nwobodo denies media propaganda / Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? / Boko Haram's Latest Media Bombing List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
udemzyudex:

lets start from you. If you're the president, how will you tackle the menace?
I wonder why you support a man that is not doing his job to secure Nigeria. The security situation is getting worse in Nigeria and you still support a man who had 5 yrs to do his job? If this security problem is not handle well it is going to spread to the whole country
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: I wonder why you support a man that is not doing his job to secure Nigeria. The security situation is getting worse in Nigeria and you still support a man who had 5 yrs to do his job? If this security problem is not handle well it is going to spread to the whole country

go and remove him bro,thats if you can.
What i'm trying to let you know is that he can't do it alone.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Danrizzle: shut up nigga!!!!!. The president's stuppid, and the army are stuppid as well, cos they have failed to execute him(jonathan). this country makes my.... #shy.

Have you taken drugs?

Seems you're going crazy,go and execute him naa...
Even person wey nova chop bellefull they yarn dust. Smh
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2014
LordMecuzy:

They don't need to expose their tactics I mean. Even d army dying in D war front are not given due honours. my cousin died last 2years in Borno state a lieutenant. do u know up till now they are still delaying his financial entitlement to his wife? If this can happen to an officer, wat wld happen to the rank n files. Do u Think Top military brass wants this war to come to an end?

If not for corruption in govt n military . Who d Bleep are rag tag bokoharam to engage our army in warfare
This is exactly what i'm saying,oga jona can't do this alone,first we have to deal with those oga at the top in the army.

If you want to solve a big problem,you start from within.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by lanrefront1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
udemzyudex:
This is exactly what i'm saying,oga jona can't do this alone,first we have to deal with those oga at the top in the army.

Please have someone read to you what you wrote here on the forum. So who is the "we" that are going to deal with the Ogas at the top in the army

Is it me and you? What power do we have to do that?

Then in vase it escaped your area of Knowledge, the highest Oga at the top of the Nigerian army wey senior every other Oga is the President, as the Commander and Chief of the army; or didn't you know that?
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by seankafor(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
LordMecuzy:

They don't need to expose their tactics I mean. Even d army dying in D war front are not given due honours. my cousin died last 2years in Borno state a lieutenant. do u know up till now they are still delaying his financial entitlement to his wife? If this can happen to an officer, wat wld happen to the rank n files. Do u Think Top military brass wants this war to come to an end?

If not for corruption in govt n military . Who d Bleep are rag tag bokoharam to engage our army in warfare
its only GOD that pays not human
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by dekronik: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2014
udemzyudex:

My brother, don't mind some people. Why blame GEJ? People tend to forget that the people who are supposed to be advising him are also not clean. For Gods sake we have a retired general as defence minister and retired colonel as NSA. What are they doing to end this madness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sri Lanka Government Ill Treating Nigerians – Nigerian High Commissioner / President Goodluck Jonathan Also Carries Bags Of Rice In Borno State..(see Pics) / APC Joins Nigerians To Request For Audit Report On Missing $20Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.