Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda (1644 Views)

Jim Nwobodo denies media propaganda / Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? / Boko Haram's Latest Media Bombing List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by dekronik: 2:13am On Aug 26, 2014
- 480 NA troops flee to Cameroun
- Declaration of Gwoza caliphate
- 2 "soldiers" running from boko haram
- "hoisting" of flags

So much more media propaganda spread by boko haram media just to discredit Nigerian troops.
Ok let's believe that 2 soldiers ran away from boko attack. Where are the rest. Or is a whole Army outpost just manned by 2 soldiers? Whether we like it or not, boko haram will only be releasing doctored and edited videos showing their supposed "gains". They will never show you where there men are killed. The fact is boko boys are killed daily by Federal troops but boko supporting media will never report this. Now ask yourself why is "Shekau" very definative about the issue of Civilian JTF? This is almost the fifth or sixth video that he is expressing his hatred for the Civilian JTF. Why? The simple reason is they expose boko boys anywhere they are which gives the army easy targets. But AFP, BBC hausa will never allow you to see such. They will only show you edited videos and claim BH victory.
Be wise. I'm not saying we are not at war but the truth is, most of the so-called BH gains are in truth not what the media presents.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2014
One thing I have observed with these foreign media is that they are always cooking news that will discredit the black man and Africa as a whole

Be it cnn aljahzeera afp Reuters etc

Just d other day we head that our dear nano silver is a pesticide abi insecticide

Yet 2 people have been lost to the so called be Ebola messiah zmapp funny enough the foreign media has made no fuss about it

Mutallab tried to blow up plane and failed immediately the white man traced his roots to nigeria leaving out the fact that the brat was as English as the queen of england

Everything the Blackman does is an abominable act

Isis the leading terrorist group is a brainchild of the USA yet no dust is raised about their extra judicial killings and bombings and the inability of the so called world power USA to quell these fighters yet the foreign media is quick to attack Nigeria when book haram captures just one plot of land in the north

Am not much bothered by the foreign hipocrites but am just annoyed by our local media saharareporters channelstv and so on who instead of trying to give hope to an ordinary Nigerian on the streets they are more interested In doing the bidding of their masters who just see Nigeria as a personal property that must be must be milked dry

These propaganda by these people is eternally aimed at portraying the current leaders of Nigeria as ineffectual yet these people forget that this country belongs to all of us

Typical news reported by these local media

Bokoharam captures gwoza
480 soldiers defect to Cameroon
Jonathan is clueless against BH
Patience Jonathan murders English again
Sanusi has finally won his enemies
Ebola is now in Enugu
PDP a house of thieves

News they do not report
Nigeria u 21 got 2nd place in just concluded world cup
2 free of Ebola
Nigerian students find cure for halitosis
Nigerian army has killed a leading BH commander and his troop
Sanusi and Jonathan are Now at peace
Nma ends strike
Enugu is now leading in infrastructural Development
Jonathan raises fund to equip our gallant soldiers
Naira land has gone global
Etc

Whether they like it or not the bokoharam issue just like SARS bird flu etc will be a thing of the past

Come rain come sun Nigeria will Outlive its enemies

And we Nigerians shall overcome all the people pushing propaganda that insults this great nation

Long live Nigeria
Long live its leaders
Long live the workers
Long live Nigerians
Long live truth and honesty
Long live onlinebizexpert

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by LordMecuzy(m): 2:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Bro d army too are not helping matters

Nigerian Army are so secretive in this Boko war,

So Wat do u expect from d masses?

We wld follow any news.

When Sirusblack was doing d best PR job here on Nairaland

Top military brass scared him away

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by LordMecuzy(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: .

Sleep na
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 3:25am On Aug 26, 2014
unfortunately, Nigeria is losing the war on terror with boko haram. Security is the greatest problem in Nigeria and we don't have an imcompeted president. I was really ashamed to be Nigeria when those rag tag terrorists destroy an army post and all the army were fled their post. The moral of the Nigeria army is really low and they are also ill equiped to fight the terrorist. I remember growing up in Nigeria and we always pride ourself as the giant of Africa and having the best ground army in Africa. This security problems have proven that our dear country is doom if we don't tackle this boko haram problem soon

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: One thing I have observed with these foreign media is that they are always cooking news that will discredit the black man and Africa as a whole

Just d other day we head that our dear nano silver is a pesticide abi insecticide

Yet 2 people have been lost to the so called be Ebola messiah zmapp funny enough the foreign media has made no fuss about it

Mutallab tried to blow up plane and failed immediately the white man traced his roots to nigeria leaving out the fact that the brat was as English as the queen of england

Isis the leading terrorist group is a brainchild of the USA yet no dust is raised about their extra judicial killings and bombings and the inability of the so called world power USA to quell these fighters yet the foreign media is quick to attack Nigeria when book haram captures just one plot of land in the north

Am not much bothered by the foreign hipocrites but am just annoyed by our local media saharareporters channelstv and so on who instead of trying to give hope to an ordinary Nigerian on the streets they are more interested In doing the bidding of their masters who just see Nigeria as a personal property that must be must be milked dry

These propaganda by these people is eternally aimed at portraying the current leaders of Nigeria as ineffectual yet these people forget that this country belongs to all of us

Bokoharam captures gwoza
Ebola is now in Enugu
PDP a house of thieves

News they do not report
2 free of Ebola
Nma ends strike
Etc

Whether they like it or not the bokoharam issue just like SARS bird flu etc will be a thing of the past

And we Nigerians shall overcome all the people pushing propaganda that insults this great nation

Long live Nigeria
Long live its leaders
Long live the workers
Long live Nigerians
Long live onlinebizexpert
Typical Nigerian response. Always blaming the white man for his failure rather than blaming ourselves for the problem .

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Justcash(m): 3:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: Typical Nigerian response. Always blaming the white man for his failure rather than blaming ourselves for the problem .

Allohrandy, YOU ARE A BOKO HARAM APOLOGIST AND PROPAGANDIST. You will be found and skinned alive by the very Nigerian military that you are fighting against. Tell SHECOW (your boss) that his days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Justcash:

Allohrandy, YOU ARE A BOKO HARAM APOLOGIST AND PROPAGANDIST. You will be found and skinned alive by the very Nigerian military that you are fighting against. Tell SHECOW (your boss) that his days are numbered.
I am not a boko haram Propagandist or supporter. I am just saying the truth. Nigeria is losing the war with boko haram and its time for your president to step down

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Justcash(m): 4:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: I am not a boko haram Propagandist or supporter. I am just saying the truth. Nigeria is losing the war with boko haram and its time for your president to step down

WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT. ALL YOU MORALE KILLERS WILL BE SKINNED ALIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by kokosheen(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2014
The NA should work on its PR arm to counter the BH propaganda. We should be seeing videos of successful campaigns where the BH terrorist are being massacred to serve as deterrent to potential terrorist that are yet to be radicalised.
All we have from the army are pictures at the outskirts of Damboa which makes me seriously doubt their claim to have recaptured the town.
Anyways, I pray Almighty God gives them the strength and wisdom to prevail over these animals, amen.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 5:02am On Aug 26, 2014
LordMecuzy: Bro d army too are not helping matters

We wld follow any news.

Whats the meaning of Nigerian Army are so secretive? So you expect the Army to disclose everything they do to you? Cmon bro.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 5:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: I am not a boko haram Propagandist or supporter. I am just saying the truth. Nigeria is losing the war with boko haram and its time for your president to step down

So if he step down the whole problem will vanish in a twinkle of an eye?

Are you trying to tell us that you reason with your anus?

People like you are the problem of Nigeria,i believe we have people like you in the Army who don't want to do anything to make things work rather than sit down and collect the money being sent to them for solving security issues.

I believe you're a literate,and can reason well so please always use your brain,
Sorry for talking to you this way but i just have to tell you the truth whether it hurts or not.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 5:19am On Aug 26, 2014
udemzyudex:

So if he step down the whole problem will vanish in a twinkle of an eye?

Are you trying to tell us that you reason with your anus?

People like you are the problem of Nigeria,i believe we have people like you in the Army who don't want to do anything to make things work rather than sit down and collect the money being sent to them for solving security issues.

I believe you're a literate,and can reason well so please always use your brain,
Sorry for talking to you this way but i just have to tell you the truth whether it hurts or not.
you are an 1diot to see that more Nigerians have been killed during this presidency than any presidency since the civil war. should your family be killed before you know GEJ cant handle the security situation. we need a strong leader and GEJ has have 5 years to prove that he cant handle the security problems in Nigeria. Too many Nigerians have been killed during GEJ watch and it would continue until we get a strong leader

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 5:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: you are an 1diot to see that more Nigerians have been killed during this presidency than any presidency since the civil war. should your family be killed before you know GEJ cant handle the security situation. we need a strong leader and GEJ has have 5 years to prove that he cant handle the security problems in Nigeria. Too many Nigerians have been killed during GEJ watch and it would continue until we get a strong leader

I never knew you're this stupid,seriously are you comparing the killings to that of the civil war?
Anyway lets not talk about that.

do you think the president is just sitting down and doing nothing about this BoKo issue,is it untill he carry gun thats when you will know he is serious?
Cmon man,give him a break.

You think fighting a war against terrorism is just a mere thing anybody can do? even after osama's death terrorism still exist.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Shut the fuk up you dirty liar. We're coming to kill you and your family today. Useless Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2014
udemzyudex:

I never knew you're this stupid,seriously are you comparing the killings to that of the civil war?

do you think the president is just sitting down and doing nothing about this BoKo issue,is it untill he carry gun thats when you will know he is serious?

You think fighting a war against terrorism is just a mere thing anybody can do? even after osama's death terrorism still exist.

why should I give GEj a break? didnt he take a oath to protect Nigerians? His tactics of fighting boko haram has been a failure. 5 years is a long time to destroy ragtag Boko Haram.Nigerians are tired of his failed military tactics because boko haram seems to be getting stronger and stronger. We deserves a strong leader that can handle boko haram. Nigerians has lost faith in GEJ because if GEJ cant handle the boko haram problem in 5 yrs then Its sure as hell that GEJ wont be able to defeat boko haram in another 4 years

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Allohrandy(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2014
rickkid: Shut the fuk up you dirty liar. We're coming to kill you and your family today. Useless Boko Haram.
you are a mor0n grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by udemzyudex(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: why should I give GEj a break? didnt he take a oath to protect Nigerians? His tactics of fighting boko haram has been a failure. 5 years is a long time to destroy ragtag Boko Haram.Nigerians are tired of his failed military tactics because boko haram seems to be getting stronger and stronger. We deserves a strong leader that can handle boko haram. Nigerians has lost faith in GEJ because if GEJ cant handle the boko haram problem in 5 yrs then Its sure as hell that GEJ wont be able to defeat boko haram in another 4 years

lets start from you. If you're the president, how will you tackle the menace?
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Allohrandy: Typical Nigerian response. Always blaming the white man for his failure rather than blaming ourselves for the problem .

Why won't I blame the white

They brought religion which is the major cause of our problem in naija
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by shizzleStar: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: [b]One thing I have observed with these foreign media is that they are always cooking news that will discredit the black man and Africa as a whole

Bokoharam captures gwoza
Ebola is now in Enugu
PDP a house of thieves

News they do not report
2 free of Ebola
Nma ends strike
Etc

Long live Nigeria
Long live its leaders
Long live the workers
Long live Nigerians
Long live onlinebizexpert[/b]
coolcool
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by seankafor(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2014
LordMecuzy: Bro d army too are not helping matters

We wld follow any news.

yes they should be secretive .u want them to expose their tactics or com to media to boost lyk boko boys..a true army dont dance to the gallery..even if they re criticized they shoudnt gv a damme for all we care and want atlast is win.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by LordMecuzy(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2014
seankafor: yes they should be secretive .u want them to expose their tactics or com to media to boost lyk boko boys..a true army dont dance to the gallery..even if they re criticized they shoudnt gv a damme for all we care and want atlast is win.

They don't need to expose their tactics I mean. Even d army dying in D war front are not given due honours. my cousin died last 2years in Borno state a lieutenant. do u know up till now they are still delaying his financial entitlement to his wife? If this can happen to an officer, wat wld happen to the rank n files. Do u Think Top military brass wants this war to come to an end?

If not for corruption in govt n military . Who d Bleep are rag tag bokoharam to engage our army in warfare
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by LordMecuzy(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2014
udemzyudex:
Whats the meaning of Nigerian Army are so secretive? So you expect the Army to disclose everything they do to you? Cmon bro.

They don't need to expose their tactics I mean. Even d army dying in D war front are not given due honours. my cousin died last 2years in Borno state a lieutenant. do u know up till now they are still delaying his financial entitlement to his wife? If this can happen to an officer, wat wld happen to the rank n files. Do u Think Top military brass wants this war to come to an end?

If not for corruption in govt n military . Who d Bleep are rag tag bokoharam to engage our army in warfare

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by lanrefront1(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2014
So you wan us to be praising and supporting a government that does not interest of the people at heart at all. Just busy looting left right and center.

BBC, CNN or Aljezira is not our problem. Our terrible selfish and thieving leaders is our problem. The day that changes, the news about us will change.

Look at the corruption in the Army, upon the trillions that have given to defence in the last two years, no proper equipment for the boys to fight..... the generals are sending the boys on suicide mission while they share all the money meant for defence between themselves.

Of course there nothing Oga Jona can do nothing because the army believes" what is good for the goose is good for the gander". The generals are only chopping their own part of the national looting.

I sorry for the Nigeria that reelect this administration for four more years and will keep on complaining.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by koboko69: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Any one in the military or have close military friends or family in the military will understand that this are not just propagandas. The proplem is with the high military ranks and the government. I lost a soldier and an officer on sunday Adamawa attack. Those animals come out from thier hide outs heavilly armed to lunch attacks. What i still dont get is how they move those heavy weapons without notice till they get to thier point of attack. The soldiers and young officers have tried in thier capacity, but i think more soldiers with better weapons and more ammunitions should be deployed. Most soldiers just have 3magazines....which is equivalent to 90rounds. If your Kala is on rapid....90rounds will be exhausted in minutes. Then u are either forced to retreat/flee.....or you are KIA. BH comes in numbers, enough amo, heavy artillery equipments.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2014
dekronik: - 480 NA troops flee to Cameroun
- Declaration of Gwoza caliphate
- 2 "soldiers" running from boko haram
- "hoisting" of flags

So much more media propaganda spread by boko haram media just to discredit Nigerian troops.
Ok let's believe that 2 soldiers ran away from boko attack. Where are the rest. Or is a whole Army outpost just manned by 2 soldiers? Whether we like it or not, boko haram will only be releasing doctored and edited videos showing their supposed "gains". They will never show you where there men are killed. The fact is boko boys are killed daily by Federal troops but boko supporting media will never report this. Now ask yourself why is "Shekau" very definative about the issue of Civilian JTF? This is almost the fifth or sixth video that he is expressing his hatred for the Civilian JTF. Why? The simple reason is they expose boko boys anywhere they are which gives the army easy targets. But AFP, BBC hausa will never allow you to see such. They will only show you edited videos and claim BH victory.
Be wise. I'm not saying we are not at war but the truth is, most of the so-called BH gains are in truth not what the media presents.
Shut up!. So who's paying you to discredit their(bh) propaganda, NA?. *sighs* So Nigerian army now has little birds propagating their ridiculous propaganda..hmm... sounds political... #politicized army.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by lagdmark(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Some guys are very funny in this our obodo Nigeria. They say the Nigerian Army generals should post on social media all the tactics and the type of weaponry they will use in fighting BH. The soldiers must also admit that Nigeria is loosing the war, probably cry out in public that BH is very strong. To them it means transparency in the military.
Since BH have taken to social media propaganda in winning the war, then the armies must not bow down to this propaganda war.
They are military they must not report their daily activities and strategy in public to avoid sabotage.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
udemzyudex:

shut up nigga!!!!!. The president's stuppid, and the army are stuppid as well, cos they have failed to execute him(jonathan). this country makes my.... #shy.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Danrizzle: shut up nigga!!!!!. The president's stuppid, and the army are stuppid as well, cos they have failed to execute him(jonathan). this country makes my.... #shy.
Why don't we make you the president for just a day? Maybe you can work miracles.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Nobleval: Why don't we make you the president for just a day? Maybe you can work miracles.
Believe me you.. I would work signs and wonders.
Re: Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Danrizzle: Believe me you.. I would work signs and wonders.
easly said than done. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola : Public, Private Schools To Resume October 13. / I Regret Having Akpabio As My Successor, Says Ex-gov Attah / States And The Name Of Their Inhabitants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.