Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu (692 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu by fikimania(m): 2:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Former presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, has explained why he abandoned his presidential ambition to contest the governorship primary of the Peoples Democratic Party for the Adamawa State governorship poll.
Ribadu, who spoke with journalists after he submitted his nomination form at the national headquarters of the PDP in Abuja on Monday, said that his desire to serve at any level propelled him to drop his initial ambition.
Ribadu, who was a former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said, “Everything in my life has been about public service. I’m prepared to serve in any capacity.

Continue to read more below
www..com

Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu by Unionised(m): 3:06am On Aug 26, 2014
All na to stay relevant...

I AM NOT DECIEVED coolAll na to stay relevant...

I AM NOT DECIEVED
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu by Billygee2u: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Unionised: All na to stay relevant...

I AM NOT DECIEVED coolAll na to stay relevant...

I AM NOT DECIEVED
serving your fathers land is your obligation .ride on Ribadu.
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu by Billygee2u: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Ribadu,go ahead to deliver your people from the hands of political hypocrites and deceitful wolves .
Re: Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu by Unionised(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Billygee2u:
serving your fathers land is your obligation .ride on Ribadu.

Did you just say serve?
By dining with the devil?
Delusional...
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things I Would Want The President To Change / Nigerian Govt Admits Owning $9.3 Millions Seized In S.a / F-22 Fighters Intercept Russian Military Planes 55 Miles Off Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.