Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? (24580 Views)

Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? / Question Of The Day: Can One's Destiny Be Altered Or Truncated? / Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by seedorfg(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Destiny is written but a curse of a parent can hinder it, it about how their blessing and prayer follow you, Remember after God it is your/our Parent
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by gbaskiboy: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Jesus Christ died and he carries all the curse off to the captivity. If u believe click like

1 Like

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Yes. Mostly when that curse was done in agony.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by rocgirl: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Fact is; there's no way you're never going to have a reflection of what you've intentionally caused someone either good or bad, young or old, beamed back at you(which is karma).
Save it wasn't intentional; but if you've done something really bad to your parents, you're definately gonna have it beamed back at you!
Can one's destiny be hindered because it's cursed ?
No! You're the sole craftsman of your future as it's course, path, turns and twists are all determined by you!

3 Likes

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by ritchboy(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2014
August 26th, 2014, and Nigerians are still talking about "old woman curse", and it's front-paged on the biggest Nigerian website...

[img]http://.net/i/148.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by dapyd1(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2014
What makes curses powerful are the words. Words are powerful and spiritualists, phsychologists, atheists alike believe they are. When the accursed carries the mentality of the curse, It becomes the blame for every negative scenario in his/her life.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2014
ritchboy: August 26th, 2014, and Nigerians are still talking about "old woman curse", and it's front-paged on the biggest Nigerian website...

[img]http://.net/i/148.gif[/img]
My reaction when I read the topic and the op..

3 Likes

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2014
felifeli: It definitely has destroyed your grammar ."Swear of a parent " ? O ti o shocked shocked
The person wey carry am put for front page sef...
undecided
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Smartjeezy(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Capital yes! It can...
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by larryUG(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Tazmode: grin destiny is written. I don't think curses can hinder it.
Guy, Destiny can be reshaped with curse or blsn. if u are a xtian, read genesis 49 vs 1. jacob called his sons and told dem to come to him so dt he will tell dem what dia future will be
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by mamachops(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2014
like a darting sparrow is an undeserved curse....
live out your destiny and stop thinking any curse is the reason you are not....

1 Like

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by epospiky(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2014
Well it depends. What if the child being cursed is innocent certainly it wouldn't be possible. God won't allow it. Some parents rain curses on their children simply they claim they have disobeyed them. Such parents are nagging ones and could even make the course monotonous thereby abusing their privileges.

1 Like

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by winiwini: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2014
who told you?!!!!!!!! aanu e se mi

Tazmode: grin destiny is written. I don't think curses can hinder it.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2014
There is no destiny, our thoughts, beliefs, dreams and actions create our reality.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Submit your head in front of an elder and allow him/her to curse you. If it works that is your own cup of tea if doesn't thank your stars
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by pigin: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
scientifically not possible but
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by victorazy(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
ledafaze: Fact... Destiny is written but its not read only... It is read write.... It can be cancelled and rewritten either by u or someone else that has a ladder into ur spiritual life.

Proverb says death and life and in the power of the tongue and those that love it shall eat the fruit thereof... Meaning either one u want u say for itself and not only the tongue but the authority that the tongue carries. Ur Parent's is supposed to carry much than urs but another thing that can go against that is if u have a greater power within you. If its God's power, are u sure sure not going against ur parents for them to give the curse?

Whichever, the curse is supposed to have been said and taking effect and the only way is to ask for forgiveness from God and man (if they are still alive). Ask for forgiveness and renounce such curses with fasting cos u need power to remove the curse believing by grace that u shall be free.

And about God's word with respect to someone's destiny from bring truncated, it all depends... Its no more let thy will be done... It is if I want, thy will will be done. Job has a destiny for his life and he has all stand to curse God is he wants to but he CHOSE not to and the destiny came alive... So Adam and Eve... They all had a choice even though God wanted them to stay in the paradise... So its our choice that determines out destiny.

1000 likes.
It glads my heart wen intelligent ppl like u talks

1 Like

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Who has say it and it cometh to pass when the lord has not commanded.No any curse can come 2 pass in our life,b'cos our destiny is in God hand.Destiny can be delay but can never be change.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by limociano007(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2014
He dey work die o
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by kernel504(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2014
It is till you default that such will have full effect on one.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by dammytosh: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2014
ledafaze: Fact... Destiny is written but its not read only... It is read write.... It can be cancelled and rewritten either by u or someone else that has a ladder into ur spiritual life.

Proverb says death and life and in the power of the tongue and those that love it shall eat the fruit thereof... Meaning either one u want u say for itself and not only the tongue but the authority that the tongue carries. Ur Parent's is supposed to carry much than urs but another thing that can go against that is if u have a greater power within you. If its God's power, are u sure sure not going against ur parents for them to give the curse?

Whichever, the curse is supposed to have been said and taking effect and the only way is to ask for forgiveness from God and man (if they are still alive). Ask for forgiveness and renounce such curses with fasting cos u need power to remove the curse believing by grace that u shall be free.

And about God's word with respect to someone's destiny from bring truncated, it all depends... Its no more let thy will be done... It is if I want, thy will will be done. Job has a destiny for his life and he has all stand to curse God is he wants to but he CHOSE not to and the destiny came alive... So Adam and Eve... They all had a choice even though God wanted them to stay in the paradise... So its our choice that determines out destiny.

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes

Deep. You must have lived with the elders or you don't belong to this twitter generation.

It's being long i saw a response to a post and i concluded, nothing more to write. cool cool
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by yungchop: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie(f), command01(f), Justeenaleo(f),
purplesummer(f), farano(f), Natasha2(f),
freecocoa(f), dhammyg(f), Seun(m), MzMariah
(f), meelorlah(f), lynpetra(f), sweettease(f),
VivyGift(f), KelvinGraphics(m), MissSlimbody(f),
Elantracey(f), softsparkyy(f), MizMyColi(f),
rokiatu(f), mayapop(f), Pinkytracy(f),
Romanciella(f), missEmjay(f), marieolae(f),
Horliey(f), Queenzy(f), missdebs(f),
Famouspecky(f), princessayesha(f)
If you hear you name, oya say present and follow me back!! PLEASE, the gods bless you, don't be scared am a pegan grin
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2014
First n foremost, those in Christ Jesus who live in the reality of who they are in Christ knows that anything outside what God has said about them has no effect on them.but one can claim to b in Christ n stil b under d devil oppression cos they don't live in d reality of who they are.

Some of us hv parent who says some terrible tins just because they ar angry 4 a moment.

If curse dey work,i fore no they were I dey 2day.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Yinkagbo(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2014
I don't like discussing on"destiny" because if wi should go deeper into it,we will actually offend God.......but one thing I know for sure is that if a curse should affect X to b Y then it is in the destiny of X that it will b Y one day tru the help of d curse....and. If Y latter meet a pastor and Y change to X back,then it is in X destiny that it will become X back.......there are many things about destiny that our brain can never comprehend......my point of view sha..
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Collynzo15: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2014
It should be ''curse'' not swear.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Una dey bliv in curses? Av ya'll 4gotn dat "as a man thinketh in hez heart so is he" if he thinks hez a failure, definately he'll bcome a failure. Also Faith, substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen. Do u wana b blivin in som1's curse or in God's word? Y dnt u hold on 2 God's word dat say cursed be those who curse u n blessed be those who bless u.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by litetias(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
felifeli: It definitely has destroyed your grammar ."Swear of a parent " ? O ti o shocked shocked
OMG (Obalende Market Grammar)
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by segradino(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Yes, it can. So obey them...

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by 2scorehigh(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2014
No. I don' think so.

To locate where any hindrance in a person's life might be coming from, I always advise whomever is seriously searching to always check self first.
Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by victorazy(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2014
dammytosh:

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes

Deep. You must have lived with the elders or you don't belong to this twitter generation.

It's being long i saw a response to a post and i concluded, nothing more to write. cool cool

He made me swallow my words grin
I was hapi to know that intelligent ppl dey this forum.

1 Like

Re: Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? by Genea(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan,pls any maale or paale i don offend,4gv me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Ekwueme Song By Prospa Ochimana (lyrics) / Rev Fr John Adeyi Buried In Otukpo (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.