Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of (3225 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth / Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by angleman: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2014

65-year-old Sibusiso Mthembu, from the South African KwaZulu-Natal tells it in all seriousness. And who knows, he may even be telling the truth about having visited heaven four times, so far. The first time was in 1998, and subsequent visits were made in 2004, 2006, and 2008. It all started in 1993, when a white man (an angel, apparently) paid him a visit and told him he was needed in heaven. And now, after several visits, he’s drawing a map to make sure the rest of us ‘unlucky’ ones get what he’s talking about.

But it’s not the fact that he took a few vacations to heaven or even that he’s drawing a map that amuses me. It’s more to do with the stuff he says he’s seen and done there. According to Mthembu, there are 11 heavens in all, and he was taken to the fifth one, Crista, first. It was there, in a city called Sharmoy, that he claims to have met Jesus.
The main heaven is Salem, he says, where God’s temple is located. God is apparently in his youth, and of a Grayish complexion. Jesus is white. He saw God for the first time during his second trip, on a planet called Jadalem that’s mostly covered in water and ice.

The ‘map of heaven’ drawn by Mthembu
Mthembu’s other sightings include Moses, Elijah, and Abel. He also explored the Marshnode City, which is the place people go to when they die, to get reincarnated. But here’s the weirdest of all his tales – he says that the people who predicted the end of the world in May last year weren’t entirely incorrect. Mthembu seems to have eavesdropped on an important meeting in the heavens, where the biggest war against Satanism was being discussed. The war is supposed to have been launched on May 23rd, so we’re basically on a countdown to the absolute end.
The map isn’t ready yet, but Mthembu is already worried about counterfeit versions. “People must come and see the map as one day someone from Japan or China or Britain will design a map of heaven and the people of South Africa will have forgotten that the map was originally made in South Africa,” he says. Perhaps he needs to patent his creation. And while he’s at it, write a fantasy novel and strike a movie deal too?

See more on http://www./2014/08/meet-man-whos-been-to-heaven-4-times.html
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2014
" Na so craze dey start"
.....................M.I

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by mekaboy(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
Move to religion .
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by lirusehn(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2014
My dear Man is high on codeine undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Burger01(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2014
grin
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2014
lol...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by phantom(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2014
mental illness!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by salam1(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Make una dey deceive una self

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by koboko69: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Not disappointed.... Actually looks like a Lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
My dear Man is high on codeine undecided
U just killed everyone in my work with laughter ....... grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Who knows? He may be right. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by dridowu: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Yaba left patient

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Dubby6(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2014
C person wey don craze finish ooo
Andyblaze come and c ur fellow story teller grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Cway86(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Am coming back
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by chaloner(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2014
I can recognise the man , was with him at forth haven "indonuione shaline " know dat end is near
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by MisterLongman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is the definition of 'OVER- HIGHNESS x DELUSION'

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by nwaobitex: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Old story. I saw it years back.
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Ochoiho: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
'Marshnode City. which is the place where ppl go to when they die to be reincarnated'
Meet the average Erkanker person and he will tell you the no. of times he has been to heaven in a year. I wonder why they dont have the map, this man will now obtain the patent. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY A DEMONIC VISIONER WHEN YOU SEE ONE.
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by gbenga4sure(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yeeee,wetin i hear,u see God and Jesus.haaaa.Map of heaven,haaaaa.pls what is the use of dix map.pls tel me
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Iluvberem: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
No matter how HIGH you are
You can NEVER be the
MOST HIGH

This man is a typical example
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by RockMaxi: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Map of Heaven, Lol still waiting for the coordinates on his 5th visit.

A visit to heaven with no message but a map that is not ready and thinking of patenting his findings to be "Made in South Africa".
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
11 Heavens?

Why would anyone want to make a mockery of something like this? Besides, the Bible states that there are three heavens and the third is the hollies of the holy. Where he got 11 is simply amazing.
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by lilprinze: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lol these are the disadvantages of taking marijuana

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
It all started in 1993, when a white man (an angel, apparently) paid him a visit and told him he was needed in heaven.

I stopped reading after seeing this.

This is what happens when folks start smoking a cocktail of: skunk, horse shiit, cow dung, and balt salt lol.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by AndreB: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
He should add his findings to google maps..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by BRAVO0(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
This man may actually right cus he mention somewhere filled with ice and stuff like that ...

He may be right is just what I believe about see God or Jesus or going to heaven and all that is something you just have to keep to yourself which you can only use it to influence others cuz nobody will ever take you seriously in this world!

The world is blind to things of God , we are like upside down to things of God so it sound lunatic if some one come in public and start sharing this !

The man should keep the map to himself though cuz no one will ever buy that idea

Too many fake stuff like this days...

#check next post abeg...
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
The main heaven is Salem, he says, where God’s temple is located. God is apparently in his youth, and of a Grayish complexion. Jesus is white. He saw God for the first time during his second trip, on a planet called Jadalem that’s mostly covered in water and ice.

This guy must be very crazy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Fayrouzz(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is that not Charles Awurum??

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Mustack: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
your story maybe reel or not.. but as a matter of you should have complete your story in your blog....
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Superbbash(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
chimoz: Who knows? He may be right. grin
iam so sure you will never know. Because you are always busy chating instead of reading your bible and digesting its facts. Iam not surprised anyway, end time tinz
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wat da phuck! Lies!
Re: Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of by SOUNDKING: 12:14am On Aug 27, 2014
The God of ages ''JEHOVA'' owns d heaven nd d earth there is no imposibility with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Tend To Throw Up Any Time I Travel In A Vehicle(car,bus). / See How : Eze Nwanyi Stormed The Hall [PHOTOS] / There Is An Oba In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.