Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ogun State Development. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun State Development. (26296 Views)

Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Development. by Gbawe: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Articul8: we can not compel every one to act like a nonentity because of wt happened to Fayemi in Ekiti. We cnt because d fear of nt re-elected now act irrationally. Even if he's nt going 2 b re-elected, let the truth be told first. Note: dnt mortgage ur future for mediocrity

Thank you. If performing Governors are held to ransom because of sectional interest then who loses in the long run? Ekiti some now use as a reference point has its own cross to bear. We can only wish them well and hope the gamble with Fayose pays off. Amosun more than deserves a second term.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinazaekperem: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
omololu2020: guy y r u so stupid,ao old r u,r u not tired of all dis tribalism shit,if u know u dont lik d way d south west cities r,r u forced or beg to com to our cities,or r u forced to comment on dis topic,d enugu thread z dia,go n n display ur foolishness on d thread,i dont know y pple bhave lik dis author=chinazaekperem]does that mean you will continue living in the past without moving forward? i need to slap development into your brain, keep deluding yourself with your stvpid historical preservation, this is how to preserve history.guy y r u so stupid,ao old r u,r u not tired of all dis tribalism shit,if u know u dont lik d way d south west cities r,r u forced or beg to com to our cities,or r u forced to comment on d
cry me a river nile.
Re: Ogun State Development. by anag090: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: does that mean you will continue living in the past without moving forward? i need to slap development into your brain, keep deluding yourself with your stvpid historical preservation, this is how to preserve history.

chinonso dike the cursed onye driver!!!! gtfoh and go worry your pathetic live about the slum you call a state. this community wanna see the heavenly pictures and conditions of opoko, odopkor, woliwo, ochanga, dulmedi,fegge,akunnie and the rest of the slummy Onitsha.

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by arresa: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: does that mean you will continue living in the past without moving forward? i need to slap development into your brain, keep deluding yourself with your stvpid historical preservation, this is how to preserve history.

Have you preserved your own state in the same fashion?

Is what you posted Ogun state's history? And how many years of democracy and independence also what's that country's operating budget against an ordinary state in Nigeria?

You people need to at least try apply some common sense and intelligent reasoning when you come up with your unintelligent logic and comparisons..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by mogentle(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
adeoladrg: ^^This is wishful thinking. PDP is getting stronger by the hour in Ogun state. With the way he has treated OOU students, the support we gave him at the last election is surely going to PDP. We'll cajoled all our family and friends to vote him out of office. APC has still not learnt from Fayemi. He put up more construction and bridges and still lost! I remain a neutral.

Let him do the right thing at the right time to save 2015.

Same PDP that made you to pay huge fees that Amosun now reduced? Why didn't you fight Daniel that increased your fees then. Misplaced activism. Aluta misconceived.

13 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Atouke: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by Atouke: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ogun State is the 4th most indebted state in the country with an external debt stock of [size=13pt]$116,689,249[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Atouke: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Amosun has borrowed $116 million dollars in his first term if given a second term the debt profile of ogun state will be at over $400 million. You should ask your self is what is on ground in ogun state worth all these loans that Amosun has borrowed?

He an his family will run to london after his tenure expires and the good people of Ogun state will be stuck with the debts which their kids and future generations will have to work pay taxes to pay for amosun loans.

Say no to debts, say no to Amosun Second term agenda

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by anag090: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: have you been to southeast? If no, then I understand, if yes, then you are an heddiot for coming with the gibberish up there. Trying to preserve historical relevance shouldn't be done to display poverty and penury like those in SW.

you are a lying bastttard sired by a earthworm eating beast. same South East with glorified village state capitals like awka. awka north LGA still gat awambia with things fall apart styled buildings and achalla in awka south LGA with the whole community drinking from a stream. hheddiot go lie to your fellow homo habilis.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: the real pictures are here already, the brown roof hallmark, the gov is just trying all he can, but poverty is still prominent.
if you want to discuss poverty and roofs, why not open another thread for it, the title clearly reads development, except people/government is building homes with brown roofs then you are nothing but a troll here.

Its a pity i reported you since morning and nothing has been done about.

Mynd44, seun.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke: Amosun has borrowed $116 million dollars in his first term
can you back this up with a link. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by adeoladrg(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Articul8: we can not compel every one to act like a nonentity because of wt happened to Fayemi in Ekiti. We cnt because d fear of nt re-elected now act irrationally. Even if he's nt going 2 b re-elected, let the truth be told first. Note: dnt mortgage ur future for mediocrity

Well said..
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: my friend get yourself out of my mentions and stop reporting like a toddler, all the OP is showing are swindles of the highest order.
done with you anyway. You should check the meaning of the word development though.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by drakeskull(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Not until Berger is included in development, I won't accept the development shiit
Re: Ogun State Development. by gistmelove(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omo Ogun ise yaa ooo

keep it up broda amosun

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by duni04(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
adeoladrg: ^^This is wishful thinking. PDP is getting stronger by the hour in Ogun state. With the way he has treated OOU students, the support we gave him at the last election is surely going to PDP. We'll cajoled all our family and friends to vote him out of office. APC has still not learnt from Fayemi. He put up more construction and bridges and still lost! I remain a neutral.

Let him do the right thing at the right time to save 2015.
If you're threatning to vote out someone who has done so much for and hasn't stolen anything and replace him with someone that will loot your state blind, who will lose? Amosun? He'll go back to his successful business and enjoy his government pension. You on the other hand will bear the consequences of voting in a thief .

16 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Atouke: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ogun is the 4th most indebted state in Nigeria. are those open gutters being constructed worth $116million?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
adeoladrg: Gov Amosun's first Agenda was quality and affordable education.

Pls what do we have?
something far from quality........ The 20 model schools he started in 2012 is still uncompleted ( he is trying to use it for campaign).... He oppressed the civil servants since 2011 until now that he is trying to warm up to them by approving their various bonuses just like he is trying to woo the students with the reduced tution fee..... Lest I forget, OOU students are waiting for him in 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / Man Deported From India Cries Out For Help As His Family Is Stranded In India / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.