Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ogun State Development. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun State Development. (26275 Views)

Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2014
VAQAXY: cheesy cheesy

I am crying-laughing..you are not fair to them at all. You mean even their government house should not be spared? grin

its the truth man, though it hurts, ogun is just industrialized, that's all. that state is still very timid, amosun should just try for them.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by anag0900: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2014
mynd44
mukina2
obinoscopy
ngwakwe
oam4j
justwise
please do the needful to these two trolls and tribalistic guys.....
my boys are still in the trenches anyways.
Re: Ogun State Development. by VAQAXY: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Well you are not far from the truth bro! cheesy

chinasaekperem: its the truth man, though it hurts, ogun is just industrialized, that's all. that state is still very timid, amosun should just try for them.
Re: Ogun State Development. by Titusolufemi(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Fools of d highest order,is OOU students d only student in Ogun state.I suppose as a student,u should have more instincts but lo,u and ur likes are blockheaded animals.if oou do not vote,tasued mapoly, gateway,college of health and more will vote him in.it will be in ur lifetime and u will see Amosun emergin as d winner den u and ur likes will den go and drink hypo and diee or Almighty ebola will kidnap u.foooooooools AMOSUN TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
anag0900: mynd44
mukina2
obinoscopy
ngwakwe
oam4j

please do the needful to these two trolls and tribalistic guys.....
my boys are still in the trenches anyways.
no one is trolling bro, I'm just making my observation known, the mods have no right to ban me for making my experience in ogun state known, unless if favouritism has engulfed their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by anag0900: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: the last time you called me chino, this time you are calling me customised, don't ever call me other people's name, I don't have time for any of your personal hitch with either chino or customised, if you wanna quote me, let it be on a general note. Don't take my comments here personal at all.

mods do the needful about this tribalistic leech, anyways I still have the capacity to unleash my Yoruba insurgents here.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
anag0900:

mods do the needful about this tribalistic leech, anyways I still have the capacity to unleash my Yoruba insurgents here.
stop begging the mod, I haven't make any tribal comment, none of my post has mentioned any tribe in nigeria, stop begging the mod to ban me, you won't stop me from airing my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by fyneguy: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: its the truth man, though it hurts, ogun is just industrialized, that's all. that state is still very timid, amosun should just try for them.

Is your state not timid? if not, which state is it?
Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2014
fyneguy:

Is your state not timid? if not, which state is it?
my state isn't the case-study at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by Pame(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Good job here, haters beware!
Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
sokera:

WHO IS THIS FOOL? GEJ IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT MINISTER OF ABUJA... TELL US GEJ ACHIEVEMENT IN ASPECT OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT ACROSS THE FEDERATION ?
the high ways in nigeria has never been this good, that's benin-ore expressway.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
sokera:

WHO IS THIS FOOL? GEJ IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT MINISTER OF ABUJA... TELL US GEJ ACHIEVEMENT IN ASPECT OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT ACROSS THE FEDERATION ?
on-going rehabilitation of oshodi-apapa expressway.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
these are expressways constructed by GEJ administration, this is the way roads are meant to be constructed.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by Wasquad(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
We will revisit dis thread after the election...to justify wat the OP put up......for now let the parrot speak for they know shishi abt Ogun.
Re: Ogun State Development. by josite: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
let him link sagamu to ikorodu and get a full mark.all these roads leads to dead ends.
Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: am not sorry to say dis,,u r so daft,,GEJ has more money at his disposal dan d whole of d 6 south western state,,fink b4 u typ,,wich state r u even from sef,,,i can bet my money,dia z ,more industry in ogun state dan ur state
You are very very stupid for your comment..... FYI, I don't participate in partisan unlike die-hard apc fanatics..... I call a spade a spade... So Ogun state has more industry..... You mean road industry.. Ote
Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
BigBen10:

Are you trying to imply GEJ built the road network in abuja.

smh. You must be a learner!
No Nah your state government build am..... Ozuo
Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
mandax: I want to see a tap running down pipeborne water. That should be number one development for citizens. APC states hardly have any programme for pipeborne water for citizens.
Pipeborne water kee..... The man no even send the GM of Ogun state water corporation..... Am not saying he is not doing good with the road construction but must he sacrifice the remaining sectors because of that..... One mumu even said Ogun has industries.... If he is so sure of himself, He should list the industries
Re: Ogun State Development. by omololu2020(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Swizdoe: You are very very stupid for your comment..... FYI, I don't participate in partisan unlike die-hard apc fanatics..... I call a spade a spade... So Ogun state has more industry..... You mean road industry.. Ote
u r a swine,u stupid gay,ogun dont jst hav more better roads dan u backward state,it has more better roads dan it too u pig

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
DMilanista: Oh, because he blocked chop-chop in civil service, he is an enemy to the civil service. Because he decided to reduce the school fees of tertiary institutions that were raised in d last administration, he's now an enemy of students. What again? Give me more.
I'm not really surprised. I realised his haters are basically d pro-Gbenga Daniels who looted d state dry and sank it to d debt it is now in, d pro-Osobas, who found it hard to godfather him and the Ogas in d civil service who are finding it hard to get their normal kickbacks.
Throughout my stay in Ogun, this is d only Governor that I v seen that really worked. If the past governors really worked in place of propaganda, Ogun state would have been way ahead in terms of development.
Long live Ogun state!
Sometimes I just wonder if you are paid for this propaganda..... If we ask you to show us the developments, all you end up show us are roads, bridges and flyovers and the pedestrian bridge at totoro (with full AC) has been useless since he built, is that not wasting of money when common citizens can barely feed themselves . You think the flyovers at sagamu and ijebu-ode are enough to lure the ijebus and also the one at Ilaro is enough to trick the Yewas.......... Abt D civil servants, don't forget his habitual locking the state secretariat gates in the name of catching latecomers, because of this, the civil servants now has jungle like public secondary School students........ Didn't he sacked the permanent secretaries whom he felt looted the state treasury with OGD, why then did he continued to oppress them
Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: u r a swine,u stupid gay,ogun dont jst hav more better roads dan u backward state,it has more better roads dan it too u pig
The Name Calling reflects the kind of background you come from..... O gba eko wa lati ile yin
Re: Ogun State Development. by omololu2020(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Swizdoe: The Name Calling reflects the kind of background you come from..... O gba eko wa lati ile yin
u r a mad guy,u r bought up from a gud home,yet u r usin d word "silly" at som1 els não u want him to reply politely abi,,,which state r u from and lets c ao many area has a govt pipe borne water

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: u r a mad guy,u r bought up from a gud home,yet u r usin d word "silly" at som1 els não u want him to reply politely abi,,,which state r u from and lets c ao many area has a govt pipe borne water
I can see you are looking for who to vent your frustration on.... Mi o raye bullshit rara...
Re: Ogun State Development. by Swizdoe(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
DMilanista: forget! Transformation in Ogun state is more than roads, it's quite diff from other SW states.
I live in Ogun state, so tell me the transformation apart from the roads
Re: Ogun State Development. by DMilanista: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Swizdoe: Sometimes I just wonder if you are paid for this propaganda..... If we ask you to show us the developments, all you end up show us are roads, bridges and flyovers and the pedestrian bridge at totoro (with full AC) has been useless since he built, is that not wasting of money when common citizens can barely feed themselves . You think the flyovers at sagamu and ijebu-ode are enough to lure the ijebus and also the one at Ilaro is enough to trick the Yewas.......... Abt D civil servants, don't forget his habitual locking the state secretariat gates in the name of catching latecomers, because of this, the civil servants now has jungle like public secondary School students........ Didn't he sacked the permanent secretaries whom he felt looted the state treasury with OGD, why then did he continued to oppress them
well, I also stay in Abeokuta and if u think the transformation is all about roads, I say NO sir. I can start mentioning and I won't be able to exhaust it bt let me jst mention jst 2 within my vicinity; d health center and d school close to my side were renovated and equipped. They were under sorry states in the previous tenures. My area also received transformer from d govt which saved us from darkness of about 2 years. All these are things within my area, not far fetched, infact I v seen such replicated in many parts of d state which I know u must v also seen, except u want to deviate from d truth.
To d other parts of ur comment, kindly go thru over and re-read to urself. Why should gov't ensuring punctuality within d civil service be an offence? Why should civil service be business as usual? Why should he keep d people who looted d state in d past administration? Infact, all these have even backed my justification of why u guys hate him.
I don't intend to come back here to continue juxtaposing words with u if u can't bring valid reasons and arguments. God bless Ogun state. Omo Ogun, ise ya! Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by tomiobj(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2014
django1: I noticed that there is hardly any topic on what is going on in Ogun state, which is positive by the way, so I thought to open this thread.

Anyone with knowledge of any developments in Ogun should please contribute.

I'm starting off with the road constructions.

Ijebu Ode.

Abeg. If u av pics of d lambe and Akute roads. M away and I need to see how they r doing
Re: Ogun State Development. by BigBen10: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Swizdoe: No Nah your state government build am..... Ozuo

nawa o. Abuja road network has been in place even before GEJ became president. so to now imply that because he is president that he built the road network is a fallacy.

I don't know why you are aggressive anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.