Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? (697 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2014
There are only two kinds of single men in the world.
Mr. Eligible and Mr. Available.
A bachelor is either of the two.
Mr. Eligible is not as common as Mr. Available, because he is the first choice of preference in romance by majority of the girls and women. But Mr. Available is as common as sanitary pads. And he is often the last choice of majority of girls and women.
While Mr. Eligible is often compatible with Miss. Eligible, but Mr. Available is not often compatible.

The dream of every girl or woman is to date and marry Mr. Eligible. But when she cannot find Mr. Eligible, she settles for Mr. Available.
And with time, Mr. Available may end up acquiring the qualities of her Mr. Eligible in the course of their relationship or marriage.

Majority of guys are driven more by lust than love in the pursuit of girls and women to date and marry and almost every guy wants a pretty and sexy lady to make his trophy girlfriend or trophy wife. And you see guys bragging as they are chasing girls and women that they must date or marry them, without any thought of what the particular girl or woman needs or wants in a guy.

Yes, it is good to desire and woo her, but have you paused to ponder if you are the kind of guy she is praying and wishing for?
It is important to find out, so that you will not be wasting your time praying and wishing for a girl or woman who is not praying and wishing for you.

Every girl and woman needs and wants a successful man and not a failure in her life, because success is of utmost importance in romance and marriage for happiness, safety and security in the world.
Those who date and marry unsuccessful men suffer a lot of indignities of the various deprivations of life.
Lest we forget, no criminal is successful, because if you are successful, you will not be a criminal.
So, if you're dating a crook and rogue, because of the ill-gotten riches with his flashy cars, posh house and millions in the bank and you claim that he is a successful man, you are simply living in conceit and deceit.
Most of the criminals in the world took to crime, because of they failed academically or professionally.
So, if you think your ill-gotten riches make you a successful man, you are only fooling yourself, because criminals always live in fear of being caught one day. Criminals and their families have never escaped from the consequences of their crimes.

No girl or woman prays or wishes for a criminal, and the girl or woman who has ended up with one lives in misery.
So, look at your life and lifestyle and ask yourself if you are really the kind of guy the girl or woman you desire is praying and wishing for.
Are you a good person in character?
Will you be faithful to her?
It is your duty to take good care of the girl or woman you claim to love and if you fail to keep your promises and vows to her, you are a liar and a criminal.
If you know you are not the kind of guy she is praying and wishing for, please, leave her alone, lest you will end up making her life miserable.
Love is not by force.

Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by lirusehn(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Am Mr Available undecided
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
Am Mr Available undecided

For every Mr. Available there is a Miss Available. grin
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by lirusehn(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Orikinla:

For every Mr. Available there is a Miss Available. grin

oya hook us up!! cheesy tongue
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by tiswell(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2014
I think the word 'criminal'in dis context is not right cos both proffessionals,academics and d college/uni drop outs have some level of criminality,the difference is d mode in which they apply it.No man is without some level of criminality..i stand to be corrected though.
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Orikinla(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
tiswell: I think the word 'criminal'in dis context is not right cos both proffessionals,academics and d college/uni drop outs have some level of criminality,the difference is d mode in which they apply it.No man is without some level of criminality..i stand to be corrected though.
Yes. Failure in one pursuit or another drives people to crime.
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by tiswell(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Orikinla:
Yes. Failure in one pursuit or another drives people to crime.
It depends on what u understand by the word 'crime'..all the embezzlements going on up there ,can u aswell ascribe it to failure on the side of the embezzlers or is it a highly sophisticated crime hidden under 'immunity'clause?
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Tymax(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmm deep. Lord help me. I always look for so much in a woman but I fall short of some of those qualities.
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tymax: Hmmm deep. Lord help me. I always look for so much in a woman but I fall short of some of those qualities.

Now you can evolve. smiley
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
tiswell: It depends on what u understand by the word 'crime'..all the embezzlements going on up there ,can u aswell ascribe it to failure on the side of the embezzlers or is it a highly sophisticated crime hidden under 'immunity'clause?
Yes, look at every history of corruption in Nigeria for example, it is the failure of good governance caused by incompetence that brings about maladministration and corruption.
Failure of leadership caused the insurgency destroying lives and properties in northern Nigeria.
Failure makes pupils, students and scholars cheat in exams and projects.
Failure of fidelity makes a man to cheat.
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by tiswell(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Orikinla:
Yes, look at every history of corruption in Nigeria for example, it is the failure of good governance caused by incompetence that brings about maladministration and corruption.
Failure of leadership caused the insurgency destroying lives and properties in northern Nigeria.
Failure makes pupils, students and scholars cheat in exams and projects.
Failure of fidelity makes a man to cheat.
And every man is guilty of one or two failure,cos there is no perfect one,including u @op,there is no perfect society,therefore,logically there is no true ''eligible''man out there,all men are available bro.
Re: Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? by Kunleskey(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
It seems am also mr available

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Nigerian Men / ฿§¡¿¤៛₹ / Your Little Son Has A Girlfriend. First Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.