Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? (848 Views)

Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by musaibnabdul(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has turned a blind eye to the massive political rallies being staged across the country by Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria [TAN], a group campaigning for his reelection in next year’s presidential election,
PREMIUM TIMES can report today. The President wouldn’t halt the rallies despite personally warning against such large gatherings as
part of measures for checking the spread of the Ebola Virus
Disease in Nigeria.
“Religious and political groups, spiritual healing centres, families, associations and other bodies should, in the meantime, discourage gatherings and
activities that may unwittingly promote close contact with
infected persons or place others at risk,” Mr. Jonathan said on
August 8 while declaring the control and containment of the
Ebola virus in Nigeria a national emergency. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/167188-ebola-jonathan-fails-to-stop-rallies-for-own-reelection-despite-advising-against-large-gatherings.html
Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by musaibnabdul(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2014
One rule for Us another for Gejites.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by johnmartus(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Jonathan indomine president continue to misuse your opportunity till 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Ngwakwe: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
How many people have died, injured or attacked so far?

The above should determine the next line of action by the Law Enforcement Agencies.

However, if it has been so far peaceful, then what is GEJ's business in the activities of lobbyists (Tea Party)?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ngwakwe: [s]How many people have died, injured or attacked so far?

The above should determine the next line of action by the Law Enforcement Agencies.

However, if it has been so far peaceful, then what is GEJ's business in the activities of lobbyists (Tea Party)?[/s]

Lubbish.....Just to justify Jonathan's cluelessness and inherent fear of what is to come hence using surrogates and advance party to disturb the peace of the populace in the name of support groups

No be Tea Party.......Na Mai Chayi

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Ngwakwe: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Don't quote my comments please,

Na peace I take beg you
Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by tit(f): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Lubbish.....Just to justify Jonathan's cluelessness and inherent fear of what is to come hence using surrogates and advance party to disturb the peace of the populace in the name of support groups

No be Tea Party.......Na Mai Chayi

You are saying we have to close down markets.
The danger to the public at the rallies is no more than the danger at the markets.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by BishopJuice: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why are all the Yoruba Muslims here who are either from kwara or osun like OP so desperate for abok1 to lord over them?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't quote my comments please,

Na peace I take beg you

No problem....Let peace reign
Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by nigerianvenom(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
APC fans cry me an ocean like ur leader.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
BishopJuice: Why are all the Yoruba Muslims here who are either from kwara or osun like OP so desperate for abok1 to lord over them?

Keep shooting GEJ's electoral chances in the foot by insulting the sensibilities and religion of people who would otherwise have considered to vote for him either as christians,Muslims or Pagans

The problem with you ethnic and religious bigot is that you dont see the fact that you are burning the bridge that should have taken you to the next level of your life

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by BishopJuice: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

And if i do......will you do more than Ban me? Jonathanians and Illegality.....siamese twins!

Go ahead i await your clampdown

Go and join your Arab lords in ISIS in Iraq.

Useless rat

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by BishopJuice: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Keep shooting GEJ's electoral chances in the foot by insulting the sensibilities and religion of people who would otherwise have been considered to vote for him either as christians,Muslims or Pagans

The problem with you ethnic and religious bigot is that you dont see the fact that you are burning the bridge that should have taken you to the next level of your life

Who needs janjawid votes?

Abeg shift you illiterate Arab slave

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Ngwakwe: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Bros, na wa for you, after all the entreaty you still no comply.

Anyway, you no break any rule. just don't take it personal.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bros, na wa for you, after all the entreaty you still no comply.

Anyway, you no break any rule. just don't take it personal.

Peace Jare.....My Brother

Anyway dont take my jibs too far too......

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by BishopJuice: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Olodo why you dey beg nah?

Osun tout
Re: Why Is Jonathan Risking Nigerians Life And Disobeying The Constitution? by Ngwakwe: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist:

One Love

(1) (Reply)

Military Takes Delivery Of New Hardware. / ISIS Leader's Aide Killed By US Airstrike / Accident @ Agbeji Lokoja Road In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.