Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? (29294 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Horlawoomey(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Titiluvly: Congrats Guys!....I rep Batch C..cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Well, welcome back 4rm camp batch B corpers. Hoping to be among d Batch C dis Nov. I so much want to influence my PPA. Heard its done in d camp. Pls, someone that knows beta shuld explain more 2 me. tnx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by akatonero(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls did anyone of u see that girl that betray her boyfriend in the name of posting to a good place of primary assignment?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by segradino(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Here

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d cheapest data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by RAO1(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2014
ajasa4link: Was posted to federal government college, birnin yauri, kebbi state. Still on the way even after 2hours of driving. The number one problem in kebbi state is: Most local government, towns and localities are always far from each other.
same here in Kogi state....
#A14
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by ephizywizy: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2014
I was post to d island. Millimetre construction limited at eti-osa local government. Lekki. Lagos. Need accommodation ASAP

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Samadict(f): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2014
I have a friend posted to a local govt in Taraba. He wants to redeploy but needs help. How should he go about it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ramanto(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2014
was anyone posted to the banking industry?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by dedons: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Posted to the central bank of NIGERIA,Abuja... tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ramanto(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
akatonero: Pls did anyone of u see that girl that betray her boyfriend in the name of posting to a good place of primary assignment?
lol.u still remember that story?her eyes go soon clear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by bobcharly(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2014
osun state: OAU 'copers'....we were envied by every other coper in the state....nice school,extra pay,less work and wonderful bosses!..(depending on the department u are posted)....just learn some basic yoruba and u are good to go...Goodluck to y'all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Imoy(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2014
danduchi: Ministry of water resources,wamakko,Sokoto state
Lolz..... U no wan re deploy again?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Claroo(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol guess u just checking the batch B guys out...as per ppa,*winks* between....top of the morning to you.*thumbs up*
U sabi ma mind sha smiley,just checkin out
Gud Morning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by jazinogold(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
was posted to Nigeria Cementary Service for my PPA but i want to relocate to Nigeria Prision Service! jxt hope it works!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by johndwayy(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
i was posted to success secondary school, Edebei, close to obiaruku delta state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ojestas(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Posted to Kaduna , Redeployed to Kwara.Now At home relaxing. Will go to Nysc secretariat, Ilorin on Monday. If you Redeployed, take a chill pill, don't rush yourself.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by darkenrahl2(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2014
gorgeousnogo: Well, welcome back 4rm camp batch B corpers. Hoping to be among d Batch C dis Nov. I so much want to influence my PPA. Heard its done in d camp. Pls, someone that knows beta shuld explain more 2 me. tnx
. Yes oFfcourse if u knw aw to do ur things, when you are in camp just go straight to computer room,then clinch with the corper there and give them 1000naira... U are done. If you are posted to Kogi state reach me here Folorunshoabdulkabir@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ojestas(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
gorgeousnogo: Well, welcome back 4rm camp batch B corpers. Hoping to be among d Batch C dis Nov. I so much want to influence my PPA. Heard its done in d camp. Pls, someone that knows beta shuld explain more 2 me. tnx
don't be deluded. Have a sure link instead.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
beethoven: Sambissa Forest. After the camp orientation things for Borno, them nor see place post us go as our bros dem don bomb everywhere finish. Na him dem decide say make dem post us go that Sambissa place make we go follow find the girls wey lost...

Those people wey wan redeploy na only one option them give them - We can only redeploy you to Iraq. Now, wey Iraq dey hot pass hell fire sef, everybody kukuma choose to go Sambissa.

I don comot for here, I go dey give una tori as things be for Sambissa oo..
funny guy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by duni04(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2014
lilprinze: I was posted to Gwoza caliphate in borno state cool
How can they post you to a foreign country grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2014
igbere secondary school,igbere bende sad . never knew igbo ppl build nice houses i am impress

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Claroo:
U sabi ma mind sha smiley,just checkin out
Gud Morning
na so oo,we go chill here together be dat *smile*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2014
dedons: Posted to the central bank of NIGERIA,Abuja... tongue
are u for real?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by gunnersjohn(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Abia Corpers in the house raise your heads! If you are in Isiala Ngwa,blessed @ thou. S/O to all 13/B ex corpas,your babies don arrive.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by darkenrahl2(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2014
zerray: igbere secondary school,igbere bende sad . never knew igbo ppl build nice houses i am impress
hope u dey enjoy there, reach me on my email and let's talk Folorunshoabdulkabir@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Tushnigerian(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2014
I'm serving in Lagos.... my PPA is Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN h/q).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Tushnigerian: I'm serving in Lagos.... my PPA is Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN h/q).
wow....dats d best,mehn u gonna enjoy ooo,congratulobia...did u work it?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by molydonhenry(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Govt. tech. college Bida, Niger state. D sch z an ancient one wid terrible accommodation; searching seriously for acc of sch.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by molydonhenry(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
johndwayy: i was posted to success secondary school, Edebei, close to obiaruku delta state.
Wow dats my uncles sch, named after her last girl "success" its ebedei not edebei, hope u'l enjoy their.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Bsc(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
my dearest pls keep praying for me...am posted to nasarawa...despite ma meditation write up...ma traditional dance...ma parade...yet dey took me to obi LGA of nasarawa...currently ther is a communal clash..we cnt move an inch..drivers hv refused to come and take us out from here...wot kind of situation is this...oh NYSC
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by sunboy(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Posted to Suleiman Barau Technical college, Suleja, Niger state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by MissIndependent(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2014
zerray: igbere secondary school,igbere bende sad . never knew igbo ppl build nice houses i am impress
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.