Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? (29314 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by dharmillic(f): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
cheesy Initially deployed to Katsina but relocateD to Kwara wink Chilling in Kano at the moment
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
dharmillic: cheesy Initially deployed to Katsina but relocateD to Kwara wink Chilling in Kano at the moment
Pls o, hw's d environment in Kano? Was posted to Kano (stream 2 tinz).. Can u tell me all I need to knw abt Kano pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol guess u just checking the batch B guys out...as per ppa,*winks* between....top of the morning to you.*thumbs up*
Ma'am, most BTW u see in nairaland doesn't mean between, rather it's 'By The Way...'
Oya thank me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by fitzmayowa: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
tolu93: Mayowa thanks! How long is it from Minna, cos I heard its a 6hrs journey and please is it still one in a corpers' lodge.
Lastly, if you've served there, were you working on the base or teaching?
Thanks

its about 5hrs from minna, at the base its 1 per lodge, but atmost u should expect 2 per lodge...depending on the number pf coppers on ground....

I used to stay at 221 battalion the army barracks beside the airforce base with alot of airforce friends....

You will be working at base, not outside of it....

All in all you are going to enjoy your stay at the base....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
chindi:
Ma'am, most BTW u see in nairaland doesn't mean between, rather it's 'By The Way...'
Oya thank me
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Prymestrr:
Wooow! U were posted to my home towngrin My people are very hospitable and lovelies @heart. If u are lucky, u may get urself hooked up with a nice influential family coz we have those in abundancegrin Have urself a fruitful n fulfilling service year.
lol so i heard.yh they hv bn nice so far.tnks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
swaystunna:
A guy.yes 14B. He's tall n very fair
oh ok i knw him
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Favourcharles23(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
i was posted to a catholic school in ugboha village...... I cried when i came.. But I'm over it now, i believe i wont regret my experience here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by iamskiigii(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
oya gallantfm come here tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
I was posted to ibite primary school,ogugu,Awgu local govt Enugu. No lite, no network,just looking for how to go about redeployment,hope someone here might help a fellow nigerian
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Ellatyra(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
macuwon: I was posted to one village school called inegbeboh group of schools in uromi,edo state.

Hahahahaha....I know that school....and it's not a village school trust me! just that people in uromi love speaking their local dialect (ishan)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by tolu93: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
fitzmayowa:

its about 5hrs from minna, at the base its 1 per lodge, but atmost u should expect 2 per lodge...depending on the number pf coppers on ground....

I used to stay at 221 battalion the army barracks beside the airforce base with alot of airforce friends....

You will be working at base, not outside of it....

All in all you are going to enjoy your stay at the base....
God bless you. Base it is!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by tolu93: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin
MztrChukwu:

I swear it's the best place to serve in Niger state! Take it! I served in new bussa! The corpers lodge comes with air conditioning and very spacious rooms. Mahn don't dull it! Or na u go regret! Nysc/batch b/ 2012 experience
Thanks! A lot of people have been saying the same thingzn I just don't want a boring place + I might not be able to enter Minna as I like now. BTW na woman I be
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by MztrChukwu(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
tolu93: grin
Thanks! A lot of people have been saying the same thingzn I just don't want a boring place + I might not be able to enter Minna as I like now. BTW na woman I be

Loool... me jas assumed masculine jare. New bussa is a town of boredom trust me! but ur gonna be d one 2 make it fun for urself.but ur assured of steady and constant power supply. Trust me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by kel4soft: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
abdulwastecx: posted to community secondary school orowurukwo, port harcourt local gov't area, river state.

any port harcourt in the house lets discuss

Wow!! Nice close to RSUST. Enjoy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ellatyra:

Hahahahaha....I know that school....and it's not a village school trust me! just that people in uromi love speaking their local dialect (ishan)

yap.. They speak ishan alot.. Bt its nt rili a village .. Tnx.. Are u from here? Or u live here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by drizzydrag(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Initially posted to Zamfara, buh relocated to Kwara... Am in my house (FCT) chilling till Monday bfr I will report... Pls, is there anybody in d house dat knows abt kwara and favourable place for PPA? help out pls...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by kel4soft: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
OduntanGabriel: I was posted to ibite primary school,ogugu,Awgu local govt Enugu. No lite, no network,just looking for how to go about redeployment,hope someone here might help a fellow nigerian

How are you using NLand

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by visita: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
I was posted to ansarudeen senior grammar school in Oyo west local government, Oyo state. The children are on holiday so I only met some corpers from previous batches who put me through and offered to help get accommodation. Transportation is cheap, and so is food. I have no doubt I'm going to enjoy my stay here, I'm just gon miss my friends from camp that have been posted to farther lgs, I pray we all meet again in one piece, AMIN
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
oluseyioba: Uromi isn't a village,except d skool isn't in Uromi town

... Well its in uromi town,bt dt part of town that looks lyk a village grin.. Good thing is that i can trek to town in 15mins or use 50naira bike
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
ismokeweed:
You will enjoy there. Uromi is an open-eye place.

tnx.. Are u from there?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
lilprinze: I was posted to Gwoza caliphate in borno state cool
Gwoza is an L.G.A.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
omaimoje: uromi is nt rili a "village -village" sha, u'll enjoy it, we call it "aba of Edos state" dere dey make anyfin u can think of, even stout.. very close to ekpoma, whr d state uni (AAU)

lol tnks.. D place aint looking so bad.. Are u from here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
dharmillic: cheesy Initially deployed to Katsina but relocateD to Kwara wink Chilling in Kano at the moment
wlcm to my city, hope u r enjoying the hot weather of kano
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by rhazur(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Was posted to Comprehensive High School Odukpani, Cross River. Am so happy cos its just a 20mins drive to Calabar.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
chindi:
Pls o, hw's d environment in Kano? Was posted to Kano (stream 2 tinz).. Can u tell me all I need to knw abt Kano pls
for now kano is calm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by lilprinze: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
duni04:
How can they post you to a foreign country grin
lol federal government still claims its still part of Nigeria
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by lilprinze: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Gwoza is an L.G.A.
yes o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by gunnersjohn(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
The moment you participate in HIV/AIDS program in camp,be rest assured that rural area is your ppa.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by afokstoomuci(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobody has been posted to my village oo in Delta state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by gunnersjohn(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
OduntanGabriel: I was posted to ibite primary school,ogugu,Awgu local govt Enugu. No lite, no network,just looking for how to go about redeployment,hope someone here might help a fellow nigerian

Found myself in such a lush too when I served. My advice for you is to switch on survival mode and endure. Once you miss redeployment from camp...mhennnn...it becomes hard oh. You can be lucky sha...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
drizzydrag: Initially posted to Zamfara, buh relocated to Kwara... Am in my house (FCT) chilling till Monday bfr I will report... Pls, is there anybody in d house dat knows abt kwara and favourable place for PPA? help out pls...
University of ilorin..... So many place 2serve dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.