Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? (29326 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2014
macuwon:

let's hook up Bro. and as for beautiful girls, I don't think I have seen any yet
when u settle down in uromi,u will meet them,are u in uromi currently?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by fragrant(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Tnx nd wat do U ve for Us
Namady:

female corp members posted to KD NORTH, wellcome!!! and I have something good for u guys.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by macuwon(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
osemu8: when u settle down in uromi,u will meet them,are u in uromi currently?

nah.. I left yesterday... I'l b bk in 2weeks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Namady(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
fragrant: Tnx nd wat do U ve for Us
Sum'n special, whr is ur PPA?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by drizzydrag(m): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2014
semasir: Yea ooooo..... OBS crew..... I'm relocated to Rivers now and where is your PPA?
relocated to kwara, hoping to get my ppa today bcozz dey ask me to come back today after reporting on Monday
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by semasir: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2014
best of luck......

drizzydrag:
relocated to kwara, hoping to get my ppa today bcozz dey ask me to come back today after reporting on Monday
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by shabel: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Posted to Odaji Agbo College, Yala LGA in Cross River State
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Estyfloxy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Maahad Zum College, Edu L.G.A, Kwara State - dats ma ppa
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by 2unzy(f): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Ezinihitte Mbaise Local govt. (Imo state) PPA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by jazinogold(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Redeployed to delta stream 2 lets connect on stream2 delta whatsapp group -08185436277, as at yesterday at d delta nysc secreteriat we were told BOOK OF LIFE has finished that we should come back in 2weeks time!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by EbongAbas(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
my PPA is in FCDA - FCT.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by weezii(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamtoyosi: I was posted to PHCN staff school, Oyigbo, Rivers State

Hello, I redeployed to Rivers state and was posted to Model primary health centre, Oyigbo. I will like to speak with you. How do I contact you? Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Wizdude(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was posted to a forest o.
Ehor Forest in uhunmwode LGA of Edo state. though I heard it's better than some places sha.
Good thing is that I'm already loving my students wink
enough sunflies and there is no bank, nearest ATM will cost u at least 150bucks to get to. I'm already thinking of bringing up d bank issue as a CDS proposal. Edo state govt. dnt pay kobo.

pls pray for us here in Edo. Thanks. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by JOHNBOLD4REVA(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello all, I have bn posted to odo otin LGA, osun state n in great nid of properties lik fans , foams n any oda necessity if u do have any please do place ur number n d item on sale. Preferably members of the preceding batch.[b][/b]Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by epatant(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Plz is any1 posted or has serve in Govt day sec sch airport road ilorin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by temi4fash(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Ii was posted to govt day second skool gaa akanbii ilorin..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by simplepat: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
my ppa is in kabba local govt in kogi but I av a little issue nid a house around the place anybatch C gng out dat can help me wd be so glad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by zaiinneeii(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Was posted to bestlinks computer institute, Osi, in kwara state. Any one posted dere shld lets connect
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by abdulwastecx(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
I am posted to orowukwo community sec school in phalga local government, river state but I am currently in Abuja for sallah celebration.

As a civil engineering graduate I find teaching job boring. I am looking for ways to move out of portharcourt to Abuja where I'm supervising a building project.

Anyone in the room with any idea how to the redeployment done quickly. I don't care if it involved sacrificing my monthly allowance because the Abuja job is very lucrative
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by abdulwastecx(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2014
I was on able to do my vouching or attend a cds meeting that was held while I was away for sallah break.

I hope it is not too late to resume work on monday since I was posted to a secondary school where schools are on break
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by semasir: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lucky you! I wish, I'm posted to PHALGA like you to my EMOLGA
abdulwastecx:
I am posted to orowukwo community sec school in phalga local government, river state but I am currently in Abuja for sallah celebration.

As a civil engineering graduate I find teaching job boring. I am looking for ways to move out of portharcourt to Abuja where I'm supervising a building project.

Anyone in the room with any idea how to the redeployment done quickly. I don't care if it involved sacrificing my monthly allowance because the Abuja job is very lucrative
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by vleen(f): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Was posted to kogi state house of assembly! Pls any1 in lokoja should help me get a self contained around zone 8 stadium
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Bigdreams(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Hi all,

It is very important that you enhance your ability to measure up to the desired level of performance required by recruitment firms.

How do you do this?

By simply adding more knowledge to your skill set through the things you do day in, day out and the conscious choices you make.

I recommend you go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#26990778 to learn more about How To Enhance Your Employability.

Here is the link again: https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#26990778
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by codexgigax: 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
Tushnigerian:
I'm serving in Lagos.... my PPA is Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN h/q).

Please how much do they pay corpers?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by Chuks2410: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
How much does FAAN pay corpers?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by jidxin(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tushnigerian:
I'm serving in Lagos.... my PPA is Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN h/q).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? by jidxin(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tushnigerian:
how much do dey pay u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.