Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (55542 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by felzylix(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2014
Don't get it twisted, the GURL you date is a bed material while the WOMAN you marry is a wife material.

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by osile2012: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2014
noteddddddddddddddddddd
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by tellwisdom: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2014
What does this mean?? sad
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by AdeniyiA(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 31:11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
31:12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
31:13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
31:14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
31:15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
31:17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
31:18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
31:19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
31:20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
31:22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple. 31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
31:24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
31:27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
31:28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
all i need is as described above, though imperfect cool
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by scobaba: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
i see no difference between the girl i dated and the girl i married...though we are still fresh in the institution....4Months.

she still br dat same babe....shes still my girlfriend, the only difference is that we now live together.

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Decapo: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by MisterLongman(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Maturity is the main point...... Marriage does not guarantees that
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by MisterLongman(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Maturity is the main point...... Being Married does not guarantees that
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Men amuse me! grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by iceberylin(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
this Whores aint Loyal

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by VANENON(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
BOOKED wink
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by adeyak83(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
It be like say comparing of customer to employee in your company, who care better for business? just asking
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
marriage is a different ball game.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
[size=18pt]
Hex-coos me. Please can I ASSU a question?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by echobee(f): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

who hold u not to create your own boys thread and boys talk, u cannot do without us.....we add spice to Men's life tongue tongue
true talk. But wait oooooooo,u be SHE OR HE? lipsrsealed
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by YourCoffin: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Relationship wise, men grow up before marriage but after marriage, they become stagnant or spirals downwards.

Women, on the other hand don't grow up before marriage but after marriage they begin to grow.

And therein lies the problem. A catastrophy that requires only tolerance to overcome.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Bre(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85: did u compiled this list from studying ur relationship with ur wife or u took a case study of different peoples relationships? people just wake up one morning and start writing rubbish list.

Last bullet: Thou shall not live by lists seen on nairaland these days, else u will miss it. just be with someone u can be real with, not someone u ve to change who u are. I DONT BELIEVE IN ANY YEYE LIST. what works for you might not work for anoda

You're a wise man smiley
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by ayusco85(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Bre:

You're a wise man smiley

thank u ma cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by PeetaBishop(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
bizngr: Sorry, I don't agree to most of what you wrote up there!
Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Nonsense post we see on nairaland nowadays, people just wake up and concot half baked reviews, and paste it for people to read, ur wife is not much different from fellow women, when she is still single, she behaved like most single girls would do, and know that u married her dosent mean u re the first man that came into her life, so women re vry complex, she may be good to you but vry mean to another man, and if there is always a magic turn in marriage for the better than in relationship as u think, then why are there so many failed marriages today and more crashing ones on the way..the fact is that this generation of humans re something else...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by jpphilips(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2014
They are two different actors in different plays, you cannot compare without placing both on the same Pedestal.
you can convince yourself with anything to become your reality though.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by dragkibaba(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Nice 1! I got a girl wt dose qualities bt as my father will say neva tell her of marriage! Am just lookin her wt 1 eye....infact she is my accountant!nt selfish
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by cr7lomo: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay: Hmmmmm we've heard nd work on improving on some of dem cos am def guilty of some. Thanks

Mayb u should start by changing ur name from rozzay to spring water or sweet wine , because dat rozzay get as e b wink
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Jennydoris: Marriage and dating is not and can never be the same.

When dating some relationships are based on fantasy and thats why some relationships are not meant to last or lead to marriage but marriage is a different thing altogether. It opens both the man and the woman up for many challenges that draws them to life's realities. You can't expect a married woman that has seen so many things in marriage life both the difficult ones and the smooth ones to still behave like a girl that dates a man or two years back before getting married. Things change and people grow up. In dating and relationships both the male and the female are just a boy and a girl but marriage is for matured people I mean a woman not a girl and a man not a boy. They are now matured both physically, spiritually and otherwise. And the woman you married today was once a girl of yesterday and you a boy of yesterday all grown into full matured adult. A girl and a woman has a different meaning and different perspectives to life and so are the boys and the men.

So True

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by continentalceo(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Depends on the girl sha.. My GF is different
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by eunisam: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2014
low b3
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
cr7lomo:

Mayb u should start by changing ur name from rozzay to spring water or sweet wine , because dat rozzay get as e b wink

I love d name, have a reason for it btw dat will be my first child s name. I'd def start from no 2 cos I don't joke wit my beauty routines- hair nails make up r foremost for me. Think ill work on dat first. Thanks tho
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by holycup(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2014
A CHEAT! That's what u re @ OP.comparing ur wife and a chick means u re into the game.

A responsible man who is married has no intimate business wth any other girl that will warrant him to start any silly comparison watsoever!@ OP busy bodi
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
The difference is that a married lady is bound by the contract and oath she signed up for.
While the lady you dated has no guarantee, so she applies caution to avoid stories that touch.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by oweniwe(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2014
lirusehn: only God knows where u guyz do get all these posts from undecided
i tire my broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.