Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53741 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Guys, what is the biggest amount you have given a girl at a single time. This could be a girl that you dated. Or a girl that you flirted with why trying to woo her. I don't mean the cumulative amount. I mean that you gave her once at a single time.

For me it is N60,000 when one of my ex wanted to pay her rent. The office she worked had issues and they were not paying salary on time. Her rent was due in the self contain apartment she stayed. The rent was N90k per annum and she could raise only N30k. I completed it amount and she paid the rent.

So what is yours?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by dejt4u(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2014
2k max. ,..
Gift worth 6k

Update, Aug 2019: 25k max

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by banabest(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Wait.! Did the story finish like that or.... Are you doro - a cheerful giver?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Tymax(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2014
50 naira transport money grin

77 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2014
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2014
5k and I wish I can get it back.

NOTE: I given more than that to ladies that needed my help, no need telling you how much.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: 50 naira transport money grin
......am beginning to suspect u....

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: 5k and I wish I can get it back.

NOTE: I give more than that to pipo that I feel like helping, no need telling you how much.
..hhhhmmmmn..yinmu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Tallesty1(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ..hhhhmmmmn..yinmu
wetin e mean?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: wetin e mean?
...lol...dats d problem...abeg,who ll interprete it for me ooo....farano,u r needed here ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2014
2k.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2014
smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Djicemob: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2014
325k sorry 300(naira) and i didnt ask for s3x in return.Am a nice guy. grin

28 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:

All this guys saying 2k, are you for real?
its bin long sha! But during that tym, that's d amount I usually give.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Smh! Broke asses!

40 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by dejt4u(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:

Jeez, so you mean the max money you have given a girl is 2k?
exactly..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Tymax(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ......am beginning to suspect u....
It's too much? grin okay 20 naira for keke

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Leetunechi: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
I dont give...expt i'm gonno get pusssy in return undecided

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Broke a.s.s niggas all around . grin

35 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
450k for business investment and i'm reaping the benefits today, smiley. Just a friend and not a girlfriend. Sometimes it pays to be nice.

88 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
smiley

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by olumaxi(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
U mean to av abortion?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:
It just makes me wonder.

You know at my level, I can't give a girl N1k. I see some guys at times when a girl ask them to send recharge card, they send N100 MTN. Haba. I did that like 6 years ago. Usually I send N400 or N500. The only time I will send N200 is if I don't get the bigger one to buy.

lol, don't allow some hungry Lions jump on you o , I can't even ask a guy for money except on very extreme cases or emergencies.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
It's too much? grin okay 20 naira for keke
.....haba....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Deapexboy(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014
olumaxi: U mean to av abortion?

so hw much u dn give her 4 abortion?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by snadguy007(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, don't allow some hungry Lions jump on you o , I can't even ask a guy for money except on very extreme cases or emergencies.

Keep on lying o......God is watching you in 3D cool

57 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Deapexboy(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
All the girls ears don open wella to hear big big talk

#500 weda pussy no pussy

for airtime, i wil only transfer maximum 100#
because if i send u the card only you go get airtime+mb join

IF I HEAR!!!! GIRLS WHAT IS BIGGEST AMOUNT U AV EVER GIVEN TO UR DATE??.****clean my ass as i walk out of d thread*****

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
snadguy007:

Keep on lying o......God is watching you in 3D cool

Nobleval this is one of it.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by fitzmayowa: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: 50 naira transport money grin

Bros you stingy ooo...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Truckpusher(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
500k and I bet you that asss is mine for life. kiss

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

Nobleval this is one of it.
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Toogentle!
My rent is due undecided

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.