Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (55546 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by UjSizzle(f): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Couldn't make sense of no.7 undecided
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Udozeal(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
lirusehn: only God knows where u guyz do get all these posts from undecided
just google it. For example, if you want to make a ' list of best love songs' then you just google the words and you'll find it because there is a possibility that some one might have asked the question before.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by lirusehn(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Udozeal: just google it. For example, if you want to make a ' list of best love songs' then you just google the words and you'll find it because there is a possibility that some one might have asked the question before.

u think i need it?? undecided
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by cutiemoi: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice one
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by AriDsexy(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Elzends: God please create new good girls, the ones you created are almost finished... cry
Na lie,we are still available o

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Sike(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Houseofglam7: The girl you date is a GIRL.
The woman you marry is a GIRL who grew up.

undecided
Gbam!
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by loswhite(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
jideomowunmi: In a nutshell...I think most ladies growing up into a woman will do all of these things...d difference is simply d fact dat d lady u once dated grew up after marriage and Is much more matured.... undecided undecided
some will never grow up... grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Spuggie: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
AriDsexy:
Na lie,we are still available o

Available where are u then?
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by AriDsexy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Spuggie:

Available where are u then?
Around the corner tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by fightforchange1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm the marrying material!!!
*does victory dance*
I possess all dose characteristics.
and I damn proud of it

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Spuggie: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
i see
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by afrika(f): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2014
bros re u okay with this ur post?
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by informat101(f): 1:36am On Aug 28, 2014
I totally diagree with your post esp number 3 and 7.she shuld put her life on hold cos she is dating u?did u propose and she said no before u start judging her that she doesn't like marriage cos she disagrees to do wife functions 4 u.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by easystudy101: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2014
ok na....!
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Missmossy(f): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2014
A girl won't be one forever as change is inevitable whether you like it or not.

A girl will one day mature into a woman and as such her ways would change. Not all girls would in the long become marriageable though.

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2014
AriDsexy:
And I tot u were a guy.

Nah am unisex tongue tongue
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by adediamond07(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2014
The reasons that make dating relationship a scam
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by adediamond07(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2014
fightforchange1: I'm the marrying material!!!
*does victory dance*
I possess all dose characteristics.
and I damn proud of it

like seriously.....................
are you sure?
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2014
adediamond07: The reasons that make dating relationship a scam

wat re u insinuating angry angry angry angry
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Dreyl(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2014
I'm tired of this ish,like seriously
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by fightforchange1(f): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2014
adediamond07:

like seriously.....................
are you sure?

yes..an what. a badgirl I am.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by yungsk(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2014
add up 7E0A2673 on serious relationship
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Hehehe, did one be lyk person project 4 university. Where d references dey? grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Ethereal0110(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice one
professore: The girl I date is a chick,the woman I married is a chikito
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
It all depends on the girl you dates.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by professore(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Ethereal0110: Nice one
Thanks cutie,by the way,are u a chick or a chikito grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by ebichy(f): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
One can still find all what u mentioned in a married lady to a
single lady coz it all depends on ur level of experience, exposure aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ upbringing not forgetting behavior of d person. To me marriage does not change anyone, who u r is who u are. My dear J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ b glad u married d right wife cos am sure many men would not say all this swt words abt dere wives.

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Mhizdimplez(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
I STRONGLY disagree with most of the "the girl u date"....not because I'm a female buh because it just isn't true for me.......
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Mhizdimplez(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebichy: One can still find all what u mentioned in a married lady to a
single lady coz it all depends on ur level of experience, exposure aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ upbringing not forgetting behavior of d person. To me marriage does not change anyone, who u r is who u are. My dear J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ b glad u married d right wife cos am sure many men would not say all this swt words abt dere wives.
I Love You!!!....I Just Love what You said and how You put it!!!...God Bless You Real Good!
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by fpeter(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
KillerBeauty: Hokay

I know av grew to become a woman now

sweetheart nnem, na GROWN...save the women biko kiss
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Text book theory. That's what this is.
That girlfriend you don't want as a wife will be another man's wife.
We all want to believe the text-book theories of life but they are just that - theories. The reality of life is that even that ashawo whose services you employ every weekend will be somebody's wife. C'est la vie.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by jdilight(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
bizngr: Sorry, I don't agree to most of what you wrote up there!

Are you the owner of that website? Its really wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.