Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (55408 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by UjSizzle(f): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Couldn't make sense of no.7 undecided
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Udozeal(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
lirusehn: only God knows where u guyz do get all these posts from undecided
just google it. For example, if you want to make a ' list of best love songs' then you just google the words and you'll find it because there is a possibility that some one might have asked the question before.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by lirusehn(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Udozeal: just google it. For example, if you want to make a ' list of best love songs' then you just google the words and you'll find it because there is a possibility that some one might have asked the question before.

u think i need it?? undecided
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by cutiemoi: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice one
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by AriDsexy(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Elzends: God please create new good girls, the ones you created are almost finished... cry
Na lie,we are still available o

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Sike(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Houseofglam7: The girl you date is a GIRL.
The woman you marry is a GIRL who grew up.

undecided
Gbam!
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by loswhite(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
jideomowunmi: In a nutshell...I think most ladies growing up into a woman will do all of these things...d difference is simply d fact dat d lady u once dated grew up after marriage and Is much more matured.... undecided undecided
some will never grow up... grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Spuggie: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
AriDsexy:
Na lie,we are still available o

Available where are u then?
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by AriDsexy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Spuggie:

Available where are u then?
Around the corner tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by fightforchange1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm the marrying material!!!
*does victory dance*
I possess all dose characteristics.
and I damn proud of it

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Spuggie: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
i see
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by afrika(f): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2014
bros re u okay with this ur post?
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by informat101(f): 1:36am On Aug 28, 2014
I totally diagree with your post esp number 3 and 7.she shuld put her life on hold cos she is dating u?did u propose and she said no before u start judging her that she doesn't like marriage cos she disagrees to do wife functions 4 u.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by easystudy101: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2014
ok na....!
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Missmossy(f): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2014
A girl won't be one forever as change is inevitable whether you like it or not.

A girl will one day mature into a woman and as such her ways would change. Not all girls would in the long become marriageable though.

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2014
AriDsexy:
And I tot u were a guy.

Nah am unisex tongue tongue
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by adediamond07(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2014
The reasons that make dating relationship a scam
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by adediamond07(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2014
fightforchange1: I'm the marrying material!!!
*does victory dance*
I possess all dose characteristics.
and I damn proud of it

like seriously.....................
are you sure?
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2014
adediamond07: The reasons that make dating relationship a scam

wat re u insinuating angry angry angry angry
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Dreyl(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2014
I'm tired of this ish,like seriously
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by fightforchange1(f): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2014
adediamond07:

like seriously.....................
are you sure?

yes..an what. a badgirl I am.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by yungsk(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2014
add up 7E0A2673 on serious relationship
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Hehehe, did one be lyk person project 4 university. Where d references dey? grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Ethereal0110(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice one
professore: The girl I date is a chick,the woman I married is a chikito
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
It all depends on the girl you dates.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by professore(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Ethereal0110: Nice one
Thanks cutie,by the way,are u a chick or a chikito grin
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by ebichy(f): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
One can still find all what u mentioned in a married lady to a
single lady coz it all depends on ur level of experience, exposure aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ upbringing not forgetting behavior of d person. To me marriage does not change anyone, who u r is who u are. My dear J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ b glad u married d right wife cos am sure many men would not say all this swt words abt dere wives.

1 Like

Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Mhizdimplez(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
I STRONGLY disagree with most of the "the girl u date"....not because I'm a female buh because it just isn't true for me.......
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Mhizdimplez(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebichy: One can still find all what u mentioned in a married lady to a
single lady coz it all depends on ur level of experience, exposure aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ upbringing not forgetting behavior of d person. To me marriage does not change anyone, who u r is who u are. My dear J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ b glad u married d right wife cos am sure many men would not say all this swt words abt dere wives.
I Love You!!!....I Just Love what You said and how You put it!!!...God Bless You Real Good!
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by fpeter(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
KillerBeauty: Hokay

I know av grew to become a woman now

sweetheart nnem, na GROWN...save the women biko kiss
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Text book theory. That's what this is.
That girlfriend you don't want as a wife will be another man's wife.
We all want to believe the text-book theories of life but they are just that - theories. The reality of life is that even that ashawo whose services you employ every weekend will be somebody's wife. C'est la vie.
Re: 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by jdilight(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
bizngr: Sorry, I don't agree to most of what you wrote up there!

Are you the owner of that website? Its really wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.