Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin (30196 Views)

Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by whitecat007: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
When is Linda ikeji going to stand on her own and stop diverting leftover traffic from nairaland? I saw a link on this thread where people were asked to click for news about " why DJ cuppy may never married" and was quickly taken down. Linda should learn from Kemi Filanni who doesn't need others website to shine. If you never reach to blog, pack up and go home, nobody fired you from your day job at Asewo.com.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Soji123(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
temitemi1: Mushin n their madness! I wonder what fashola is doing inorder to curb the level of madness in that part of lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Soji123(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunnyshayne: Mushin has succeeded to be famous for negative things!
negative things like ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by MoneyGreen(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Picture of the guy shot or mods should move dis to back page!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by allanphash7(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Y SMH, u chop snail
JUHABACH:

SMH
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by whitecat007: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
You want pdp to go and shoot a random man in a hurry and possibly commit murder? We all know this is one of those home baked goodies surprises Jonathan and his omo ale foot soldiers have for Nigerians on roads leading to election day.
MoneyGreen: Picture of the guy shot or mods should move dis to back page!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by drstrategy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus:

So he is a Political 50 Cents.. grin

Jimi Agbaje be looking at APC Niggas like..

[img]http://media./media/20FGZaWbt314I/giphy.gif[/img]

bro,can u teach me how u did dat
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by kafso(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
u r right.
Lilimax: Jimi Agabje should be very careful.
A lot of people are desperate over Lagos come 2015

Funsho Williams on my mind cry.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Blockus: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
drstrategy:

bro,can u teach me how u did dat

I didnt do it Sir..

I just copied and pasted it.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lilimax: Jimi Agabje should be very careful.
A lot of people are desperate over Lagos come 2015

Funsho Williams on my mind cry.

Nigerian politics has always been a do or die one...so there's nothing for him to be careful about,he knows what he's getting himself into.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Soji123:
negative things like ?

It is either cultists, hoodlums, thugs or armed robbery incidents that we hear about from Mushin. I have seen people who don't drive or pass through Mushin even when all is calm for fear of the unknown.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by F117A: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jimi agbaje better travel out and wait for 2015 before they kill him.
No sane lagosian would vote against him.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by greall1: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jimi agbaje is a very strong politician. He have to be very careful he should not end his life like funsho williams.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by DaBullIT(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
B3sty:
No, the Bullet go up, Hang for there.

While I enjoyed your sarcasm , bullet shot upwards can not cause so much damage on its return , Bullets fired into the air usually fall back at terminal velocity, speeds much lower than those at which they leave the barrel of a firearm. Could be dangerous but describing that scenario a bullet shot vertically will probably leave the vicinity of the shooter and less likely to hit the said political aspirant. Besides the headline is confusing , the police officer who made that shot should be arrested and detained and tried for attempted murder , that's the first thing to do , not arguing if its PDP or APC.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by haconjy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
room089: Who is responsible for the attack:
A. GEJ
B. Ebola
C. Boko Haram
D. PDP
E. Your guess is as good as mine

add APC too, dont be partial or you are APC members, dont forget, APC also kills
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by molas02: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
scroll up....u will c d ans cus its non of d above .........blind
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by rocgirl: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
2015 promises to be interesting, in Lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by rocgirl: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
In Lagos,the build up to the 2015 election promises to be..
**In french accent**
...interesting!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by room089: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
haconjy:

add APC too, dont be partial or you are APC members, dont forget, APC also kills

By inference, you mean APC is responsible of the attack on Agbaje? Well I never knew. grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Freshleavs: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
desgiezd: Why firing a life bullet in a bid to disperse some people? Its good the PDP Chairman said it as it was without adding any political undertone to it.

@ OP Your title is extremely misleading!
Dis is jst d beginin...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2014
na him find trouble na. mushin of all places. that place na head quarters of area boys who can kill for 2 bottle beer.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by easystudy101: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by swezenberg(m): 2:42am On Aug 27, 2014
F117A: Jimi agbaje better travel out and wait for 2015 before they kill him.
No sane lagosian would vote against him.

That is there is no better option. What is he looking for in PDP if he's clean. PDP and APC, two parties with the same grand parents.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by josite: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
good pr work.they dont want folks to expect attack when they attend agbaje's rally.im sure the true story is that agbaje ws really attacked and agbabje and his supporters will be a fool if they dont prepare for attacks in lagos and agabaje will be a fool if by now he sleeps in the smae house everyday and has not learn to confuse his trailers.

AGBAJE will defeat any apc cndidate and apc knows this and agabaje should enhance his security.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by jackdaniels(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
I wonder if it was Apc it happened to.. They would hav pointed fingers to jonathan and obanikoro grin.. Pdp always showin political maturity..#Team federal#

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by jackdaniels(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
I stil remember hw funsho williams was killed and d killers remain in mushin... Ebola..I greet u.. @ oju Obo

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by SenatorJames(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chai!!!

Nigeria police and their accidental discharge excuses.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin by SenatorJames(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Road to 2015. 60% loading....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.