Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (52343 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by unibenstudent1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Senator Ben Bruce takes a shot at President Buhari,he says "6 months is 1/8 of a 4 year tenure. If you are still blaming your predecessor after 6 months, when are you going to ever deliver the goods?"
This is a serious one .

''6 months is 1/8 of a 4 year tenure. If you are still blaming your predecessor after 6 months, when are you going to ever deliver the goods?

Those who insult and call us enemies for advising the President & Govs to focus on delivering results instead of blaming dont love Nigeria.

Those who advise @MBuhari to make hay while the sun shines are his friends. It is unwise to make blame while the sun shines #commonsense''

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by demarc001: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
True talk.
Constructive statement, not just condemnation. He stated what should be done
"It is unwise to make blame while the sun shines #commonsense''

Buhari get the nation running before everybody loose hope in you!

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by BreezyCB(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by wachakuta(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oshe twitter Senator

If to say twitter no de, My Guy na for 2GO e for de yarn so

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by chosen04(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dullard of Daura....Will you answer?

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Booari is a learner that need to be schooled like a school boy.... Nigga ain't fit to be a president.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Agunnewi: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
He is right, Buhari wasn't prepared to govern, i really don't understand why he contested the election in the first place.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Emekamex(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari's inactivity is crippling this country; he is still practicing 1972 politics in this modern time.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:
He is right, Buhari wasn't prepared to govern, i really don't understand why he contested the election in the first place.
What does governance mean to you? Good news?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari inactivity is crippling this country; he is still practicing 1972 politics in this modern time.
Another shallow comment.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by gregg2: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies, propaganda and pictures.

Meanwhile, he drives around Abuja in convoy of 30 cars - same Abuja developed
by same PDP govts he wants us to beleive is bad while he himself has not tarred a km of
road 6months since becoming president

183 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Agunnewi: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What does governance mean to you? Good news?

You son of lucifer get behind me, I don't converse with the devil.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
chosen04:
Dullard of Daura....Will you answer?
if the Pdp had invested in education, it might have given you a chance to escape from the effects of your parent's failings.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Dannyset(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mtchewwww! A Senator that only talks on twitter. He's been talking on twitter for over 6 months too.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country
Yes, 6 months ago, Nigeria was a paradise. Good roads and infrastructure, steady power. Life was bliss.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:

You son of lucifer get behind me, I don't converse with the devil.
With your IQ, I doubt you can hold any kind of meaningful conversation.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by seacoast(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks for the shot

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Emekamex(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Another shallow comment.
APC zombies never like the truth; keep defending Buhari like blind bats till this country folds. "No be only me go suffer am"

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Agunnewi: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

With your IQ, I doubt you can hold any kind of meaningful conversation.

what is this obese fool ranting about? what a morrrron!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oga bruce the senate has spent more time on holiday than in the chambers, actually more time at the CCT

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari is yet to even achieve one single thing since he took over 6 months ago. The only things he has done so far is to release billions to states as bailout fund and travel all over

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emekamex:

APC zombies never like the truth; keep defending Buhari like blind bats till this country folds. "No be only me go suffer am"
Same old story. Your comments lack originality. Strip them of invectives and they are as empty as the shallow minded individual behind the moniker.
Make good use of your time online. Learn a few skills. Your infantile rantings online can only garner you likes, not improve the quality of your life.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:

what is this obese fool ranting about? what a morrrron!
As expected.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Emekamex(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Same old story. Your comments lack originality. Strip them of invectives and they are as empty as the shallow minded individual behind the moniker.
Make good use of your time online. Learn a few skills. Your infantile rantings online can only garner you likea, not improve the quality of your life.
Tell that to your dullardic president.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emekamex:

Tell that to your dullardic president.
Point proven.

Wish you the best of life.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by DrownedFish: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
IyaIode:
Oga bruce the senate has spent more time on holiday than in the chambers, actually more time at the CCT
The senate is not our problem, the Presidency needs to make our economy to work

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
DrownedFish:
like overnight right?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by mazeltov(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!

60 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
DrownedFish:
Both the Senate and the Presidency have not been impressive. So far, only the House has been doing something impressive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by knightsTempler: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ben Bruce is spot on Buhari's government have become hourly picture updates of politicians who were elected to move the country forward, but instead chose to update pics of them making up and all trivial nonsenses. No wonder the country is in such dire trouble, when a constant diet of such trivial hogwash is presented as news and the real issues are ignored.

16 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by freshvine(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
The dullardiho thinks he has 8 years but Nigerians will correct this 'western mistake' or do I say imposition in less than 4 year time.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
buhari is military minded. the only thing civilian about him is his dressing. all these civilian talk doesn't move him

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.