Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso (1611 Views)

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by NewNigeriaMind: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Meet Bankole Cardoso the only child of late Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh, the doctor who died
on Tuesday 19th August after contracting the deadly Ebola virus from Patrick Sawyer.

Bankole, 25, is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of EasyTaxi Nigeria, a leading taxi hailing mobile application in Nigeria. Bankole is a certified Public Accountant licensed in New York. He has a degree in Business Management and Accounting from Boston University in America.

Earlier this year, Bankole was listed in Forbes 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs and featured on CNN's Startup. Bankole started his career with the prestigious firm, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, PwC in New York. He later moved over to the Carlyle Group before he returned to Nigeria to co-found Easy Taxi company, which he runs.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by NewNigeriaMind: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
I just want to say a quick prayer for the young man.

May God grant you the power and strength to bear the great loss of your mother. Sometimes you don't know how close a lose is until you discover its someone close to you.

Once met the young man at a conference.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jonathan should consider securing his future....The government of Lagos State can also do something as well.

1.Should he be quarantined as well? embarassed
2. I wish him the best in life.
3. We need to be with him in this trying times.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
So sad. I wish him all the best guidiance from God Almighty as he journeys on in life. Amen.
Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by oludashmi(f): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Keneking: Jonathan should consider securing his future....The government of Lagos State can also do something as well.

1.Should he be quarantined as well? embarassed
2. I wish him the best in life.
3. We need to be with him in this trying times.

God bless you!

Really?
The guy is not seeking anyone's pity. He is doing well.
If the government would do something for her, what about other health workers who died for treating that Patrick of a guy?

I feel for guy and wish him the best which he has embarked on.

#Nigerianheadlines

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by bastien: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Them look alike...........God go see d dude through
Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by RockMaxi: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
All the best Guy @25 you are already on your chosen part, your late mum died a hero.

Education system in Nigeria hmm.. I reserve my comment.
Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by OCTAVO: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow...
Re: Meet Dr Stella Adadevoh Only Son-bankole Cardoso by seguno2: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi:

Really?
The guy is not seeking anyone's pity. He is doing well.
If the government would do something for her, what about other health workers who died for treating that Patrick of a guy?

I feel for guy and wish him the best which he has embarked on.

#Nigerianheadlines

Thanks......sometimes you read comments here and you are like what the fcvk, did the poster actually read the OP?
I hope the son will rally others to sustain the good memory of his mum, a rare specie of courageous, selfless people in our country.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones / How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? / The Story Of My Journey In Lagos With Agberos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.