Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones (1610 Views)

Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones / Why It Is Best For A Fulani Man To govern Nigeria Now - Cramjones / The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 08, 2014
I believe a number of you have been staying tuned with my page to have insider information on my party. Unfortunately, I won't be giving out information here as I used to do in the past. There are two reasons:

1. APC have been betrayed by so many, so the leadership of APC have restricted information to the top echelon of the party.

2. We want to protect ourselves from trolls that may want to use the information I give out to our disadvantage.

Recall, I leaked our plans for those we considered for presidency and vice presidency. This has caused a lot of trouble, even among party members.

As the elections come close, I will only reveal, intelligence info we get from the PDP camp, because from now on I will constantly have insider information from our intelligence sources in the Presidency and the PDP.

Stay tuned as I reel out this info from the camp of PDP.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Opiosko: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Pls i need to know of u guys military wing next line of action

8 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Pls i need to know of u guys military wing next line of action

Ali Modu Sherrif should know. Ask him; he points targets for the haramites, Islamists and blood suckers who despite the blood they have spilled continue to hunger for more blood and fresh virgins in Aljana Fidaus! Ask him, he should know.

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by PapiWata: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2014
cramjones: I believe a number of you have been staying tuned with my page to have insider information on my party. Unfortunately, I won't be giving out information here as I used to do in the past. There are two reasons:

1. APC have been betrayed by so many, so the leadership of APC have restricted information to the top echelon of the party.

2. We want to protect ourselves from trolls that may want to use the information I give out to our disadvantage.

Recall, I leaked our plans for those we considered for presidency and vice presidency. This has caused a lot of trouble, even among party members.

As the elections come close, I will only reveal, intelligence info we get from the PDP camp, because from now on I will constantly have insider information from our intelligence sources in the Presidency and the PDP.

-CramJones

How can you be sure that you are not the only person interested in details of your "news scoop" ?

8 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Opiosko: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2014
cramjones:

Ali Modu Sherrif should know. Ask him; he points targets for the haramites, Islamists and blood suckers who despite the blood they have spilled continue to hunger for more blood and fresh virgins in Aljana Fidaus! Ask him, he should know.

-CramJones
So why are you guys celebrating Boko haram attack? The glee with which u guys goes about praising boko hounds and rubishing our military seems to suggest that you people are benefiting massively from the status qou.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by sujex2015: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2014
Why are you guys stl taking diz guy serious?? He z never ffk for crying out loud..........
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Cramjones trying so hard to win back the confidence of Nairalanders. I don't know what "insider" info of the pdp that we need to know again apart frm the ones already known. Pls ganjajones just Go aÑd Die

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Opiosko: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: Cramjones trying so hard to win back the confidence of Naoralanders. I don't know what "insider" info of the pdp that we need to know again apart frm the ones already known. Pls ganja-jones just Go aÑd Die
Hahaha! Aren't you guys on the same boat?...or u guys got confused?.. APC on the brink!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Cramjones, eating the crumbs from the tables of politicians since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2014
cramjones: I believe a number of you have been staying tuned with my page to have insider information on my party. Unfortunately, I won't be giving out information here as I used to do in the past. There are two reasons:

-CramJones

HahahahahahahaHah. So that little rubbish I wrote on your other thread got to you? Hahahahahaha.

You can't give any insider info because you have no access to any. You are a persona non grata in both of the parties that make headlines here.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Hahaha! Aren't you guys on the same boat?...or u guys got confused?.. APC on the brink!
hahaah Chief Opiosko my friend, on behalf of me, myself and I, I donate Cramjones to the PDP family. He's the fake version of FFK, PDP's unofficial spokesman

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by egbaguy: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2014
is cramjones ffk? Is ffk cramjones Has anyone watched d reported interview of ffk saying he isnt cramjones
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Mogidi: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2014
So mods are still allowing this fake cramjones to operate the "cramjones username"?

Stop replying this impostor, this is not the FFK version of cramjones, this is the cramjones after Nairaland crash.
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

HahahahahahahaHah. So that little rubbish I wrote on your other thread got to you? Hahahahahaha.

You can't give any insider info because you have no access to any. You are a persona non grata in both of the parties that make headlines here.

You my friend, you are a prophet. That moniker "cramjones" is a persona non grata in serious parties. He should try one of these junk parties like ACPN where he'll be united with his fellow jokes
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

What are you talking about?

-CramJones
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2014
cramjones:

What are you talking about?

-CramJones

What I am talking about? Is memory loss also now part of your diagnoses?

Anyway, I am saying, that since it has been raining all through the night, I should wear a suit to work instead of just the shirt I got out already. What do you think?
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by RockMaxi: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Who really cares
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Anyway, I am saying, that since it has been raining all through the night, I should wear a suit to work instead of just the shirt I got out already. What do you think?

He'd prolly advise that u go naked, dude dey kolo like that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2014
tokunboh:

He'd prolly advise that u go naked, dude dey kolo like that.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by alabiyemmy(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

mu he he he he he
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by manmade(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2014
alabiyemmy:

mu he he he he he
Nairalanders with ur funny attitude ,now u've chased away the Crazyjones with his useless insider info. Jonny pls come back some of us still need u as a comic relief.
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
who needs insider info from a nonentity? cool
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by scribble: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Ever since Femi joined pdp back, he has been given access to good crack.
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014

-CramJones

LMAO......this post has made my day,funny people,you guys can even go ahead and hold yr devilish meeting away from the prying eyes of Nigerians nd d media,it won't stop d wipping u re gonna recv at the polls come 2015!
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by focus7: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
If u ask me the Judas Iscariot APC should be weary of is cramjoe
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2014
musiwa in the making
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by staggerman(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2014
When FFK was in APC, he had access to vital info. Now that he has moved to PDP, he can only comment on happenings in PDP.

Well done FFK aka cramjones

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by focus7: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2014
In my own opinion, one Judas APC should pay attention to and find a way of dealing with is u.
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by Brahms(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wanna believe this guy!

CJ, Just give us the info when you have it. I never thought of you being FFK. But I'm pretty sure you're very close to that Crackhead.
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by AdimGreat(f): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Brahms: I wanna believe this guy!

CJ, Just give us the info when you have it. I never thought of you being FFK. But I'm pretty sure you're very close to that Crackhead.

I'm also wondering if this is to make us believe he is not FFK.

-CramJones

I don't understand the part of revealing intelligence info from the PDP. Thought you would be more concerned with strengthening the intelligenc of the APC from the info you get from the PDP rather than revealing it to the public.
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by papaejima1: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2014

-CramJones

When did Nigeria return from the brink Crummy Jones?
Re: Why I Won't Give APC Insider Info On Nairaland for now- Cramjones by stebell(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Cramjones lying since 2011.

Here is de inside story
APC has no candidate come 2015.

In Tinubu's voice, "I wud rather betray APC like I did in 2011 and vote GEJ, than see ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ investment in Lagos go jus like that."

GEJ till APC get sense grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan. / Gej Seeking Medical Attention After Gmb Emerged Apc Flagbearer - Pic / How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.