Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano (917 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by 1United1: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Posters of Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido, as the presidential aspirant for the 2015 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)flooded strategic locations in the ancient city of Kano, on Monday.

“Vote for Lamido as PDP presidential candidate in 2015” posters were pasted on walls, along Club Road, Haddejia Road, Bompai and other strategic locations.

Investigation conducted by the Nigerian Tribune, however, revealed that the Jigawa State governor had not declared interest to contest the presidential election.

The poster, it was gathered might be the handiwork of  Lamido’s loyalists, who believed he had the ability to be the standard-bearer of the PDP for the 2015 presidential election.

While speaking with Alhaji Ibrahim Muhammad, one of loyalists of Lamido on the issue, he said there was nothing bad if the governor decided to contest the presidential election.

When asked if it will not be an impossible task, in view of the fact that the incumbent president, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, may still contest the race, he said “for now, the president has not declared his intention to contest.”

http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/14336-2015-presidency-lamido-posters-flood-kano
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by 1United1: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
My Northern Brothers, onye aghara Nwa Nne ya (let's be our brother's keeper)
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
I see him having the support of Obasanjo and northern pdp members.
Jonathan should be ready to go back to Otuoke soon. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by joebases(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
The North being desperate are putting an egg each in all the available baskets.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by RockMaxi: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: I see him having the support of Obasanjo and northern pdp members.
Jonathan should be ready to go back to Otuoke soon. grin grin

angry angry Daydream
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by BRAVO0(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
I be long awaiting for this , if sule lamido is pdp presidency aspirant then apc should forget it ...
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by tit(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
lamido is a loser.
he was begging the other day to be the vp candidate.
nobody get time for am.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
BRAVO0: I be long awaiting for this , if sule lamido is pdp presidency aspirant then apc should forget it ...

You people just pull words out of the air to justify your preconceived notion

Let Sule Lamido get PDP's ticket from the grip of the desperate one first then we will know if he can mount a pan Nigerian election campaign with the EFCC case against him and his sons

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by TEMPO75(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is he contesting Kano state Governorship seat or why is his posters flooded only Kano if he is contesting presidency?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by BRAVO0(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
You don't even have some admirable wonder words to debunk him ... EFCC case against him and his son ? Is that all ? Why don't you wait till pdp file him has their presidency aspirant and see how powerful pdp will be and get support , buy off media , buy off peoples to rig him in as they always do ? Why don't you wait till then ,

Betwn tell me that politician in nigeria that doesn't have case to answer at efcc custody ?

From gej cabinet
All is ministers
Even down to every states in nigeria

Who will take you serious if only you try to debunk him with just ordinary. That toothless efcc ?

Ebola space

soroptimist:

You people just pull words out of the air to justify your preconceived notion

Let Sule Lamido get PDP's ticket from the grip of the desperate one first then we will know if he can mount a pan Nigerian election campaign with the EFCC case against him and his sons
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by nerodenero: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
I hate to admit it but many of these guys from APC and even PDP vying for the Presidency can't unseat Jonathan.

I just hope things get better if he is to govern again.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Lamido Posters Flood Kano by lilprinze: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don't know why the north is so desperate for power to return back to them they are just wasting their time because GEJ is going to win 2015 election weather they like it or not .GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Joins PDP : READ Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Message To Nuhu Ribadu / Adamawa Election: APC Vows To Expose Fintiri As Payback Over Nyako / Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.